Page 32 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Yea if only the game had pet battles, rep grinds, rares to find, mats to grind, mounts to obtain, opposite faction to kill, achievements and thousands of quests with lore attached.

It's a shame theres fuck all like that in game and all we can do is hit the "queue" button.

**Since some people are apparently that stupid I feel compelled to add that my post may contain sarcasm.
    rep grinds, get a cloack and ur done in 1 day. mats to grind, You can buy it all on AH cause money dont matter in this game anymore. Mounts to obtain, This is the funny part. ppl want to obtain mounts and then cry if they have to actualy use them to move some places. Opposite faction to kill, U rarely see other faction players anymore.

Achievemets used to be the gear that u had, that victory feeling of obtaining something, the story that u had beating that boss. Now you get achievments by collecting fucking apples. WHEEE

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Tbh I have a hard time respecting the opinion of people who like the current game. If you like this watered down streamlined console like shell of WoW, it's hard for me to take anything you have to say seriously. It's telling me you value efficiency and ease over quality. It also tells me you're either new, uninformed, or a virus to video games. Not to say you can't like some aspects of it, but if you think the current model is superior then just *puke*. Go play CoD.
    Oh yeah, if I like the game like it is now, but I keep myself informed of the game and have been playing since Vanilla, I am a virus to video games ? Really ?

What do you mean by the "current model" ? MoP ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderTaco View Post
    Oh yeah, if I like the game like it is now, but I keep myself informed of the game and have been playing since Vanilla, I am a virus to video games ? Really ?

What do you mean by the "current model" ? MoP ?
    Title: World of Lobbys: Free Epics Again
    Genre: Lobby 3rd person hack and slash with a touch of anger/hate
    Players: 1
    Online: 2-25 (no one cares about those not in raid

Shit really WoW has become Diablo 3 in 3d 3rd person view

and yeah...

Like the other 2 drakes, Ebonroc casts wing buffet and Shadow Flame. His unique drake ability is Shadow of Ebonroc. Shadow of Ebonroc is a debuff cast on the main tank. While active, Ebonroc gains 25000 health every time he strikes that target. It cannot be dispelled, and you must wait the full duration (8 seconds) for the debuff to fade. It can be resisted with high shadow resist, and it is recommended to have at least 200 SR on both the main tank and off tank in order to ease the problems that Shadow of Ebonroc can cause.

Shadow Flame is an ability that Nefarian, Ebonroc, Flamegor, and Firemaw can cast. It deals about 3938-5062 cone-shaped shadow damage and is not partially resistable.

Furthermore, it has a Damage over Time (DoT) effect on its target for 1750-2250 damage per second for 10 seconds unless the recipient is wearing an Onyxia Scale Cloak.

any Hunter will be 1 hit. and there was nothing for them to do when hit by Shadow Flame.

+ he's got 940k hp... the hunter would have to kite him for about 2-3 hours if he wanted to kill it.. + he'd go OOM.

so yeah basically he could not have possibly have killed those 3 dragons alone. you be trippin'

unless bugging the shit out of it like this guy does;

however it'd take too long and you will probably not be able to kill him anyway, sooner or later he'll kill you, whether it takes 1 hour or 2 hours.

*** this is a bug... killing Horridon is no BUG or CHEAT... it was legit.

show me a video of any class soloing... let's say High Priest Venoxis from Zul'Gurub... which is a 20 man raid then? if you're whining about BWL being a 40 man?

it's all about bugs... however like i said, Horridon was not bugged.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sheepra View Post
    Wow is nowdays just a Dungeon crawler. there is nothing else to do than sit somewhere and Que into everything. I cant understand how ppl enjoy this.
    Pls tell me a positive sides of this.
    Diablo 3 but in 3rd person 3d view... right?
    Last edited by mmoc8a4a8e38ae; 2014-08-01 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepra View Post
    Wow is nowdays just a Dungeon crawler. there is nothing else to do than sit somewhere and Que into everything. I cant understand how ppl enjoy this.
    Pls tell me a positive sides of this.
    Nothing else to do? LOL. You get the price of best post of the year. Incredible really. What a post ...

Btw if you are THIS stupid to play a narrow version of WoW, D3 has now sold over 20 million copies overall and WoW still has a full 3D full viewing mode over it.

But apparently we only play dungeons as of now.

EDIT: excuses, someone beat me over the D3 thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Everztar View Post
    --SNIP--
    This is not a bug, it's a clever use of game mechanics. It's legit for me.

Why do you focus so much on the fact that a Tank was able to solo a boss intended for players with lesser gear ? For the 3rd time, Blizzard is aware of this, it will be adressed in WoD, tanks will have less selfheal.

Besides, I can't understand your comparison, Diablo3 is already 3rd person and with a 3d isometric view. It has nothing to do with WoW as it focuses on character power through gear, wow also has that but as many other things.

Once again.

WoW was never better than these days. The reason is simple: MORE options.

- Achievements and official prestigious titles
    - Mounts to collect
    - Pets to hunt for and BATTLE with
    - Transmog to hunt for
    - Farms to grow
    - Dozen Bg's and Arenas
    - Official E sports competition and rated PvP competitions
    - Hundreds of dungeons
    - Dozen professions
    - Gear changer with dual specs ...
    - Connected Realms with mutual economies and all cross realm play both in instances as in seamless open worlds.
    - Adapted difficulty for the hardcore no lifers and the casual people simply loving a nice entertainment.
    - Extreme polished seasonal content that changes every month of the year

All of these options did not even exist in Vanilla WoW.

More options : better choices of play.

Simple fact. If you limit yourself to just ONE of the above, that's your choice of course but even then ... you are in for an extreme long time enjoying it.

Hint : to become Justicar (PvP title) you need around ... 1200 hours of playing. Go figure.

----

So what you like most, is up to YOU of course. But in my case I love to grind for basic mats and craft or hunt for a very rare spawn or go for PvP titles. Another thing I loved to do is going for the Iron Man challenge: player made and then you learn WoW is endless.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2014-08-01 at 08:58 AM.

Imo WoW was best when you had to play with players you know. But now its mostly solo play. I havent gotten the same feel from playing WoW as i got in BC and Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    I do not buy for a second that the endgame being extremely easy to see is a good design.

And where did I say that to begin with?
    Difficult to complete - good design.

Difficult to see - bad design.

- - - Updated - - -

Shit really WoW has become Diablo 3 in 3d 3rd person view
    I think the fact that you're holding up D3, an online game, as an example of solo play really highlights the problem.

A LOT of gamers, given a game that has both solo and group content, will opt to do everything solo and avoid anything that requires grouping and interacting with other people. To the point they seem to actually think the game is single player. And demand that the publisher remove the solo content to force them to do the group content, because they refuse to do it themselves.

WoW requires groups as much as it ever did, it's just that now there's a lot of content you can do solo or via a queue as well. But you're not killing Garrosh on HM without interacting with people (or even NM really). Or getting a decent RBG/Arena rank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    This is not a bug, it's a clever use of game mechanics. It's legit for me.

Why do you focus so much on the fact that a Tank was able to solo a boss intended for players with lesser gear ? For the 3rd time, Blizzard is aware of this, it will be adressed in WoD, tanks will have less selfheal.

Besides, I can't understand your comparison, Diablo3 is already 3rd person and with a 3d isometric view. It has nothing to do with WoW as it focuses on character power through gear, wow also has that but as many other things.
    in Diablo 3 you move within 2 dimensions in a 3D space.

to put it simply: it's 2d with a illusion of it being 3d.

Deleted
    What people tend to forget is that it's a completely different game now.

Imo it's not fair to compare the current verion of WOW to Vanilla/TBC. The game was totally different back then and it targeted another type of players.

Most of the playerbase that played back then have quit and the new generation of players play the game differently. They want a different game and Blizzard has given them that.

Good or bad? I don't know, as long as Blizzard get's their Money I guess it's a good deal for them.

Deleted
    i don't like the --> straight to last raid

i want us to go through ZG -> MC -> BWL -> AQ -> NAXX

I must admit I do like the idea of qualifying to go to next raid by getting attuned, however, that's great for first time, not so great if you like playing alts, I recall the tedium back then and even the current pain of having to queue in LFR now on older raids to qualify for T16 SOO.

It's also less than enjoyable if you come back to the game after a break and find no-one you know running the old raids anymore - add into that the ballache of 'having to attune' is enough to make you want to spend your time outside of Azeroth.

So, echoing what others have said, the game has changed because the players have changed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I think the fact that you're holding up D3, an online game, as an example of solo play really highlights the problem.

A LOT of gamers, given a game that has both solo and group content, will opt to do everything solo and avoid anything that requires grouping and interacting with other people. To the point they seem to actually think the game is single player. And demand that the publisher remove the solo content to force them to do the group content, because they refuse to do it themselves.

WoW requires groups as much as it ever did, it's just that now there's a lot of content you can do solo or via a queue as well. But you're not killing Garrosh on HM without interacting with people (or even NM really). Or getting a decent RBG/Arena rank.
    i meant more like: you queue for whatever you wanna do, go in there and smack everything and find nice loot then you leave and queue again... you barely talk to each other and well idk...
    whatever, i'm just really sad that the community in WoW has become corrupt...

i used to know a lot of alliance guilds, i knew and respected certain alliances...

but i was playing horde... i could /wave at certain alliances but slay the next person on sight...

we had our heroes on horde side, the best guild were true heroes and they were respected...

the thing right now is that servers are over-populated and cross-realmed so that thing has just vanished into thin air...

i could spend 5 hours in orgrimmar or shrine of two moons... but i wouldn't see even 1 person whose name i can recall even though they're from my realm... because i rarely play with people from my realm, all realms are connected right?

people Ninja in dungeons just because they don't really care anyways... we're not from his realm remember? we're never gonna see him again... and he might as well curse at us and call us names while he's at it...

i just want the good old days where i had 20 friends in friendlist, even though i had more than 1000 friends in game...

like i have stated earlier, it was like going to the schoolyard

Orgrimmar - Schoolyard

in both places you'd walk across the yard and say hello to people, wave at people, nod people and whatever... whisper someone too
    then walk away, but atleast you've greeted this person or said hello... that's what i miss so damn much... then it was roleplaying included... being nice to each other, having fights but get over it... help each other just like in IRL,

now everyone is just greedy and want more loot and jump into dungeons asap as they get out and say "i don't have time sorry"
    but the thing is... they DO have time... but they think that Gear > Friends... people has become so selfish in this game, i mean

go look at GuildWars 2, R.o.s.e Online, heck even Diablo 2 and a lot of other games, people are a lot more helpful because they don't run around being nervous of not playing enough to get all valor points, conquest points or epic drops from HC SoO...

please tell me that you understand what i'm trying to say? i miss when the community was fun, kind, helpful and just... wonderful...

the realm was like a school... but you didn't study in it... you advanced in level, looking up to those elders...
    you talked to a lot of people, asked elders for advice.
    you respected the elders, and the elders respected you.

people who said the N word or insulting someone was banned for 72 hours immediately...

people nowdays have keyboard wars with eachother calling eachother names and such, yet they both get away with it?
    seriously? we need more people to get infracted/banned in world of warcraft when they're doing this or the players will take over
    we have to change this community for the better :3

we need more GM's wtf sometimes we need to wait 60+ hours for a reply... and then the reply is a damn mail cuz u weren't online...

MOST OF THE GAME MECHANICS IS ACTUALLY GOOD AS IT IS... but i don't like the CROSS REALM...
    LFR and LFD SURE... They're pretty good but i don't want anything to be crossrealmed and i do NOT want flying mounts... i want professions to be more convenient, and be of any use... we need more recipe drops from raids etc... srsly...

Also I think it's really time for blizzard to make something new regarding server balances... Stormscale now has 255k horde players and 13k alliances, wtf? Make horde side "full" or something... We need balanced realms :/

however, i must now go... :/ take care guys

~i am not your enemy, i just have a second opinion... i respect yours but i just want you to understand that i dont want 100% vanilla, i only want some of the things to come back.
    Last edited by mmoc8a4a8e38ae; 2014-08-01 at 09:39 AM.

i meant more like: you queue for whatever you wanna do, go in there and smack everything and find nice loot then you leave and queue again... you barely talk to each other and well idk...
    whatever, i'm just really sad that the community in WoW has become corrupt...

i used to know a lot of alliance guilds, i knew and respected certain alliances...

but i was playing horde... i could /wave at certain alliances but slay the next person on sight...

we had our heroes on horde side, the best guild were true heroes and they were respected...

the thing right now is that servers are over-populated and cross-realmed so that thing has just vanished into thin air...

i could spend 5 hours in orgrimmar or shrine of two moons... but i wouldn't see even 1 person whose name i can recall even though they're from my realm... because i rarely play with people from my realm, all realms are connected right?
    j
    people Ninja in dungeons just because they don't really care anyways... we're not from his realm remember? we're never gonna see him again... and he might as well curse at us and call us names while he's at it...

i just want the good old days where i had 20 friends in friendlist, even though i had more than 1000 friends in game...

like i have stated earlier, it was like going to the schoolyard

Orgrimmar - Schoolyard

in both places you'd walk across the yard and say hello to people, wave at people, nod people and whatever... whisper someone too
    then walk away, but atleast you've greeted this person or said hello... that's what i miss so damn much... then it was roleplaying included... being nice to each other, having fights but get over it... help each other just like in IRL,

now everyone is just greedy and want more loot and jump into dungeons asap as they get out and say "i don't have time sorry"
    but the thing is... they DO have time... but they think that Gear > Friends... people has become so selfish in this game, i mean

go look at GuildWars 2, R.o.s.e Online, heck even Diablo 2 and a lot of other games, people are a lot more helpful because they don't run around being nervous of not playing enough to get all valor points, conquest points or epic drops from HC SoO...

please tell me that you understand what i'm trying to say? i miss when the community was fun, kind, helpful and just... wonderful...

the realm was like a school... but you didn't study in it... you advanced in level, looking up to those elders...
    you talked to a lot of people, asked elders for advice.
    you respected the elders, and the elders respected you.

people who said the N word or insulting someone was banned for 72 hours immediately...

people nowdays have keyboard wars with eachother calling eachother names and such, yet they both get away with it?
    seriously? we need more people to get infracted/banned in world of warcraft when they're doing this or the players will take over
    we have to change this community for the better :3

we need more GM's wtf sometimes we need to wait 60+ hours for a reply... and then the reply is a damn mail cuz u weren't online...

THE GAME IS ACTUALLY GOOD AS IT IS... but i don't like the CROSS REALM... LFR and LFD SURE... but i don't want anything to be crossrealmed and i do NOT want flying mounts... i want professions to be more convenient, and be of any use... we need more recipe drops from raids etc... srsly...

however, i must now go... :/ take care guys

~i am not your enemy, i just have a second opinion... i respect yours but i just want you to understand that i dont want 100% vanilla, i only want some of the things to come back.
    Solutions:

1. find a good Guild with some max lvl in it and have a schedule
    2. Use cross realm play during off hours to fill up your group
    3. Do the solo part when you are alone and need personal grind for mats etc...

The realm only thing was better is really really really false.

The mainstay is the Guild. The rest is fill up. There was never such a thing as a Realm population.

REALMS WERE simply organised because servers have limits on supported player numbers, nothing more nothing less.

These days, the single realm play is no longer attached to single server play.

Like in other MMO's like EVE, the main organisation was always the Guild. The rest - be that single realm or cross realm - is just a complement to that Guild play.

Btw: your home city is still single realm play, so the argument of meeting some casual friendly guys in Ogrimmar is still present.

---------

BTW' I HATED the mentality of your so called Elders. Mostly they were no lifers wo leaned against the walls in the capitol, dressed in full and highest epics in Guilds you could not even join ... Mostly you even needed to fill in a 4 page web paper to ASK for permission to join and after 3 days you got a notice you... were not good enough ...

It stinks playing with Elder who ban you to participate for the rest of your gaming time ... " until you are good enough"

It was and will always stay a rotten mentality. I am glad cross realm play ended this joke of a fake elitist and nerdy game play.

Btw: Blizzard solved more than this rotten elitist behaviour by creating tools like greed and need and not being even able to bid for main class gear and changing group members when some idiot leaves.

It is far better these days, because I saw far too many elitist tanks who simply dropped a group 3 hours deep into BRD in Vanilla WoW because of some 15 year old kid who thought HE was the one....

And NO you didn't know the player either, because you only saw the avatar. Changing a class and you were not known at all.

The ultimate tool was of course the BattleNet tag, that did not even exist back then and it allows grouping up with real friends, not the surrogate ones.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2014-08-01 at 10:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    Solutions:
    BTW' I HATED the mentality of your so called Elders. Mostly they were no lifers wo leaned against the walls in the capitol, dressed in full and highest epics in Guilds you could not even join ... Mostly you even needed to fill in a 4 page web paper to ASK for permission to join and after 3 days you got a notice you... were not good enough ...

It stinks playing with Elder who ban you to participate for the rest of your gaming time ... " until you are good enough"

It was and will always stay a rotten mentality. I am glad cross realm play ended this joke of a fake elitist and nerdy game play.
    Sounds like someone had a few guild applications denied...

The rest of your post is so far off the reality I'm starting to wonder if you even played the game at all back then.

But as I said, It's not the same game anymore and it's not targeting the same type of playerbase. People need to understand that.

I just hope they can continue to keep it alive since it's one of the best games of all times imo.

Deleted
    I kinda hope that Wow will die and Blizzard mby will learn something. Dont listen the crying casuals and change the game on their needs. Why did they even change the well working formula into this shit?...mby they realised too late their mistake from huge sub losses and now they are milking all the money that is left with the realmoney shop etc...and ppl buy those mounts and all. Then they cry on the forums how they actualy have to use them to travel in different places "why we dont have insta teleports in this place, i dont wanna use my mount". AND ofc blizzard will rub their heads and say "Dont worry, we will change that". LOL

Wp, wp
    Last edited by mmocb797a40363; 2014-08-01 at 11:51 AM.

Deleted
    Solutions:

1. find a good Guild with some max lvl in it and have a schedule
    2. Use cross realm play during off hours to fill up your group
    3. Do the solo part when you are alone and need personal grind for mats etc...

The realm only thing was better is really really really false.

The mainstay is the Guild. The rest is fill up. There was never such a thing as a Realm population.

REALMS WERE simply organised because servers have limits on supported player numbers, nothing more nothing less.

These days, the single realm play is no longer attached to single server play.

Like in other MMO's like EVE, the main organisation was always the Guild. The rest - be that single realm or cross realm - is just a complement to that Guild play.

Btw: your home city is still single realm play, so the argument of meeting some casual friendly guys in Ogrimmar is still present.

---------

Btw: Blizzard solved more than this rotten elitist behaviour by creating tools like greed and need and not being even able to bid for main class gear and changing group members when some idiot leaves.

It is far better these days, because I saw far too many elitist tanks who simply dropped a group 3 hours deep into BRD in Vanilla WoW because of some 15 year old kid who thought HE was the one....

And NO you didn't know the player either, because you only saw the avatar. Changing a class and you were not known at all.

The ultimate tool was of course the BattleNet tag, that did not even exist back then and it allows grouping up with real friends, not the surrogate ones.
    am i really supposed to be limited to ~50 friends (guild) ? i used to have hundreds of friends in WoW...

Once again.

WoW was never better than these days. The reason is simple: MORE options.

- Achievements and official prestigious titles
    - Mounts to collect
    - Pets to hunt for and BATTLE with
    - Transmog to hunt for
    - Farms to grow
    - Dozen Bg's and Arenas
    - Official E sports competition and rated PvP competitions
    - Hundreds of dungeons
    - Dozen professions
    - Gear changer with dual specs ...
    - Connected Realms with mutual economies and all cross realm play both in instances as in seamless open worlds.
    - Adapted difficulty for the hardcore no lifers and the casual people simply loving a nice entertainment.
    - Extreme polished seasonal content that changes every month of the year

All of these options did not even exist in Vanilla WoW.

More options : better choices of play.

Simple fact. If you limit yourself to just ONE of the above, that's your choice of course but even then ... you are in for an extreme long time enjoying it.

Hint : to become Justicar (PvP title) you need around ... 1200 hours of playing. Go figure.

----

So what you like most, is up to YOU of course. But in my case I love to grind for basic mats and craft or hunt for a very rare spawn or go for PvP titles. Another thing I loved to do is going for the Iron Man challenge: player made and then you learn WoW is endless.
    All of those things you mentioned would have come in time no matter which expansion we're on, it does not mean the core of WoW hasn't detiorioratef.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

LFR is difficult to complete? And says who?

So, echoing what others have said, the game has changed because the players have whined
    Fixed for yah
    Last edited by Dormie; 2014-08-01 at 11:28 PM.

But those 7+ million who pay a subscription and that have fun playing it, DO matter.

You on the other hand are just an old weary whiner. Complaining about things you no longer can enjoy... Complete and utter pointless.

Of course you will get a forum ban by writing you THINK you are alone in this world that matters ... Well : you are not.

The rest are having fun. WOW has NOW more choices of play than ever before. I am sorry if you think present players are flies on a dead horse. The only one dead is you to them.

I couldn't care less what an old dead horse thinks about MY game I like to play, this along with Multi million others.

For once look behind you: for every day that passes, a new born child is ready to accept life. Simple fact.
    My God the hypocrisy is just off the charts! My opinions are just whining, while yours are the eternal truth. Let me waste my time correcting all your endless mistakes though, just because I have nothing better to do.

Firstly there are certainly not 7,5 million playing wow anymore. Secondly, if you add together all the people who have quit WoW because of all the stuff the OP and I mentioned, and which you didn`t bother reading apparently, then I wouldn`t be a bit surprised if we outnumber the current subscribers. Thirdly, nothing becomes true because a majority thinks so. That`s known as the ad populum logical fallacy, and a very common one it is too. Almost as common as ad hominems in fact, which you among others here seem to favor when you discover that you`ve used up your one other argument, which is that you (falsely) believe that a "majority" agrees with you.
    Also, I do not believe I am "alone in this world that matters", and if you were "having fun", like you claim, you would be playing the game; not writing poorly thought out and constructed sentences in a forum debate about things that apparently don`t interest you. Talk about pointless...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, let's go back to that time where warriors where mainly tanks, priests/paladins/shamans/druids had to heal and DPS classes had to spam 1-2 buttons, great gameplay.
    Yes let`s please. They`re known as roles. You know as in Role Playing Games, which is what the RPG at the end of MMORPG stands for. Remove that and there`s no RPG, to go with the fact that WoW is barely massive anymore, and doesn`t invite traditional multiplayer either, and you`ll have gotten rid of most the letters in the genre WoW still formally describes itself as. For your edification MMORPG = Massively multiplayer online role playing game. In the spirit of truth in labeling WoW should change its designation to a MOCG, or Massively online casual game. And you could even lose the "massively" and the "game" (Everything is handed out, how can it be a game in the traditional sense?), making it an OC.
    All I can say is that I`m never gonna play any of the games you design.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lafdet View Post
    Classic wow never achieved 12 million subs, that was WOTLK
    That was at the start of WOTLK, and people were responding to the awesomeness that was Classic and Burning Crusade, obviously expecting more of the same. They got a watered down arcade game with free epics and left again. The first major drop-off in WoW subs took place during WOTLK, when welfare epics were introduced.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    pet battles
    I think I detected the sarcasm. Highlighting WoW For Five Year Olds items like per battles as something positive to do for seasoned gamers was just brilliant satire I think, and I congratulate you on your wit.

PS: This post may contain sarcasm too.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand. The emphasis was on the R in RPG in classic, on the G in BC and on sales and gimmicks after that. Blizzard is the problem here, and the Activision takeover. It`s not the first company to have been corrupted and wrecked like this.
    Last edited by Bentusi; 2014-08-03 at 12:04 AM.

dat functioning quotation system
    Last edited by Vhalerius; 2014-08-03 at 12:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

I remember when mmo's where hard. You would just kill mobs to level and would loose xp when you died. They were just time sinks for fun so calm down. Wow is more about end game, the gating system has evolved over time and mechanics are much more interesting now.