Poll: Would you be happy if Blizzard increment the aestethics minor glyphs active?

10+ Year Old Account

Increase active aestethic minor gylphs

Why yes or not?

Deleted
    Wish I'd understand the question first.

Honestly there are way to many aesthetic procs right now and it slows down a lot of people's machines (particularly melee).

If you're talking about things like Contemplation for Paladins then sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love everything about this thread from the title to the poll to the OP. I'm not entirely sure what we're talking about here, but I'm on board!
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    I love everything about this thread from the title to the poll to the OP. I'm not entirely sure what we're talking about here, but I'm on board!
    Thanks for the confidence
    I mean: you would be happy if Blizzard will expand the slots for the minor glyphs (only aestethics)?
    Last edited by psychok9; 2014-07-19 at 09:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psychok9 View Post
    Thanks for the confidence
    I mean: you would be happy if Blizzard will expand the slots for the minor glyphs (only aestethics)?
    Was a little dig at your English, I can tell you're trying though, so I apologize .

It sounds nice to be able to have all the minor glyphs that you want simultaneously for your own personal power fantasy, but I think that it also makes the ones that you do choose less meaningful. If there's no choice, then it means a lot less when levitate after shouting because everybody else can pick up that, and charge fire and enrage fire and scare critters and grow after victory rush and ect.

Too many minor glyphs are non-aesthetic. For example I find the pickpocket glyph that gives you their skin hilarious, but I have to give up the instant lockpicking to get it.

Unless they add a third tier below minor for cosmetic glyphs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Too many minor glyphs are non-aesthetic. For example I find the pickpocket glyph that gives you their skin hilarious, but I have to give up the instant lockpicking to get it.

Unless they add a third tier below minor for cosmetic glyphs.
    So we get Major as is, minor becomes QoL glyphs, and minuscule glyphs are aesthetic?

I wish I had enough relevant minor glyphs to choose from that I had this problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I like
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Sure, but I want my Librams/Totems/Tomes/ect. first!