Deleted

Getting the harder PvP achievements

Hi guys,

I stepped into PvP a few weeks ago after a long long long (PvP-)break and currently play in a 'decent' 2k RBG team with my Resto-Druid. I have a few friends that are interested in PvP, however, most of them already have the Battlemaster-Achievement or are not aiming for achievements at all. I'm sitting at ~19.4k right now with 12x/27x PvP achievements done and would love to get some medium/hard ones.

My question: are there communities out there organizing cross-realm achievement groups for PvP? What is the best way to get those achievements, if you do not have 5++ friends eager to help you?

Kind regards,
    Tree

Deleted
    Hey there!

A lot of people will probably disagree or slate me since a lot of people seem to despise it, but I personally have found a great deal of success using the addon 'oQueue'. I started joining some groups around my CR (slowly progressing and joining higher CR/MMR groups) and added players to Real-ID who i thought had performed particularly well in those groups, leading eventually to me having a healthy list of good players and/or RBG leaders (who would also tend to have a list of other good players) whom i could ask to join groups i was in or make my own groups with.

I only started PvPing/RBGing two seasons ago and last week earned my first 2.2k achievement and have gotten close to 2.3k already after finding some stable-ish teams (same core players each time with a few extras) using this method. This was on EU however, so I'm not sure how useful it might be on the US if that's where you're playing.

Hope this helps in some way!!

Maybe wait until WoD group finder if you don't want to use OQueue (I don't like the addon).
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    I'm looking on EU-servers, however, my goal is not to get a high rating in particular, but also get some of the other achievements (lets say, Storm Glory, Capping Spree, Resilent Victory, etc). I never tried oQueue so far, but I'll have a look at it.

When I started to do Dungeon & Raids achievements (long time ago ;-)) I was happy to find OpenRaid, where I could greate events (e.g. for Firelands) and get the players I want into my raid. This was quite successful. I thought of something like that (can be a forum as well) for PvP-minded players/achievements.

Deleted
    What I would do is always play as a premade. Doesn't matter where you get them, as long as they are geared. In the BG just do your own stuff for the achievs. atm busy on the deepwing gorge ones -.- capture 3 carts is horrible

Deleted
    The one that's taking me longest is 100 IoC wins as horde, I should have just gone and done it when we had a fairer win ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by tioz View Post
    When I started to do Dungeon & Raids achievements (long time ago ;-)) I was happy to find OpenRaid, where I could greate events (e.g. for Firelands) and get the players I want into my raid. This was quite successful. I thought of something like that (can be a forum as well) for PvP-minded players/achievements.
    I really like that idea, I'd sign in instantly.