Help with underperforming druid healer !

Hello everyone, i am a gm of 10/14hc progressed guild and we have lost some core members and now i have to replace some of them, i will provide a log from one of our druid , he is active , loyal and tryng hard, but in most of the heroic fights his healing goes down, so i'd appreciate any advice from you experienced druids, thanks in advance , have a nice day.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...aling&source=3

10+ Year Old Account
    Your log is empty for me
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Logs are empty for me as well.

Tried looking him up on EU Armory and it's as though his character doesn't exist so I couldn't check gemming/enchants/spec/glyphs.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Deleted
    Yup, can't see anything from logs. I did find him on Wowprogress and the limited info I can see on there is that he is gemmed heavily into haste to reach the 13k breakpoint perhaps to the detriment of mastery? Can't see from wow progress how much mastery he has nor what reforging has been done but if he has reforged out of that for haste as well then that is going to affect his throughput. In any case from the limited info I can see it looks like he should be a decent healer, what are you comparing his healing to, a previous resto druid or a different class?

If you can link some other logs that would be good

thats strange now i look it up its empty for me aswell, i will try to upload a new log after today's log and see if that will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriah View Post
    thats strange now i look it up its empty for me aswell, i will try to upload a new log after today's log and see if that will work.
    I don't know if it helps but the log worked for me yesterday around 11PM CEST.

This should be the armory link I guess.

Deleted
    Yínn the beast of Ragnaros has some advice she would like to pass on " problem is they're not using soul of the forest". Try using that talent and it will increase his throughput a fair bit

Quote Originally Posted by Moriah View Post
    Hello everyone, i am a gm of 10/14hc progressed guild and we have lost some core members and now i have to replace some of them, i will provide a log from one of our druid , he is active , loyal and tryng hard, but in most of the heroic fights his healing goes down, so i'd appreciate any advice from you experienced druids, thanks in advance , have a nice day.
    I have to ask, when you say his healing is going down in the heroic fights, are you speaking solely from just in terms of meters? Or is there also an issue with raid members dying (or nearly dying) on a consistent basis? In healing, meters are a matter of gauging how well a player is utilizing their abilities and toolbox, and to evaluate them in overall terms in relation to the rest of your healers. Any healer in a fight that is now on farm (and easy mode) can and will probably pull high numbers simply because they're familiar with the fight and know all the right places to use Cooldowns. Also, they can focus more on healing and less on the fight.

If the heroics are still new, you're spending more focus on mastering the mechanics while still keeping the raid alive, which means overall numbers on the meters may dip down some early on. The important thing to look at is if he's still using all of his abilities properly and well, and the raid is not dying due to a lack of healing on the part of your healers. As he becomes more familiar with mechanics (along with gear upgrades) his numbers should reasonably start improving over time.

Don't just focus solely on the numbers, look at his overall performance. Is he doing the right things at the right times? Is he pulling his fair share of the load in keeping the raid alive? If he's doing all the right things, stop worrying about the meters.

As for the comment about Soul of the Forest, yes, it can help boost throughput, but it requires proper use and timing. Overall, Heart of the Wild is a solid talent choice.

Created by Sokogeka

well i mean his healing is not good enough, not specially on heroics thats a wrong way of putting it, sry about that, atm the problem is that mylogs on warcraftlogs are disappearing after about an hour, so i don't know how to fix it once i fixed it i will reply here with a better answer about him and the situation and then some experienced druids can check it properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's hard to say without logs (hopefully you can get them posted soon!) but I'd recommend switching out Incarnation with Soul of the Forest. It takes a bit getting used to but if uses it properly he can get a lot more healing out of his Wild Growths, which of course is huge.

If he does make that switch I'd recommend changing out his Glyph of Healing Touch and possibly replacing it with Glyph of Regrowth because the one second cool down reduction on Swiftmend won't really matter at that point.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Gear, gemming and reforging are fine. Except for that multi-strike trinket, that's pretty aweful, but he probably doesn't have a decent second trinket.
    Talent choices are fine, if he makes correct use of them (need logs for that). Glyph of Healing Touch should be replaced by Glyph of Regrowth.

Without logs, there's not much to say about this one.

well the bosses you downed is kinda unimportant, the next focus being thok, I would suggest natures vigil and incarnation for throughput talents, using NV at around 5-6 stacks, and incarnation right before or right after tranq
    putting down efflorence during BL is a huge increase too as it snapshots haste (no other stats) using WG right after screechs and close to off cd.
    both for siege and paragons the utility of FoN is great, while I would suggest NV for healing while the extra 15m damage can be useful on siege from hotw

Since we don't have logs one thing you can do is check his uptimes on different spells. Is his harmony uptime near 100%? Is his lifebloom uptime over 90%? These are two major contributors to resto druid hps, make sure these two numbers are consistent every fight.

Is he using Nature's vigil the maximum amount of times per fight? (its 1.5 min cd, so you do the math) Using Nature's swiftness? Using the Bloom portion on his mushroom?

Check these things out, but understand depending on your specific healer comp, he may be competing for HPS.

Also, how are you using his specific cooldowns? Are you using his tranq early in fights? Is he assigned to use them later in fights? If hes assigned to use tranq later on in a fight, and use his CDs later than other healers, this will be a major contributor to his low hps -- a fully hasted tranq does a TON of hps, especially early on in a fight, and even more so when he can do this twice or more in a fight.