10+ Year Old Account

[Enhance] Question anot AoC trinket

Once you have this trinket, does it become a dps loss to wait on casting ascendance so you can stack it with elemental mastery every time? My guy answer says yes, but I might be missing something.

Deleted
    Depends on fight length (or special burst phases). On a 3.5 minutes, you obviously can wait because you anyways don't get a third Ascendance.

Generally, if you lose one Ascendance because you waited too much, it's a dps loss.

Don't stack EM with Ascendance, stack it with the AoC agi proc. (This means you wait 25-30 sec with using EM.)
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    Don't stack EM with Ascendance, stack it with the AoC agi proc. (This means you wait 25-30 sec with using EM.)
    Do you know if that proc rate varies, between the different versions of AoC?

Also, do you know a rough percentage increase this would be, to dps, versus simply popping EM on CD?

Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post
    I believe all versions of AoC are a 115sec ICD
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post

Also, do you know a rough percentage increase this would be, to dps, versus simply popping EM on CD?
    They all have the same ICD, and they'll all more or less proc instantly once that ICD is complete, given how many chances you have to proc AoC.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st