Gearing for challenge mode- Prot Question

I main fury but a couple buddies want to knock out the challenge modes. Prot warriors are going for parry dodge atm but I was wondering if i should be going stam-mast for Cmodes. I was thinking that since the Ilvl drops that there will not be enough dodge-parry to make that build useful. Any ideas?

go for riposte gear, there was pretty helpful thread somewhere here.
    upd. here

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go for Riposte. Specc Shockwave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're just going for golds, and not realm first times, the gear really isn't a huge deal, so don't stress over it too much either way. Seen a lot of people overthink it. So long as you execute the difficult packs/pulls correctly it's no problem at all to get a simple Gold

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Go for Riposte. Specc Shockwave.
    This is extremely situational. I've started tanking challenge modes recently and I run BB+BS. Basically you have the rest of your group chain stuns and bladestorm takes out over half there health. It can cut down hard groups very easily. Just keep in mind when you BS you should pop cooldowns as well.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    This is extremely situational. I've started tanking challenge modes recently and I run BB+BS. Basically you have the rest of your group chain stuns and bladestorm takes out over half there health. It can cut down hard groups very easily. Just keep in mind when you BS you should pop cooldowns as well.
    Go for Riposte is not situational.
    The shockwave advice might be situational. But since the problematic parts in cm are the huge trashgroups instead of the bosses and shockwave allows you to stun groups larger then 3 mobs for 20% of the time total and thus is one of the nicest tools for cc I think it was still a good advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.