Thread: Frost 2H

Frost 2H

As Frost 2H is there a Haste rating that we are suppose to reach before dumping everything into Crit? Or is it just flat out get as much Crit as possible? Thanks!

There isn't a good answer to this, how little haste you can get away with having depends on the content you are doing and which version of the galakras trinket you have.

To put it very simply, if you feel like you need more haste you probably do, and if you feel like you can manage with less you probably can.

This is assuming you're already ams soaking well, of course.

25M Heroic. I have the 582 Eye of Galakras and 582 Thok's Tail Tip

Deleted
    I played frost 2 hand till last week, now changed to unholy and has much better results so unholy is better. on topic though, you can either go full crit which is what websites tell you but personally i go for about 75% haste and then i go all out crit, im not the only one who does this. other really good dk's such as protreh also does it so in my opinion go 75% haste then crit > mastery etc

Quote Originally Posted by skmage View Post
    25M Heroic. I have the 582 Eye of Galakras and 582 Thok's Tail Tip
    You can probably get away with having as little haste as possible then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ragon/advanced

There is my character sheet for you. No matter what spec I play I'm finding SimC wants me to be around 9330 for best results. I see a big drop off in haste beyond this point and a huge leap in haste prior to this point (same goes for my DPS). The only thing I can think of is that I might be getting the same thing as Mendenbarr got during his simming (link).

So I guess what I am saying is if you really want to know where your haste should be the best way to find out is by simming your character.

Just be sure to sim a realistic amount of ams soaking if you're going to trust simcraft.