Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

A thread to share tattoo pictures in with your fellow mmo-champion posters :)

I am getting my 3rd tattoo done tomorrow so I thought I'd make a thread to share pictures and such, I'm always interested to see other peoples ink so I thought it could be cool to have a thread on mmo-champion for the community to share in general Not sure how much reception there is for a thread like this but figured I'd give it ago

This is one of the rough sketch designs for the one I'm getting tomorrow (Flipped so it appears how it would on my skin) not finished obviously being a draft more detail to add.

Deleted
    Seeing as I already posted this when drunk I see no additional harm in posting it again, I wont post my other tattoos though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    This is my bow tattoo. I regret getting a tramp stamp, but I think the bow is pretty. Thankfully, I don't have to look at it that much. Maybe someone will like the idea for them.
    It is pretty. Did it hurt? I'm considering getting a tattoo but I'm scared of the pain as well as what people will think of me. "Tramp stamp" etc

- - - Updated - - -

I am getting serious deja vu...did we already discuss this in a past thread about tattoos? If I've been holding it back so long maybe a tattoo isn't for me after all.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is my bow tattoo. I regret getting a tramp stamp, but I think the bow is pretty. Thankfully, I don't have to look at it that much. Maybe someone will like the idea for them.

I'm a little confused if you think the bow is pretty why don't you like seeing it? I've never understood the term tramp stamp though so there's that.

Deleted
    I don't know how it compares to other spots on the body (I hear different ones are more painful), but it wasn't that bad - It did hurt some. It was tolerable to me, but I don't know what you consider tolerable.

- - - Updated - - -

I got it for the wrong reasons and didn't think it through. It's a reminder of me being young and irresponsible. That's why I don't like to see it.
    Embrace it and use it as an anchor.

Deleted
    Meh, it does look nice with a pink bikini.
    Yeah, thats certainly a plus.

*gets the dictionary out*

Let's hope for some "slogans" and "quotes" tattoos!

Meh, it does look nice with a pink bikini.
    Require examples to verify claims.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

7+ Year Old Account
    Positive conclusion!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    *gets the dictionary out*

Let's hope for some "slogans" and "quotes" tattoos!
    Tradewind wants to see Winter Bottom... er... BLOSSOM in a bikini! I support his request.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

at first i wanted Ankh there, but I know this is closer to my heart than Egypt mythology

I'd like to get a tattoo(s) that signifies my two daughters, but I haven't come up with something yet. I think tattooing just their names would be too cliche.
    get Tattoo's of Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Cat in the Hat. Assuming they're troublemakers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Tradewind wants to see Winter Bottom... er... BLOSSOM in a bikini! I support his request.
    I think my overwhelming virility and machismo scared her away from this thread forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gortar View Post
    I'm a little confused if you think the bow is pretty why don't you like seeing it? I've never understood the term tramp stamp though so there's that.
    It's because the woman would have to wear clothing that exposes her lower back in order for it to be visible. And as we all know, any woman who doesn't wear a suit and tie is a tramp.

I mean if you want to get into the etymology of it, the word tramp has it's origins in a lower german word referring to walking in a specific "pressed" manner and was later adapted for industrial era modern English to refer to vagrancy. It wasn't until the 1920s that it started being used to refer to a promiscuous woman.

I can kind of see the connection though; given the manner in which women were held in society at the time, a woman who was in a hurry to get into a man's bedroom at that time would have been akin to vagrancy; not necessarily emotionally committed to the man whose roof she is then possibly living under.

Thus at a night club you see women wearing clothing, exposing their "tramp stamp" on their lower back and one might rush to the conclusion that their revealing attire is worn with the intention of quickly finding a sugar daddy.

There you go. Now you understand why it's called a tramp stamp.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do not broke the thread! I say do not break the thread. Also Mr.Rain can you explain the marks more? I'm a little confussed look interesting though

Lol, no. I just know better. No Internet bikini pictures. Don't want that floating around.
    But you could be famous!

Every time I think about getting a tattoo I convince myself out of doing it within a few hours or a day at most. Because like most things I think of/do/say/whatever, they are impulsive and often not good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Why can't you just like... not get a tramp stamp then?
    It wouldn't be on my lower back, but I meant that I don't like the way people think of women with tattoos. Maybe I'm just making things up but it seems like people associate tattoos with being loose.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    It wouldn't be on my lower back, but I meant that I don't like the way people think of women with tattoos. Maybe I'm just making things up but it seems like people associate tattoos with being loose.
    Not if it's like a neck tattoo or anything in the face area.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    People used to look at men with glasses as weak and socially inept. I mean, ideally you should do whatever makes you happy, and then if somebody has beef with that punch them in the junk.

Lol, no...I couldn't live with that.

My youngest name is Lily and my older daughters name means "precious; sun ray".....so maybe some sort of Lily in the sun? I don't know.
    Gollum holding a flower!

Deleted
    My older sister and her husband got tattoos of each other names. She put his name on her inner thigh. He put hers on his ass cheek.
    Names are always a bad idea unless they are family members, spouses do not count unless deceased.

7+ Year Old Account
    My older sister and her husband got tattoos of each other names. She put his name on her inner thigh. He put hers on his ass cheek.
    Thats sweet