15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    I think we are all making fool of ourselves by speculating on who shot down the airplane.
    The reason why pro-Russian posters usually can't be taken seriously goes somewhat like this:

Ukraine used to be part of USSR (aka Russia). Ukrainians are Russians; just a bit different kind of Russians, still Russians.
    So basically Russians are shooting against other Russians with weapons made in Russia, distributed by Russia, stolen by other Russians who were trained by Russians. Then they shoot down a commercial airplane full of civilians. Who is responsible? USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    No, when you offer some factual or even thoughtful contribution it will sell. Repeatedly posting some unproven bullshit about a Spanish ATC declaring that Ukranian planes were nearby undermines your credibility. It calls into question your ability to contribute in a meaningful way. It's not a high bar you have to meet, but it's entirely in your control whether you do meet it.
    But the thing is there have been no factual or thoughtful contributions so far. But if you think of yourself so highly, I am happy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    The reason why pro-Russian posters usually can't be taken seriously goes somewhat like this:

Ukraine used to be part of USSR (aka Russia).
    Who said that? That like saying being a part of EE aka Germany ....

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    When you offer something factual or even closely resembling a conscious thought then come back. Speculating that seperatists of some denomination fired this missile is actually really credible.
    Of course it's credible as long as it's convenient to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post

Ukraine used to be part of USSR (aka Russia). Ukrainians are Russians; just a bit different kind of Russians, still Russians.
    So basically Russians are shooting against other Russians with weapons made in Russia, distributed by Russia, stolen by other Russians who were trained by Russians. Then they shoot down a commercial airplane full of civilians. Who is responsible? USA!
    I think you have just discredited yourself and other pro-US posters here by writing this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your discussion skills and ability to form an argument are showing. By which I mean, that empty void.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Speculating that seperatists of some denomination fired this missile is actually really credible.
    <Tinfoil Hat>

Maybe it's the Shadow Government, or Aliens. Or Shadow Aliens? Shadow the Hedgehog maybe?

Nah, it was the Rebels. How they got the equipment is the question, was it from the area they took over, or was ANY of it from Russia?

So when I post some anti-Russian or pro-Kiev non-sense, it will sell? Got it.
    When you post some anti-Kiev or pro-Russian news from a legitimate source, it will sell. I want you to take a second and look at your source:

http://beforeitsnews.com/

Here are a few of the top 50 articles on their front page.

Doomsday Ultimate Reaper Virus Unleashed?
    NWO Attempted Assassination of Vladimir Putin
    The PUrpose of Satan in Producing Giants
    World's Largest Ponzi Scheme Discovered Hidden In Plain Site - Believe it or Not!
    Flight MH 17 Never Took Off???!!!
    Hollow Earth Conspiracy Theories: The Hole Truth
    Why Do We Have Blood Types?
    Hagmanns: Spiritual Invasion From Hell; Prophetic War
    Ghost Car Appears Out Of Nowhere, Causes Accident
    Angel Singing Caught On Tape! Best Evidence
    Some of those aren't even spelled correctly, let alone legitimate, newsworthy bits of information. Hell, this is from their own terms of service:

7. MEMBER CONDUCT. You understand that all information, data, links, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not BIN, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Services. BIN does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.

9. CONTENT SUBMITTED TO BIN. BIN does not claim ownership of the Content or links you place on your BIN site. BIN may quote or reproduce your content (if you have made it public), in whole or in part, in order to promote your BIN site and/or the BIN Services. You acknowledge that BIN does not pre-screen Content or links, but that BIN and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content or links that are available via the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, BIN and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content or links that violate this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content and links, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content and links.
    Can you stop pretending that this information is relevant in any way now?

- - - Updated - - -

I think you have just discredited yourself and other pro-US posters here by writing this.
    Your snarky comments are doing nothing more that burying you deeper in the pit of ridiculousness.

But the thing is there have been no factual or thoughtful contributions so far. But if you think of yourself so highly, I am happy for you.
    I don't need to think of myself highly. Remember that bar I mentioned? Yea...

See, this is what you fail to understand. Your contributions(I use this term very loosely) to this thread are why you have been "eaten alive". You haven't shown any ability to distinguish between fact or fiction, so your declaration of "no factual or thoughtful contributions" is rather hollow. Your sole purpose seems to be to post nonsense and declare you're a victim of all the meany meanhead posters.

There are always these kinds of stories:
    http://i.imgur.com/mt8Y7Bq.png

Quote Originally Posted by bclumas View Post
    Can you stop pretending that this information is relevant in any way now?
    I never said that this information is relevant. It's an information which is as relevant as all other speculations here including those that claim separatists have shot down the aircraft. I was simply giving same poopoo but with different taste, but of course I got very aggressive reactions, because people didn't like the taste.

So when I post some anti-Russian or pro-Kiev non-sense, it will sell? Got it.
    I am wondering why so many people here claim only anti-russian sources are credible? I might be blind, but I think the majority here is quite objective and just doesn't want to be fed "proof" where there is none.

After considering the facts, and excluding freak theories like Alquaida, Aliens, Assisinations or Americans, we can narrow it down to three sides that might be responsible.

1. The russians: I don't believe they were directly involved in this. They don't seem have amateurs in their army, and I think it is in their interest to keep the conflict with the Ukrain out of the world's sight. If they wanted to stir shit up, they could start to openly support the rebels or even invade themselves.

2. The ukrainian rebels: This seems the most likely scenario to me, corresponding to most of the informations we've seen. They captured the BuK system and got it running again (by themselves or with russian help), but did not really know how to use it. They thought they were tracking a military machine, and shot down the civilian craft by accident. Now they realize if this should be known to the public they not only risk more western support for the Ukraine, they even might risk their good relationship with Russia.

3. Ukraine: I don't rule out that it was their plan to blame the rebels for it right from the start. The ukrainian crisis started to be forgotten in the news, and they were afraid that they would lose the war piece for piece with Russia supporting the rebels. We also know the Ukraininian government does not only consist of angels. So they staged everything, and when their plan succeeds they will get much more support in fighting the rebels than they would ever gotten without.
    Considering the risk they would take - imagine the fallout if this were proven - this doesn't seem very probable, but still possible to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said that this information is relevant. It's an information which is as relevant as all other speculations here including those that claim separatists have shot down the aircraft. I was simply giving same poopoo but with different taste, but of course I got very aggressive reactions, because people didn't like the taste.
    There is a bit of a difference when the source is BBC, a highly acclaimed news site, or a joke site that posts user generated fictional articles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said that this information is relevant.
    Is this a joke? You quite clearly said:

Quote Originally Posted by alkyd
    Nevertheless we have to take into consideration all sources.
    As a response to linking what I can only describe as a parody of a news website.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    I don't need to think of myself highly. Remember that bar I mentioned? Yea...

See, this is what you fail to understand. Your contributions(I use this term very loosely) to this thread are why you have been "eaten alive". You haven't shown any ability to distinguish between fact or fiction, so your declaration of "no factual or thoughtful contributions" is rather hollow. Your sole purpose seems to be to post nonsense and declare you're a victim of all the meany meanhead posters.
    Ah I see, so this whole thread is all about posting facts? I haven't seen any fact here yet showing that the aircraft was shot down by separatists. But if you think you are highly contributing to this thread with very factual and truthful information, good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Some say Ukraine was trying to nuke down V. Putin's plane returning from Brazil the same day ~1 hour difference.
    Some others say Ukraine thought it was a Russian bomber because Russia had threaten to bomb Ukrainian military positions responsible for the shelling of targets inside Russia.

Black box will show the Radar readings and communication between pilots. Russia and the "rebels" are cooperating 100%. They just let 30 UNSC members to land to the crash site.
    That means nothing, not letting the investigators there would be equal to confessing guilty.

The conversation of the pilots and flight data can only show if the explosion was due to some internal malfunction or not, unless the pilots saw the incoming missile.
    Last edited by Difuid; 2014-07-18 at 05:42 PM.

I just refreshed the page. I wanted to be the one to quote that back to him.

Back on topic: was the US conference/announcement simply speculation, or did they have factual evidence to support their claims?

15+ Year Old Account
    Pro-US? What?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't credible. A statement by the President of the United States, with access to the best satellite imagery and intelligence apparatus in the world claiming the missile was fired from separatist territory, however, is credible
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

As a response to linking what I can only describe as a parody of a news website.
    And I seem hard to find the word 'relevant' in that statement of mine

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    It isn't credible. A statement by the President of the United States, with access to the best satellite imagery and intelligence apparatus in the world claiming the missile was fired from separatist territory, however, is credible
    He didn't claim that it's from separatists. If he did, link the source (omg I am being like those pro-western ppl here)