Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    @Machinelf - Please don't assume I'm stupid and haven't bothered to try reading how to play before making a post and coming off as rude and unhelpful. I had been following the rotation, but was OOMing even so. I admitted I knew I was doing something wrong, and came here for clarification. I also mentioned that my warlock is by far not my primary alt (I'd leveled my main, a paladin, plus my shaman, priest, and death knight, as well as other non-90's, before dinging on my warlock). It's my hope that if you re-read the OP, you'll see that and not assume next time--you know what they say about that.

@Sangriel - Yeah, as I'd mentioned, it seemed pretty clear that "day to day Destro" was fairly different from "Green Fire Destro". I'm still at least vaguely spec'd towards the latter, but before I even attempted to try green fire (and at that point, I was grossly undergeared, now I'm only relatively undergeared, lol), I needed to solve the general rotation problem first. Thanks for the pointers!

@Kaeth - Oh God. You haven't been following me around and seeing me being bad, have you? XD Seriously though, a good number of Evermaw fights did OOM me when I was still having that problem (in spite of all the time spent running to catch up to him where I would be out of combat and regenning mana like a fiend--should tell you how bad I was!)

@a C E - I had already linked armory in the OP, but my gear is notably better now, so I'm not *quite* so embarrassed. XD I'll go ahead and re-link for sake of ease.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eniphis/simple

@everyone - I've gotten significant gear improvements since then, and my IL is now 504. I've still got a couple items I'd like to replace (trinket, shoulders), but that should hopefully happen now that I can do SoO LFR (GOD are those dps queue times horrible.... as I say, my main is a Paladin healer, soooo not used to them...), and also polished down the rotation a bit. I still have a bad habit of hanging onto embers, and relatively often will find myself sitting capped at 4 embers (in spite of downloading addons to help make them more visible without the eye having to travel as far)... So it's something I need to work on.... BAD, I know. Still, pulling 60k dps now (I know, I know, you're all like, "awwww, that's so adorable lawls"), but... Healer main. It's pretty awesome, this is the best I've ever done at dps, leave me alone, LOL XD Timeless Isle has gotten MUCH easier too!

Still have much to learn, but am very thankful for everyone's guidance! Can almost taste the green.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromWolf View Post
    @Kaeth - Oh God. You haven't been following me around and seeing me being bad, have you? XD Seriously though, a good number of Evermaw fights did OOM me when I was still having that problem (in spite of all the time spent running to catch up to him where I would be out of combat and regenning mana like a fiend--should tell you how bad I was!)
    Just to chime in on this. Most of the time when fighting Evermaw, you're standing [swimming?] in fatigue water. While you're fatigued, you do not regenerate resources like mana or energy. Due to Destro's heavy reliance on fast mana regen, you'll find you can only cast a few spells while fatigued before you completely OOM, and won't regen anything until you get back to safety. (Really sucked on energy classes, forced to only auto-attack)

That likely addresses your issues with Evermaw. Any manna issue with long fights outside of that scenario is probably either a rotational issue, stat priority issue, or low gear levels; all of which have already been touched on.

10+ Year Old Account
    exactly what Amberidus said above me on evermaw fatigue doesn't regen mana

evermaw is bullshit, just let other people kill it and tag it once or twice with a weak spell, id just follow it around on my water strider and hit it when its almost dead :P

you wont go outta mana unless ur haste is super low or u arent spending your resources like CB properly, just focus on the rotation and you'll be fine.