Question on legendary questline

What's the best way to get Secrets? Because if I am not mistaken, all of ToT drops secrets, and the first what...2 wings of SoO drop the secrets too.

So thats 12 from ToT and 8 from SoO. 20 secrets right there. With the Black Prince buff, is that a 100% drop on the secrets?

If not, does that mean I can run SoO flex or ToT normal to get those extra secrets? OR can I run LFR again for another chance at them dropping?
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

It's not 100 percent, though it is considerably higher than normal. You only get a chance at the quest items the first run through a place each week, so it doesn't matter how hard it is.

So I cant run LFR then Flex for 20 secrets? I gotta wait for next lockout?
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

Correct.

I went from 0/20 secrets to 6/12 runestones over the two resets last time the buff was live, so you will make a lot of progress.

Wait, runestones? I dont recall seeing those on the quest chain :S
    It's called balancing.
    Just sayn'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by calinass View Post
    Wait, runestones? I dont recall seeing those on the quest chain :S
    It's the grind part that come after the Secrets(don't worry, Wrathion will reward you with a shiny before that).

So theoretically can I finish the quest line by the first week of August?

- - - Updated - - -

So I got 14/20 so far and I still have a couple more to kill. When I finish Secrets, can I rerun ToT/SoO for runestones even though I already looted secrets?

- - - Updated - - -

is that a yes
    It's called balancing.
    Just sayn'

So theoretically can I finish the quest line by the first week of August?

- - - Updated - - -

So I got 14/20 so far and I still have a couple more to kill. When I finish Secrets, can I rerun ToT/SoO for runestones even though I already looted secrets?

- - - Updated - - -

is that a yes
    At 14/20 you will probably finish on or before the first week of August.

You cannot go back and re-loot bosses for runestones.

Best you can do is be smart with how you queue next reset... Do wings 1 and 2 of ToT first and see how far you get. Once you are into wing 3 and 4 ToT or wing 1 or 2 SoO, leave immediately once you have 20 secrets so you can come back and kill the remaining bosses for a chance at runestones. The reason for this is that the runestones only drop for wing 3 and 4 ToT and wing 1 and 2 SoO, so you will want to save as many bosses in those instances as possible.

What's the best way to get Secrets? Because if I am not mistaken, all of ToT drops secrets, and the first what...2 wings of SoO drop the secrets too.

So thats 12 from ToT and 8 from SoO. 20 secrets right there. With the Black Prince buff, is that a 100% drop on the secrets?

If not, does that mean I can run SoO flex or ToT normal to get those extra secrets? OR can I run LFR again for another chance at them dropping?
    There are 21 bosses that drop Secrets and 15 bosses that drop Runestones if you count Ra-den. Pretty sure Lei-Shen + Ra-den + Sha are guaranteed.