Thinking about doing a feral druid PvE guide, suggestions?

I am planning on making a guide at some point and was wondering are key points to consider when doing so, feed back apperciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    There so much to consider, make your alpha guide put it up and within seconds the interwebz will rip it to shreds (no pun intended) and tell you exactly what you missed.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

I would wait a few months, seeing WoD is coming soon, and with it changes to feral.

If you don't know how to write a guide you're probably not qualified to tell people how to do something.

A quick search for feral guides would have given you plenty of examples of how to write a guide, not to mention there is already a feral guide stickied at the top of the forums you could have looked at. Also, most end game ferals have at least heard of The Fluid Druid and Icy-veins, which also offer guides. Not sure how thorough of a guide you can make if you are not familiar with the content you need to cover nor the resources already available and .
    Last edited by Kioga; 2014-07-21 at 02:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikael123 View Post
    I would wait a few months, seeing WoD is coming soon, and with it changes to feral.
    Yeah... I'd listen to this guy.

As some of you might know I'm the author for the feral guide on this forum. The tips I would like to give you would be that you should consider it not only twice but many times because there is a lot of time required. But then again I can only speak for myself but my guide is a summary from my experience and from the facts I've gathered from theorycrafters, the best thing for you would be to be active and updated in theorycrafting.
    And another thing would be to read a lot of guides. Not only here on MMO-C or Icy-Veins but other sites... and not only for ferals but other specs aswell. Then you'll realise what makes a bad or a good guide (all in your preferences of course) and you also get the idea of the general structure used.

Most important, use other peoples knowledge... but give them some credit as well! If you came up with it then sure take the credit. For example the only thing I can take 100% credit for is my keybinding advices. Also remember to make it your own, nobody will like a Icy Veins 2.0 for example.

Don't throw your hopes/dreams away.... because as far as i know MMO-C will need a new Feral Druid guide writer for WoD

Edit: Talking about other guides... which guide is keeping the best standard I remember being a noob reading Mihir's guide... I was totally amazed with it...I hope someone had the same feelings reading my guide.
    Last edited by mmoc3782ac376e; 2014-07-21 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioga View Post
    A quick search for feral guides would have given you plenty of examples of how to write a guide, not to mention there is already a feral guide stickied at the top of the forums you could have looked at. Also, most end game ferals have at least heard of The Fluid Druid and Icy-veins, which also offer guides. Not sure how thorough of a guide you can make if you are not familiar with the content you need to cover nor the resources already available and .

Why are you assuming I haven't looked at these?