How are hunters in pvp at 100 anyone know?

The only other class I have besides 2 rogues is a hunter. I have not played her in a year, shes on alliance on Skullcrusher.

Which spec is the best for serious pvp is it still MM? I heard MM is becoming a spec where you have to stand still again and that would hurt it for pvp wouldnt it?

Survival has no burst cooldown now so Im assuming that makes it the worst spec for pvp.

Im aware hunters lost a lot Of CC they lost silencing shot, scatter shot and crowd control from pets. I bet more than one person is going to tell me to just play one of my rogues instead because the only cc we lost was paralytic and dismantle but im absolutely done with that class blizzard has no idea what they are doing with it.

Deleted
    There are mostly dragon slayers in the beta, and the pvp-ers don't wanna talk shit.

I got in the beta a week ago and I was so happy to jump on my hunter. First thing I did was tried out each spec; I'll go over them as briefly as possible.

BM:
    I feel like BM is the best out of the three specs. It has good burst I feel like, same CC as the other specs and you can kite very easily. I can't tell you how many times on Ashran I'll be doing my own thing exploring and someone tries to come kill me, nope chuck testa I just stomp them. Been queueing skirms as well and my burst potential is really good.

MM:
    I'm going to be honest, when I first spec'd into MM and saw that I had to stand still to maintain the buff, not sure exactly what it does I think it's a % damage increase I went another spec and haven't looked back. For me when I play hunter I'm jumping, running, skipping, farting everywhere and I refuse to stand still if it's not necessary. I just pray that MM isn't the optimal spec for raiding or PvP in WoD. Figured I'd also add that I saw an opposing MM Hunter in Ashran sitting back with no one on him just do nothing to his target. They might have been new to the class and/or MM just doesn't do squat.

SV:
    I thought I would go an AoE type spec for huge group fights in Ashran, but I hit like a wet noodle. Then I tried more of a single target spec for skirms and I seriously dislike the damage of survival. Maybe I'm just used to the damage survival does now on live, but it sucks imo. Even though I feel like the damage isn't there, I think it's the most fun spec out of the three.

Also, Hunters still have an interrupt, Counter Shot, but still sucks we lost scatter and pet CC.

I really hope BM is doable for arenas.

So far it seems we will be playing BM this whole upcoming expansion.