Garrison Level 2 Alliance Preview

Upgraded my Alliance Garrison to level 2. Must say looks farm more sexy then the wooden I had

Thumbs up

King Wrynn for the win! Looks great! Can't wait to move in!

o0o My own mine for my Dwarf!! FOR KHAZ MODAN!!
    Last edited by mammu2u; 2014-07-12 at 09:10 AM.

Deleted
    still looks like a solo playing phone app game.....apart from a quest hub, what is the point of bringing SW to WOD ???

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    still looks like a solo playing phone app game.....apart from a quest hub, what is the point of bringing SW to WOD ???
    Clash of Clans or whatever came to mind almost immediately. I am confident that Garrisons will be much more fun, though.
    You are building a base in SMV to start an army, that is the point of building a Stormwind clone over there.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks great. will definitely spend my time here instead of stormwind.
    "Creating a world without Yuno would be meaningless."

Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    Technology is more important I think. Farm > Garrison > Guild Castles/Halls etc. Blizz starts small and will create bigger and more interesting stuff on top of currently available tech in later expansions.

Thanks for sharing this hope more info about Garrisons will come out soon and especially how professions will be used. One question: in the building with the fireplace, are you able to interact with the chairs to sit? Would be nice RP option.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.