Deleted

Nearing 200 mounts, what should I go for?

Hello forum. So I'm nearing the big 200 and I'm wondering what I should go for next. I've got 196 at the moment, and so I only need 4. What would you go for in my position? I realise the glory's are probably the easiest, but I don't really want to form a group for them.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...=not-collected

Thanks.

Zandalari Warbringer mounts
    Reins of the White Polar Bear
    Reins of the Bone-White Primal Raptor
    Reins of the Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher

imo :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    The Warbringer mounts are piss easy to get, if your having trouble find a buddy and split the loot (you will get dupes).

You could also just buy a chopper or some panthers, the rest are too RNG dependant.
    I'm lacking the 16k to get a chopper. :P

I will say that Malygos mount Azure and Blue drake are insanely easy to obtain. I have gotten the azure off 10m actually which was odd and every kill after i got the blue and i dont think there was a kill that a mount didnt drop. So best of luck

well you can solo stonecore/vortex pinnacle for both of those mounts fairly easily. Hyldnir Spoils q for the polar bear mount is one q daily and very easy to do.

It seems you dont have the subdued seahorse, which you actually get from the opening qs in vashjir, so thats worth doing.

green protodrake from oracles rep is also easily obtainable, although could take a while if you have bad rng

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by r3d3mpt10n View Post
    well you can solo stonecore/vortex pinnacle for both of those mounts fairly easily. Hyldnir Spoils q for the polar bear mount is one q daily and very easy to do.

It seems you dont have the subdued seahorse, which you actually get from the opening qs in vashjir, so thats worth doing.

green protodrake from oracles rep is also easily obtainable, although could take a while if you have bad rng
    Got the stonecore one already and passed the vortex pinnacle one to a friend which I now regret, lol.
    Subdued - Isn't it the abyssal seahorse you get from the opening quests? Subdued is a rare one.
    Green proto - Been trying to get it for months now.

Subdued is from the rare in Vash'ir, which is probably camped no matter which realm you are on.

Depending on how many alts you've got at level 77 or so, get the Oracle egg and Hyldnir Spoils as often as you can. Do Malygos on high level characters, it was doable at level 85. Vortex mount also drops on normal, which was soloable during Cata.

The white bone raptor is time consuming to get, depending on your class and how many people are farming there. But you can get the red one from the eggs there. It works similarly to the Oracle egg (once you have one it needs to hatch before you can get a new one), except it has a low drop-rate. If you farm the Zandalari on the island you can get raptor pets that can sell for decent prices, depending on type and breed. It's a good way to earn some extra cash while working on a new mount.

I'm not sure exactly sure if and how this works, but I think if you have 199 mounts and then log onto a warlock character, it will give you the achievement. This is what happened for me anyway. I was on 99 mounts for a few days, and then when I decided to log onto my lvl 20+ warlock for the first time since a few weeks, and it suddenly gave me the 100 mounts achievement. I'm assuming it's because of the warlock mount which only works on that specific character. When I go to armory, it shows that I have 100 mounts including the blue dragonhawk I was rewarded as a consequence of having 100 mounts, while obviously I only had 99 and now have a 100 instead of the 101 mounts I should have after the achievement.

So, don't know if this helps, but you could give it a shot. Might work with Paladins too. Might even give you +2 if you also get the level 40 mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    The Warbringer mounts are piss easy to get.
    speak for yourself, i've killed 121 warbringers without a single mount
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    got all four in under 12 hours. Make some friends on low-pop realms and farm until your eyes bleed.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Ashhide Mushan, kill steal everyone in BGs.
    Do ICC 10m meta run for Bloodbathed, any of the meta mounts you are missing really. They are piss easy to get with friends.
    jade and amber direhorns from the rares.
    Or can do the polar bear and green proto drake.

Deleted
    Easy mounts to get that you don't have yet:

- Glory of Cataclysm raider mount.
    - Glory of ICC10 mount.
    - Mount from Altarius in Vortex Pinnacle. It drops on normal as well, so you can farm it non stop.
    - Red Primal Raptor from eggs that are dropped by mobs on Island of Giants, loot bag from Nalak and ToT bosses.

If you have someone with horde alt that you can farm on graveyard, you can get 3 easy "PvP" mounts:
    - Talbuks from Nagrand.
    - Ashhide Mushan Beast that costs 500 Bloody Coins. Can be farmed while farming talbuks.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...=not-collected

Can someone tell me which one to collect next?

I usually run sethekk halls a couple of times a week with alts and TK with 2 toons, have to finish off RBGs eventually as well..putting them off for a bit haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzycakes View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...=not-collected

Can someone tell me which one to collect next?

I usually run sethekk halls a couple of times a week with alts and TK with 2 toons, have to finish off RBGs eventually as well..putting them off for a bit haha
    ICC 10/25 metas, finish the jousting stuff and or do Ony.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    The best way to farm warbringers for me was to go to one of the spots, queue in LFM for Ordos and Celestials, you could even go for some flex's. Get an invite, find out which realm the leader of the raid is from and write it down. Then leave, re-queue. I kept doing that until I'd hit 10 or 11 realms, or it felt like there wasn't any fresh realms coming up quick enough. Then I would fly to the next spot, and start another list. I'd kill about 20-22 warbringers per hour.

It's VERY good for farming the MoP reputation factions too. I had 9 90's, all of them were fully exalted with all 4 factions in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Verrai View Post
    ICC 10/25 metas, finish the jousting stuff and or do Ony.
    Got ony last night (yey!) - I'll start grinding the Argent tournies tonight!

Haven't checked your armory but you'll get all 4 of the CM phoenix mounts when 6.0 launches if you get 9/9 silvers before 6.0.