Deleted

Do you want The wandering isle to become a Ruins of Gilneas type zone?

I really like the zone and think it might be nice to be able to go back. Like a Moonglade for pandaren. It doesn't seem like it would be hard to add portals there next to the pandaria portals.

At least not in the same phase as the starting zone. I think it would be cool if it came to rest south of Krasarang or something and we could just go check it out but it wouldn't work if there were leveling pandaren on it.
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    At least not in the same phase as the starting zone. I think it would be cool if it came to rest south of Krasarang or something and we could just go check it out but it wouldn't work if there were leveling pandaren on it.
    Make it float around Pandaria, and phase it and put cool jumping puzzles and events on it for rare never seen pandaria mounts they never let us have like the different water striders etc. One day it might be off the coast of jade forrest, the next maybe Krasarang etc.

no

why waste dev resources on some stupid shit

Quote Originally Posted by Vyrd View Post
    no

Hey, Blizz was perfectly willing to do just that to make Ashran our capital, not to mention all the store mounts they keep shitting out while citing lack of manpower as their go-to excuse for cutting damn near everything.
    At least this sounds like something remotely enjoyable/fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyrd View Post
    no

There would be a lot of cool things to do on it plus battle pets/mounts/vanity items etc. I dont see it being any more stupid than pet battles.

Yeah would be good.
    But blizzard being blizzard this will be the main exiting feature in a patch therefor content will suffer.
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by an horrible c**t.
    ME!

Yes please! Would be yet another place for the...stupid Pandaren...to Roleplay at! Would very much...appreciate it.

Na. As nice as it sounds, when they left that zone they left everything behind. Story-wise, returning before they are finished with their faction allegiances would be a bit out-of-the-way of their journey.