Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    I'm ashamed; I'm an FG fan and it's still lost on me.
    Makes me think of Ren & Stimpy though.
    "Psychologist? What are you, nuts?! I'm a horse!"

Greg the Gronnling (New) Summons and dismisses a rideable Gronnling. Account wide. 1.5 sec cast. - yus

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat Arrakoa model... Awesome!

Blizzard, you need to learn that cloth robes DO NOT STICK to the body. Ok, if it's super tight, yes, but seriously, enough is enough. Learn to animate robes, make them free-flowing instead of stretchy, tight things that change form when your character moves. It's 2014, not 1998.

please show us no customization pics with the "same face" shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Rehash and carbon copy aren't the same thing.
    I know.
    These sets are neither.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    The existence of "Mythic tier sets" pisses me off. All the work is going into them and the guilds who can't get 20 dedicated people together weekly are stuck with really crappy looking armor. The mythic Hunter set has cool Rylak skulls, and the normal/heroic one has stupid pig-wolf heads. The Death Knight mythic set is pretty cool, but the normal/heroic one is the derpiest DK set of all time. Seriously. Go back to recolors so we can all have cool sets.
    Is the no Mythic mode for Flex or 10 man?
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Wow, they actually gave the Arrakoa a female model. They haven't done that for NPC races since ... BC? Before BC? I would play the heck out of this race if I could.
    Last edited by Whiteboard; 2014-07-18 at 05:20 PM.

Deleted
    So to counter all the complaints of Ogres, Kobolds and all that only having male models they didn't give them female models but... they created a female only race, just like harpies are female only.

Deleted
    Lol @ bald Thrall

That new Arrakoa model is HYPE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    Blizzard, you need to learn that cloth robes DO NOT STICK to the body. Ok, if it's super tight, yes, but seriously, enough is enough. Learn to animate robes, make them free-flowing instead of stretchy, tight things that change form when your character moves. It's 2014, not 1998.

Maybe in WoW 2 but robes literally replace your body when equipped and is just a reskin essentially. Only shoulders and helmets are seperate objects that can have their own physics.

Has blizz discussed where "secret ingredients" (e.g. shadow dew, ancient moonwillow leaf, etc) come from? They seem to be used to improve crafted items (turn a flask into a "greater" flask, etc) but I can't find reference to where one obtains them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall's balls! They stole Thrall's Balls! thralldoomplate_noballs_yesThisIsHowBlizzardNamedIt.jpg

Arakkoa o_o do want playable race!

BIRDIE PEOPLE!

10+ Year Old Account
    The female Draenei faces all look the same to me, apart from some slight color variantions on the lips, and perhaps slightly different sized eyes...I'm not getting different faces from this. Maybe its me...

Quote Originally Posted by Titebiere83 View Post
    Not sure if serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrieur View Post
    What the heck is Velen to you?
    Please tell me where Velen is on the loading screen with the picture of all the Warlords? That's the one I'm referring to, you know the screen that loads when you enter Draenor?

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Was to be expected.The loading screen of the new continent usually features the "bad guys".

TBC: Illidan/Kael
    Wrath: Arthas
    MoP: Mogu

Anyway: it's easy to implement custom loading screens.
    You're right of course, it was to be expected. I guess I'm just a little tired of Orcs and want to see the Draenei showcased more. Perhaps I'm just being jaded or something because there are so many other cool races that could use some love and we have more Orcs instead.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Looking forward to WoD.

Whoa - the loading screens... I actually... like.. them? What's happening to me? What is this feeling? Something new about wow that I actually liked? Haven't felt that in years! Feels weird.

Dat Hair!!! I think i'm in love