15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Yea it was was the same during Iraq etc. The "overhead world" will very rarely stand still ie. detour cos of a conflict.
    Then again most SAM's are not manned by John Doe soccer dad who happen to think every blinking node on a screen reprsent the enemy's aircraft.
    Even worse if it turns out to be caused by Ukraine or Russia which I highly doubt at this point.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I'd too would like to think how the rebels did it. And not because they wanted to take down a passenger plane, but because the operating personal was simply too stupid to realize the difference between such plane and a military object.
    Both official forces, Ukraine and Russia would have way too much to lose, if their guilt would be uncovered.
    Exactly, why risk it. You could do it via proxy and influence a group to do it but then proving that is exceptionally hard and not an accusation you can really make until you have some grounds to do so. Supporting someone is also not akin to influencing them although the rest of the world can connect the dots, you can't really prove and act upon it unless they cock up massively.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    It's a Russian thing to say that, no matter what if you don't support the Russian agenda you are supporting the US agenda.

I personally dislike the US quite a lot but I got accused of the same thing earlier.
    I tried explaining it earlier but it fell on deaf ears. A massive, massive chunk of Europeans think that Americans are ridiculous. Even more think that their foreign policy and hell even what they do in their own courts and stuff, is mad. Not necessarily anti-american just disagreement, things like their ideals on guns and justice are frankly terrifying - and it's of no surprise to anyone ever, because different culture. And then after noticing that, everyone stopped caring and got on with their lives because it's not going to change and it'd be silly to think it would, because it goes both ways and they think the same of us.

Just because we disagree with the US doesn't make us pro Russia, so why would disagreement with Russia make us pro US? It's a very short sighted and idiotic response.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Exactly, why risk it. You could do it via proxy and influence a group to do it but then proving that is exceptionally hard and not an accusation you can really make until you have some grounds to do so. Supporting someone is also not akin to influencing them although the rest of the world can connect the dots, you can't really prove and act upon it unless they cock up massively.
    it's all a western conspiracy to strip Russia from the World Cup, and give it to the US

/cool face
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Also, time to equip commercial jets with anti lock-on / anti-missile / flak systems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Not really sure if that has anything to do with good intentions, I'm pretty sure they HAVE to hand them over also as has been mentioned a zillion times the black boxes won't tell anything of much importance anyway.
    Of course it's mostly for show, on the other hand, who would stop them if they didn't hand them over? We all know though that black box won't tell us anything useful.

15+ Year Old Account
    it's all a western conspiracy to strip Russia from the World Cup, and give it to the US

/cool face
    Even Russia cant be worse than South Africa and the vuvuzelas..
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Also, time to equip commercial jets with anti lock-on / anti-missile / flak systems.
    And then the US gov will gift these aircrafts to Al-Qaeda so that they can use them to fly into more buildings.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-07-18 at 07:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Even Russia cant be worse than South Africa and the vuvuzelas..
    One way to find out:

http://www.vuvuzela.fm/

Yep, found this a few years ago. Good luck, let us know when you commit to insanity and begin praising C'thulu (if you don't already).
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Because they admit to their mistake in 2001 and paid damages. Here we wouldn't be just covering up - we'd be shifting blame in order to create pressure and possibly trigger military interventions. We are talking a totally different league of shit here right now.
    Yeah, it's unheard off. Kristallnacht, TP-Ajax, the Winter War, the Mukden Incident. None of these ever happened before. It would be inconcievable for a extreme right-wing leaning, semi-legal goverment to do such things.

Look, in all likelihood, it was some rebel faction eager to get a name for themselves by blowing up a plane, who did it. Then it became known the plane was civilian and all hell broke loose and now there's an unpinned grenade getting thrown around. But to think that a goverment in such dire straits as Kiev wouldn't resort to such measures, is naive at best. To pin this on the Russians is to not understand the very simple fact that Putin, while being a horrible despot with little regard for human rights, is not an idiot.

And for those who think this might lead to WWIII: quit being obtuse. Nobody gives a flying fuck about 300 civilians, at least not enough to suicide the world about it. There will be some public outcry, some finger wagging, maybe some apologies and restitutions, possibly a couple of "suicides" and then back to business as usual. As well as it should be. I'm not eager to taste 5000 rads worth of tomatoes just because a commercial airplane was shot down while flying over an active warzone with air kills happening in the very recent past.

Malaysian Air stock is gonna plummet like a lead duck though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    And then the US gov will gift these aircrafts to Al-Qaeda so that they can use them to fly into more buildings.
    Yeah the Al-Quaeda Airforce is looking terrifying this time of year.

More bullshit coming from a clueless person....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    One way to find out:

http://www.vuvuzela.fm/

Yep, found this a few years ago. Good luck, let us know when you commit to insanity and begin praising C'thulu (if you don't already).
    I remember the racist jokes went viral during that cup all cos of that monotonous, stupid, annoying, crime-against-humanity sound
    Ok back to topic, sorry

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

You have no clue what you are saying do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radamanthes View Post
    Malaysian Air stock is gonna plummet like a lead duck though.
    The stock market already reacted on a rather broader range though.

Quote Originally Posted by pallyopness View Post
    More bullshit coming from a clueless person....
    I am sorry if I hurt you in the butt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sorry if I hurt you in the butt.
    If you consider the loss of innocent lives at the hand of terrorists a laughing matter, than you are a sad excuse for a human being.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Come on....
    That was obviously satiric. A not so serious reply to a not so serious posting.

10+ Year Old Account

/cool face
    The US had a world cup too recently. But I'd love it if it were in Canada or somewhere in my time zone next!
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    He doesn't...at all

15+ Year Old Account
    Alkyd still going "strong" I see.