Sub Rogue looking for advice

Looking for a little advice / help with my character. I can't post links but my rogue is Skcor - Lightbringer. Currently I am 568 with basically all normal siege gear minus one ring. I am pulling way low numbers during the Garrosh fight.
    Current Rotation is prepot stealth premed ambush to 5 cp, rupture ambush 5cp snd, hemo then backstabbing to keep up rupture and snd.
    When adds I switch to fok and ct spam.
    Dps for the fight ends up being about 210-240k overall, usually coming up last overall of the dps.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Deleted
    Slice and Dice is #1. Dont wait that long. It gives you energie. Do not over let it drop and put it up before rupture.
    And Sub Aoe kinda sucks hard. I continued my single target rotation because our warlock and warrior are enough to melt them down

Go combat, bro. You'll thank me later

Quote Originally Posted by Vaehatiel View Post
    Go combat, bro. You'll thank me later
    I've been trying to get some decent weapons for combat the last couple weeks but no luck. Would it be viable at all with two daggers until something better comes along?

Unless you are talking patchwerk and you have the least lag in the world, don't do positional requirements while raiding. It looks great on paper but in reality, shit happens.

Deleted
    Nope dude. You need a slow weapon in your main hand.
    A dagger in your offhand is ok ( Dagger= more poison proccs, Slow weapon = more KS damage)

That's what I figured and the reason I haven't gone that way yet.

Deleted
    Do this. Pre Pot stealth, Premed Snd, Shadow step, Garotte then 2 x ambush Evis, then wait for a bit of energy and go Shadowdance+Shadow blades Continue as normal.

If you are playing as sub dont bother with AOE let your raid deal with it. If they need to die and they are going down slowly sure go for it but otherwise it isnt worth. Other classes would do the job better.

Keep everything up with 5cp it makes the rotation more consistent. Dont let Snd drop it gives you energy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocks View Post
    Looking for a little advice / help with my character. I can't post links but my rogue is Skcor - Lightbringer. Currently I am 568 with basically all normal siege gear minus one ring. I am pulling way low numbers during the Garrosh fight.
    Current Rotation is prepot stealth premed ambush to 5 cp, rupture ambush 5cp snd, hemo then backstabbing to keep up rupture and snd.
    When adds I switch to fok and ct spam.
    Dps for the fight ends up being about 210-240k overall, usually coming up last overall of the dps.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    This is my burst rotation:

Prepot - Stealth - Premed - Garrote - SnD - ShD+Synapse springs+Berserking+SB - ambush/BS 5cp - evisc
    (repeat until garrote is about to fall off, then apply hemo and rupture)
    from then on out its all about keeping ure rupture, hemo and SnD uptime as high as possible (without clipping) and personally i try not to micro manage my ShD and SB too much, just use them off CD to ensure you get the maximum benefit throught the fight.
    Vanish is a little tricky tho, you'll want to use it as often as possible to get ure MoS buff + FW on your target but essentially if your not dancing and vanish is up, use it!

since i cant post links to other websites, if you want to check my logs you can find them on warcraft logs under Twisting Nether EU - Innominatum - Spex

ofc other sub rogues out there might disagree with this entirely, and thats fine, most rogues have slightly varying playstyles and it's best to do what feels right to you and what gives you the best results.
    Last edited by mmoc62a50db620; 2014-07-22 at 04:04 PM.

This is my opener stealth until 10 second countdown premed, unstealth, SnD at 2 secs left on countdown then prepot stealth ambush hemo ambush then pop SD dance as soon as subterfuge ends. After the dance FW, I follow with a vanish FW, and depending on slight of hands proc I'll follow up with a prep vanish. At this point your shadow dance is off cd, so just follow regular rotation prioritizing SD>vanish.

I parse pretty high as sub, but it's also not highly represented so doesnt mean too much.
    Last edited by overdose; 2014-07-22 at 03:41 PM.

Thanks all for the rotation/opener suggestions. I know enchants are fine but are gems reforge stats look ok?

Deleted
    Reforge looks fine for your current gear...you will want to try to balance crit and mastery a little better when your gear allows you to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spex84 View Post
    Reforge looks fine for your current gear...you will want to try to balance crit and mastery a little better when your gear allows you to do so.
    scrap that I checked the wrong rogue ...ure stats are fine atm