Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerchunk View Post
    So you were undergeared and not contributing to the fight? How is that not a perfectly valid reason to kick you?
    He was progressing on flex?

Deleted
    Oh yes, plenty of times. Majority of them is from pug raids though, and the reason is always the same.

Last time I was kicked from a pug it was Immerseous normal I think after 1 attempt. I play healer and I have done so since the beginning of the game, I'm pretty good at what I do. On this particulat attempt I was designated to a side that had players that knew not to stand in stuff, and at the other side of the room was a disc priest who had people near him that didn't know to get out of shit. After we wiped becuase people died the priest linked healing done (I was probably bellow the tank for reasons described above) and the leader raged at me. I explained what happened on my side and that he can't expect a druid healer to out-do a disc priest 20 seconds into the fight with the circumstances we were presented with. I got kicked for being "bad" and talking back.

This is why I don't pug or play with casuals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    By your list, nope it's you...
    Especially when you entered the days where it was 100% the dps' job to maintain their aggro levels, which was the case in TBC and to some extent also in Wrath.

And yet, it's really and always was fairly simple...
    Don't attack until the tank pulled and established aggro by actually hitting the mob. Use the assist function and attack the target of the tank.
    This is not hard to do at all. Anyone who's played long enough to know how "fun" it was to wait for the first hit until the warrior tank applied enough sunder armor, knows how to wait but a moment.

I mean, I get it... one doesn't wanna be in a dungeon forever... But the fastest way to get through is, by actually paying attention and not to cross a line where a wipe becomes possible.
    LOL, you've seen that I've played for a long time, as far back as vanilla, so you should've at least put together that I know the whole "wait for sunder armor" debuff, hell I used to be bear tank in BC so I know the wait tid bit w/ stacking 3 lacerates and having Omen/Addons that tell you when you're close to pulling aggro; in fact we were forced to practice waiting in raids with my BC guild otherwise we would not get loot. It's obv me.

OT: Ele Shammy was kicked from Flex 4 for dying to the poison debuff from Siegebreaker trash twice. I popped all defensives and started healing to help the healers but no dispel, if I could've I would've.

Been kicked many times. Trying to remember some memorable times.

The number one time was a raid for VoA. The RL was looking for tanks, so I told him to invite me. He said "MT or OT?" and I said "I can do either". He repeated himself, as did I. He said "your not tank?!?!?", I replied "yes I am a tank, I can do MT or OT, it doesn't matter", to which point he kicked me. He went back to trade saying "LFM Tank for VoA". I whispered him to say that I was a tank. He replied "your tank?!!?" and tried to invite me. I told him to fuck off and put him on ignore.

I've been kicked from more than one LFR for suggesting that people who don't bother to try should be kicked, which is met with the usual "omg its just a game, u elitist!". I'd try to explain that I wasn't asking the world, just that people don't afk all the time, or auto attack all the time. "ITS JUST A GAEM!!". I learned my lesson now.

Lvling my shammy as resto, I used to top the DPS meters whilst doing my healing job, got kicked a few times for it. I'd understand if I was letting people die, but I think it was just a lot of butt hurt.

For those kicked for ninja pulling, GOOD!!! Pet hate of mine.
    Last edited by tehealadin; 2014-08-06 at 02:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    My little lvl 85 gnome here has been kicked a few times from the first 2 MOP instances for being a cheat lol, seems doing over 100k dps on boss fights while the rest did under 25k made me a cheat...It's always when i've had 2 or more lvl 87 in the group, kicked is maybe the wrong word, the rest of the group would leave, guess it's the same thing.....we are going to report you to blizzard.....L2P
    Liar /10chars

If you have never gotten kicked then you have never played wow....true story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skitszo View Post
    If you have never gotten kicked then you have never played wow....true story.
    Or it just means that you've kept your mouth shut and did your job, thus not giving anyone a reason to kick you.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.