Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rykin View Post
    Yup that's the only time I've been booted, people just hated dks for no reason.
    There was a lot of hated towards DKs as well in Cata from both miss understanding and bad reputation from bad DKs and in WotLK there was a lot of bad DKs then Blizzard changes up DK tanking in Cata and even further divides the difference between a shitty DK and a decent one.

It was sad to see DKs and warriors just dropping group when there was another DK or warrior out of fear of getting kicked, but I have done full solo queue groups with on hard CC in Cata launch heroics including grim batol just fine. Different tactics was required, but was doable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    Yesterday I was booted from my flex 4 group on my ilvl550 rogue before garrosh because I was doing the least dps on klaxxi (no shit, the arms warr was using sweeping strikes and the ele was spamming CL) so the raid leader's ilvl575 friend could join for garrosh looms. And we were only 13 in the bloody raid! I guess I should've padded more. 200k dps is apparently not good enough for flex. :<
    There is too much of this ^ shit. Flex is for 535-540 toons to gear up. I HATE seeing :

LFM Flex 3 560+
    LF DPS FOR FLEX 4, link AOTC and 570+
    Oh your group has a 550 healer, fail, am out
    545 for flex 2, lol, GL on your fail run
    Flex garrosh lfm, 560+

You cant escape the stupid even after you form you own groups.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

I was kicked once for hacking in WOTLK 5 mans. I was tanking, (warrior) in nearly full heroic T10 with half DPS gear on, including DPS trinkets. 50k HP, defense capped, 40% crit, 600 ARP. I would walk up to a group, auto attack once to proc all my crap, then shockwave. If I got a Taunka proc and a crit, it one shot the whole group.

People simply couldn't comprehend that I could do more damage than the whole group put together while also taking virtually no damage, so some people assumed I was a cheater. It was pretty damn funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    There is too much of this ^ shit. Flex is for 535-540 toons to gear up.
    Flex 4 isn't. Flex 4 is for getting Garrosh heirlooms.

Deleted
    it happened twice lately for me as a healer (paladin, ilvl 570, killed garrosh a couple a time with this toon) of garrosh groups formed with oqueue : i join the group, help clear the trash (where i healed normally), and suddenly, before the pull i'm removed from the group, i guess because a more geared healer queued or because the RL had a friend suddenly showing up.

I always thank the RL for making me lose 15 - 20 minutes... He is also added to my oqueue ban list, and lose a karma point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    ive been kicked a few times (no surprises) as ive always been a no nonsense healer. if something needs to be said, i'll say it.
    if someone pulls aggro other than the tank, unless its me, i let them die.
    there's no grey area with me, hence why i take no shit!!
    & being a healer im in a new instance in a matter of minutes, so i dont give a shit!!
    Lets see, it takes less time to heal than rez...or let them run back.

Its a dungeon ... really?

Only crappy healers let people die.

"I am healer...hear me roar and do what exactly I want or I take my heals and go home"

smh

Deleted
    Had a paladin try to get my DK kicked from a Mogushan Palace dungeon the other day because "I was a c*nt queuing as tank when dps". He decided to tell the group he wouldn't heal until I was kicked. We then proceeded to kill the first boss without any of his heals since, let's face it, conversion and deathstrike heal more than enough when you overgear. After first boss we stopped and kicked him then proceeded to have a fun run with the remaining people who weren't overly archaic about roles.

In the past I got kicked from a group while leveling a alt, they were all in the same guild and decided to bully me. I waited for the 30 min debuff to go, got the same group again who decided to give me another kick/debuff. Talked to a GM, he said he couldn't do anything. Oh dear

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    In the past I got kicked from a group while leveling a alt, they were all in the same guild and decided to bully me. I waited for the 30 min debuff to go, got the same group again who decided to give me another kick/debuff. Talked to a GM, he said he couldn't do anything. Oh dear
    Umm, what? Getting kicked does not give you a deserter debuff last time I checked. Only leaving the group on your own can do that.

I got kicked back in the beginning of MoP on my DK for being unholy. We had just gotten to Gekkan, and the tank said, "DK, are you unholy?" When I said I was, I found myself back in Dalaran.

Deleted
    Had one recently, after the dungeon was actually completed. Levelling my protadin, got Wailing Caverns. First time tanking sinse early cata, and literally forgot everything from that, so still learning. Hunter goes all rambo and starts pulling everything, had their pet on taunt, the works. Not that they weren't pulling their weight, they were top damage, but when you're literally trying to "l2tank" it gets annoying. Eventually I get tired of this and just say "You pull it, you tank it." Hunter responds "Oh my god shut up! shut up please! I hate crybabies."

Pick up things for quest, get accused of AFKing.

Leather gloves drop, a rogue gets them, hunter starts whining for Rogue to trade to her because they're an upgrade. I told her that the rogue won them, and they were his, and to stop being such a "crybaby" about it. Her response? "He will because he's not a c&*t like you".

Eventually we get through the dungeon, I go to hand in quests. They started put themselves in for new dungeons, I declined because really fuck playing with that hunter anymore. It was late, I just wanted to hand in my quests and go to bed, didn't think to teleport out and in. And then, just as I got to the quest givers, "You have been kicked from the instance".
    Last edited by mmoc6031708205; 2014-07-26 at 10:04 AM.

No, but I have a funny story about booting one. I called this guy a retard then he wouldn't rez... Only kidding.

I do have a story though.

Last Monday I was doing Garrosh in LFR on an alt. It was terrible. We wiped 4 times our last time was getting close to the end, like <10% close. Then we had two wipes to the iron stars because ranged wasn't paying attention.

We had this god awful tank who clearly didn't know the encounter. He was doing shit like not moving out of desecrates and just not paying attention in general. Everyone was getting a little fed up because he was talking trash. Then we had a Warlock with like 300k+ DPS who told him to STFU. This tank tried to rally people to boot this Warlock for "Not Being Nice" and everyone rallied and booted this tank instead. We downed Garrosh on the next attempt and I felt the need to create a character on this guys server and inform him. LOL.

When he finally got kicked?
    "Finally"
    "Thank god"
    "YES!"

Deleted
    Those WotLK days were annoying as a DK.

I remember when I just started my DK and had a hard time joining my friends 'elitiest' guild and so they kept on imposing that we should do better dps than them when we just reached max lvl against their raid gear, which we did sometimes, fun times where had when they disbanded and tried reqruiting us again

15+ Year Old Account
    My brother recently started playing, and wanted a little moral support going into his first MoP (non-heroic) dungeon. I went with him on my i560 spriest, and despite holding back, my dps was obviously disproportionate to the other group members, so I kept pulling off the tank. There were no wipes but the tank got really pissed and initiated a group kick. That was my first and only time being kicked from an instance group.
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    In Wrath I was booted for being a DK. I wish I was joking.
    That's what you get for deathgripping everything in sight :P
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Umm, what? Getting kicked does not give you a deserter debuff last time I checked. Only leaving the group on your own can do that.
    When the tool was first added, you did indeed get Deserter for being kicked. I don't remember it being 30m, but it was still annoying.

Deleted
    My little lvl 85 gnome here has been kicked a few times from the first 2 MOP instances for being a cheat lol, seems doing over 100k dps on boss fights while the rest did under 25k made me a cheat...It's always when i've had 2 or more lvl 87 in the group, kicked is maybe the wrong word, the rest of the group would leave, guess it's the same thing.....we are going to report you to blizzard.....L2P

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got kicked from an Ulduar achieve raid about a year ago because on the first achieve where you leave the towers up, I was in a siege and took out one of the small middle columns in the path. This was a full group mind you. The raid leader was an idiot and thought that the small columns in the center path were for the achieve, he didn't even know that the achieve is done by leaving up the tower buildings (to enable HM). He didn't even let me explain the achieve, just insta kicked. I didn't even know why at the time, I had to ask him after getting kicked.

I literally took a fairly decent unsubbing break from wow for about 6 months after that. Not that it by itself was enough, it was just kind of the straw that broke it for me at the time after a run of particularly bad groups in raids and dungeons.

In wrath I got kicked because I was to well geared, They told me I was ruining the experience for them by killing stuff to fast....

Deleted
    Got kicked few times for pulling as healer