Is feral PvE still gonna be challenging in WoD?

Coming back to the game after 2 years, I'm trying to decide what class to main in WoD. I know I want to play a melee class with a hard (harder than average) spec.

It looks like it's between enchantment & feral, but with stat snapshots being removed (or it seems, don't have beta so taking in what I read here) is feral still going to offer a challenge to master and perform 100%, even if lesser than before? Is there another melee class I'm missing that's/will be (in WoD) complicated to master?

Thanks!

Not so much single target, but multi target will require more planing and combo point storing, like never before.
    Enhance looks ez mode now with 1 sec GCD and maelstorm increasing dmg by stack.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the beta, there have been several bugs for us testing the spec, such as moonfire being unavailable to test as feral. But with the working around they have done, it is basically the same exact spec as MoP minus mangle. We lose snapshotting from trinkets and such, but we will still apply empowered dots from tigers fury and Bloodtalons (which has the 30% melee attack increase previously found in DoC).

With the talent options, feral can be very challenging to maximize dps. But with other talent options, it could be made significantly easier than MoP feral.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixies View Post
    Coming back to the game after 2 years, I'm trying to decide what class to main in WoD. I know I want to play a melee class with a hard (harder than average) spec.

It looks like it's between enchantment & feral, but with stat snapshots being removed (or it seems, don't have beta so taking in what I read here) is feral still going to offer a challenge to master and perform 100%, even if lesser than before? Is there another melee class I'm missing that's/will be (in WoD) complicated to master?

Thanks!
    It sounds like the rotation will be similar to what you remember but most of the spells and abilities you had will be gone.