View Poll Results: Grom's personality will be ruined?

Voters
181. This poll is closed
  • Yes, totally from what we already know

40 22.10%
  • Not sure, anything can happen, not big hopes

53 29.28%
  • No, somehow things will be eventually fine canon wise

12 6.63%
  • No, everything makes total sense

76 41.99%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah Grom will be fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalimonde View Post
    Pre-W1 okey, I see, I accept all your replies, I will trully sleep a little less confused now. But this raises new questions. I am now a bit unsure about ruling warchief lineage/timing, Orgrim should be there too then as well as Blackhand. They prelude Nerthul and Guldan as warchiefs.

One last question then, does these people age at all? shouldn't be there somewhere a younger Thrall? At some point I thought he was born in Aceroth though, not sure. But he is coetaneous of Grom and the rest, right? So he should not be much younger than the rest. I guess we will see his parents instead, but then Grom is a quite healthy old man in W3.
    In the original timeline, the first horde was controlled by Ner'zhul (manipulated by Kil'jaeden) then he was taken out of power, Gul'dan and the shadow council were the secret masterminds while Blackhand was the public leader (warchief), Orgrim was his right hand and only became leader at the end of the first war.

Thrall was born at the end of the second war IIRC, on alterac mountains. Grom in his late life was about 40-50, he's should be in his 20s here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    He is falling into the same story this time without demons. The Iron Horde is being tricked by Garrosh like they were tricked by the demons. But, as a horde member since the original warcraft games. I will be honored to face Grom in battle. I just wish they would have at least given him the model he had in all the games rather then a generic orc model.
    Garrosh isn't really tricking them, it's more like he is helping them to become even more powerful without any fel corruption and what not.

Pure goblin tech baby
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomdude17 View Post
    In the original timeline, the first horde was controlled by Ner'zhul (manipulated by Kil'jaeden) then he was taken out of power, Gul'dan and the shadow council were the secret masterminds while Blackhand was the public leader (warchief), Orgrim was his right hand and only became leader at the end of the first war.

Thrall was born at the end of the second war IIRC, on alterac mountains. Grom in his late life was about 40-50, he's should be in his 20s here.
    All good then

I wish jaina would die, all the problems in wow are her fault. She's always getting in the way of the solution to the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kootur View Post
    I wish jaina would die, all the problems in wow are her fault. She's always getting in the way of the solution to the problem.
    No they aren't and no she doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Why do you think Garrosh is the way he is? It's not because he didn't have a daddy. It's because he's exactly like his daddy. The Hellscream family line is full of douchebaggery, Grom is no exception. Sure, he redeemed himself, but he could have easily just avoided the whole situation by not being a dirtbag.