Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's Rehgar Earthfury http://www.wowwiki.com/Rehgar_Earthfury

He's been hinted at several time. Look at the second image on the wowwiki page. Same spaulders, same claws.

That's a shame too, he's a total nobody...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Somnium View Post
    It's Rehgar Earthfury http://www.wowwiki.com/Rehgar_Earthfury

He's been hinted at several time. Look at the second image on the wowwiki page. Same spaulders, same claws.

That's a shame too, he's a total nobody...
    I'm not sure where it was hinted (if you could provide the various "hints" I would be grateful) but I would not understand this choice to be honest, I do suppose we will know for sure tuesday

His name was present as a tag on the blog post revealing the Garden map, then promptly removed, you can find discussion about that in various places (like on the subreddit). That wasn't the first time either, but I can't find a source right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    The claws and posture give it away as a Orc with a fist weapon and that narrows the choices down wildly - it has to be Rehgar Earthfury.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Just to be clear :

Same spaulders and helm, the claw, the skirt, you can even see his damn sandals.

Now why we he would be in the game before Thrall, that's baffling to me.
    Last edited by Somnium; 2014-07-20 at 07:40 PM.

Deleted
    oh ok, fair enough

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, they're right. I figured it was an Orc Shaman dude. Still an Orc had to be there. Shocking it's not Thrall. They need to add a lot more heroes IMO. They got so many to choose from.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    I may think that they want to save the big ones for last

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, makes sense that it's Rehgar. Interesting though that they'll end up having two Orc Shamans in the game, then (as Thrall is obviously going to be in the game at some point).

One could enhancement and the other could be elemental?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valedus View Post
    Yeah, makes sense that it's Rehgar. Interesting though that they'll end up having two Orc Shamans in the game, then (as Thrall is obviously going to be in the game at some point).
    Perhaps Rehgar is a alt skin of Thrall like Muradin and Magni.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    I may think that they want to save the big ones for last

Even so. I want MOAR HEROES. I can't help it if I feel Blizzard has an awesome premise.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Valedus View Post
    Interesting though that they'll end up having two Orc Shamans in the game, then (as Thrall is obviously going to be in the game at some point).
    Both Raynor and Tychus are Terran Space Marines. If gameplay varies enough, that's okay. They already have different weapons too (Doomhammer for Thrall, Claw for Rehgar).

10+ Year Old Account
    Both Raynor and Tychus are Terran Space Marines. If gameplay varies enough, that's okay. They already have different weapons too (Doomhammer for Thrall, Claw for Rehgar).
    Enhance vs elemental could make for some fun gameplay from each.

I still wish they had more Diablo and SC characters though since WC has the highest count so far.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    True, but both Tychus and Raynor were kind of big characters (Tychus less so, but still). I agree that they will probably go the enhance vs elemental way, which sounds perfect to me.