Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue...x1,000,000

I've never played one, never wanted to play one, and despised them to my core for all of my years playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    I've been playing on and off since vanilla beta..and I've never touched rogues or warriors. I have a hard time enjoying melee and the only two melee specs that remotely appeal to me are WW or Ret because they have some spells and their abilities are pretty. Feral is one of the most unappealing specs for me as well (and I main a boomkin with shadow + elemental alts)..seems very bland. I think part of the reason (and this might sound ridiculous) is that feral, warrior and rogue ability icons are very ugly to me and difficult to look at all the time.

Priest is by far the worst class in game. Terrible class.

I have all classes at 90, and I think rogue is really the only one that I have no interest in ever logging into again. I have no issue with melee in general (enjoy feral, warrior and frost dk) but I find rogues very "clunky" to play.

I don't really like classes with energy, so rogues, monks & ferals aren't very appealing to me.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Demo Locks seem the most bland and boring to me...I tried but... The make no sense!

It is really like playing a mage with the added inconvenience of pet management.

10+ Year Old Account
    DK because their spell icons are gross.

I've never been able to tolerate a druid, attempted to level one maybe 8-9 times back in vanilla / TBC and I think level 15 was the best I managed. To this day it remains the only class I haven't at-least gotten to 70 (bar a monk). Don't like monks either.

Deleted
    Warrior, Rogue, Hunter etc. Or rather: All classes without magic.
    To me, they just feel bland and boring. And I don't enjoy playing them (partly) because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue.. Not a fan of energy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monk healer...I mained on at the beginning of MoP. Never again..I hate renewing mists...really a healing spell with a ramp up that I can not control....f that.

Deleted
    A Warrior. Especially a Human one. If that's what you enjoy, then by all means go for it, but I just see it as so terribly boring. Almost every fantasy universe has Humans, and being a medieval warrior while things like magic are available just doesn't sit right with me. I see it as driving a car when you could also ride a spaceship.

I've never managed to get a rogue or druid past lvl 20 - just never found them fun to play

I tried to level a Rogue alt for the last 3 expansions... always getting to level 62 or so and then being completely bored with it. I liked the idea behind the class, but felt that the rotation was overly boring every time I tried to play one.

Finally maxed one out in MoP... and I loved it. Made him my primary raid char. What I thought would be the most boring Rogue spec (combat) turned out to be my favorite, and I'll definitely be sticking with it in WoD.

There may be classes that you think you'll never want to play, but once you give them a chance and max them out, they're nothing like you thought they would be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I generally like all of them. But if I had to pick, I'd say a healing Priest.

Just, ugh compared to my tree Druid.

Anyone who uses cloth

Mostly Warrior. Otherwise raid tanking (just don't want to deal with it at all)...

I'm highly against STR based classes or slow strong classes. It doesn't exactly fit the playstyle I want to. I'd rather super quick button mashing like Monk or Rogue (haven't played Feral due to me prior hating all melee until MoP), or play spellcaster.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hunter.

Dont really have any particular specs i dislike

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Mostly Warrior.

I'm highly against STR based classes or slow strong classes. It doesn't exactly fit the playstyle I want to. I'd rather super quick button mashing like Monk or Rogue (haven't played Feral due to me prior hating all melee until MoP).
    Dont play feral then, you wont like waiting for energy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feindy View Post
    monk, he is just not fitting for me, dunno. when i leveled one, it felt like playing a different game
    Because when people think of monks, they think of Friar Tuck from Robin Hood. WoW's "monk" with all the Chi shit is just shamelessly blatant chinese/buddhist ass-lickery, and intentional ass-lickery never leads to anything good.

Quote Originally Posted by Alski View Post
    Dont play feral then, you wont like waiting for energy.
    Yeah, I've heard about that. Balance Druid was what I played since I started (until MoP where I went Monk) anyway, Feral just never appealed to me; and what people said about its energy regen didn't sound great either to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason I just can't enjoy playing Mage and Monk. All the other classes have at least something that excites me a little bit for some time.

Regarding Mages, they are simply boring to me. Other classes have this sorcery or spell casting thing too, but at least with some twist. In this sense I would find Warriors boring too, but Protection spec is just too much fun to play and I love shields. However I would prefer Paladin visuals. Same applies for Hunters, but there just isn't any alternative for ranged bow, gun and crossbow user which makes them to stand out.

And about Monks, well I was never into this Asian stuff. They also seem to be very out of place unless I play a Pandaren, which I dislike. I mean, I have nothing against Pandaren lorewise, but their model and animations (Especially the sitting one) just scream "We didn't even try to make them look serious".