Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would bring back Arthas. But the reborn Arthas i imagine Blizzard bringing back is none of the previous Arthas we see in WoW and WC3. I see Bolvar bringing back his soul (which was trapped inside Frostmourne) but since Arthas body no longer as a earth (the LK removed it) it seems the only way to bring back him is as a undead. Anyway, this new Artha i see Blizzard could bring back, would behave pretty much like a cripple, both in the physical aspect and in the psychological aspect, but he would be in fact Arthas the Paladin, or at best a combinationation of Arthas the Paladin and Arthas the DK (but with a soul) and not the soulness DK we see in WC# the Frozen Throne and in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Chizitzz View Post
    When you turn that quest in, the dude who takes it is the one who takes it to northrend, so Kel'Thuzad can be resurrected
    That is true, except I didn't turn it in. So he technically shouldn't be alive, if I still have his remains from level 60. Blizzard GMs can never give me a solid answer on how that's possible when I link them my Phylactery. lol

Honestly I'd love Arthas to come back, have him take back the throne!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    That is true, except I didn't turn it in. So he technically shouldn't be alive, if I still have his remains from level 60. Blizzard GMs can never give me a solid answer on how that's possible when I link them my Phylactery. lol
    Your character isn't the one who actually performed the task in lore. All player characters are roleplayers for the lore character that actually accomplished something.

Please stop wasting GM time.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Probably Illidan for me to give blizz a second chance with him after BC.

Or Deathwing if blizzard promised to make his role closer to what he was like in the books, though Wrathion seems to be becoming what Deathwing should have been.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Your character isn't the one who actually performed the task in lore. All player characters are roleplayers for the lore character that actually accomplished something.

Please stop wasting GM time.
    You know what happens when you assume right? I've NEVER ticketed a GM solely to ask them that. It's always after the "Is there anything else I can assist you with today _____?"

Furthermore, it's in my bags. He can't be alive if I never turned it in. Hence why GMs can never give me a real answer because everyone was *supposed* to have turned it in to Inigo Montoya.

De-railed this enough over something I said.

OT: Thought of another I'd bring back - the Original Kael'Thas Sunstrider. I know it's been said all ready, but he really was butchered as a character if you compare him as a WoW character compared to a WC 3 RTS character.

Uther, Lothar and Medivh. I would also like to see something happen with Magni Bronzebeard, Turalyon and Alleria. In addition I would like to see Jaina Proudmoore act more like herself; even with all that has happened she seems out of character.

As far as Illidan goes... well... FUCK Illidan! I have always disliked his character and found him underwhelming... Incoming Illidan fanboy hate???

Deleted
    I wouldn't bring back any character that I like, because I think blizz's writing team will ruin them. On a totally unrelated note, I'm so glad blizz are bringing back characters like Grom and Gul'dan, I'm sure blizz will do them justice.