Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Servitude gives you a very powerful slow. Pretty sure that's behind the removal.

Servitude provides a 4 second duration slow on a long cooldown. It doesn't replace curse of exhaustion.

With locks losing their mobility, warlocks need to be able to keep people in place to get casts off more than ever. It really compounds losing our mobility. Not only can we not cast on the move, we lose our tools to get stationary hard casts off as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    After years of hearing people complaining about how complex warlock specs are/were, I've always loved how (i prefer to call it) detailed the rotation could be.

Even though I'm all for getting rid of UNWANTED and NOT NEEDED complications, it feels like WoW will soon be playable with one of those arcade stick and 6 button controllers.

Exhibit A:

15+ Year Old Account
    It was exhausted.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    After years of hearing people complaining about how complex warlock specs are/were, I've always loved how (i prefer to call it) detailed the rotation could be.

Even though I'm all for getting rid of UNWANTED and NOT NEEDED complications, it feels like WoW will soon be playable with one of those arcade stick and 6 button controllers.

Exhibit A:

They have to fill the quota of inbreeds that will buy lv90 boost for their warlocks, because OMG GREEN FIRE. Fuck those that actually want to use their brain while playing, right blizzard?

PS Immolate will be baked into CB because keeping dots up is hard; behold the 7.0 destro

Quote Originally Posted by shinewaylee View Post
    affi will be the only class talent which has no "slow".
    Which is an irony because in PvP its supossed to be the spec that outlives the opponent, not get rekt in the first minutes.
    Last edited by mmoc4f448e7a9a; 2014-07-29 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post

Exhibit A:

HAHA dude I use a G510s keyboard by Logitech. It has the 18 "G" keys on the left side. When I look at the controller it reminds me of the keys on my keyboard. I have to say that my keyboard has me spoiled. No way I could go back to a normal board after using the 510 series for so long. Every toon I play I tend to set the keys up the same way on my G keys so its more like muscle memory for where my keys are bound.

Now back to topic! I will miss Elements more since I use it a LOT when soloing. I pull the caster mobs near Ordos using elements for quicker nuking before the golem is cast and I also use it when soloing old raids to pull mobs to me as I run across the raid zone for quick AoE death. Run and element one in a group and have the entire group follow me. I love how trash in the raids don't have a leash.

I don't pvp so never used exhaustion much but Curse of Elements I use a ton more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    They have to fill the quota of inbreeds that will buy lv90 boost for their warlocks, because OMG GREEN FIRE. Fuck those that actually want to use their brain while playing, right blizzard?

PS Immolate will be baked into CB because keeping dots up is hard; behold the 7.0 destro

Which is an irony because in PvP its supossed to be the spec that outlives the opponent, not get rekt in the first minutes.
    Irony is that we do still have a (shit) slow in the form of Demonic Breath. So we're not the "only class without" at all. Most classes miss some form of CC or other, the one we actually miss is a root.

Also, not sure how a spammable ability to make it easier to kite melee is making the game harder or more complex?

Lastly, where the hell did my Tamogotchi end up?

It might be time to reroll mage. They haven't lost any mobility going into Warlords and currently sit at the top of the projected damage charts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivrax View Post
    Protector heroic, Tsulong, Will of Emperor, Council, Tortos, Nazgrim. It was extremely powerful on all of those. And snares, single or aoe, were used countlessly in every tier/expansion so I wouldn't consider losing ability to apply any of them as nothing.
    What he was trying to deliver is, it wasn't competent against other kinds of slow that are (in team combat) either easier applicable or affect whole areas as opposed to a single target, which would in turn allow the warlock to make use of more potent curses, and this is what usually happens. Granted you might miss it when you're solo. But neither is the game balanced around solo game play, nor does every class need to have all kinds of CC available.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    It might be time to reroll mage. They haven't lost any mobility going into Warlords and currently sit at the top of the projected damage charts as well.
    Mages lost a tiny bit of mobility indirectly, through bomb ticks no longer triggering instant cast procs, Alter Time redesign, PoM no longer being a talent, and I'm quite sure they'll kill off Scorch's ability to proc instant Pyroblasts if need be. On the other hand stuff like Ice Flows got buffed to compensate, so still in a good position.

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    Pretty sure the design goal is and has at least recently been to make all specs as equally viable for PvE and PvP as possible, and if that change helps people to move to other specs for PvP then it's a good thing, helps class diversity and true choice.
    Last edited by The Kao; 2014-07-29 at 03:23 PM.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.