Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Alliance or Horde ? Neither go play Wildstar, it's 10x better.

Yeah he's just asking which one you guys prefer and based on what criteria, what are your opinions / feeling on both.
    Simple question, apparently hard to answer though.

As already stated, we did answer it and most chose the Razer Blade. We also gave our opinions on what else he could do to get something better for the same/less.
    I'm starting to wonder if people are actually reading everything or just skimming over things and going from there -.-
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    As already stated, we did answer it and most chose the Razer Blade. We also gave our opinions on what else he could do to get something better for the same/less.
    Did I say otherwise ? I'm starting to wonder if people are actually reading comments before answering them.

We did have some genuine comments giving advices on similar buys but still half the answers are not even trying to address the OP and some are even telling him not to get a laptop at all.
    I'm done digressing over nothing now though.