Multi-faction guilds?

Are these possible? I was playing my alliance toon today and horde toons randomly started showing up in the guild. I don't know how it happen, or if it's intended to happen, but basically is it possible for a hordie to join an alliance guild or the other way around?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it's not...

sounds like you got trolled.

Maybe someone who had different toons with similar names? Toon A in Horde. Toon À in Alliance. Other than that not sure really what happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm maybe you can... I just hopped onto one of my alts and he's still in a random guild and the guild message says something about being a cross-faction guild, plus the guild roster has a Blood Elf on it...

I know for sure that there are horde in the same guild as I am, I went to look for one to make sure I wasn't going crazy and there he was, a horde in the same guild as I am. What I'm wondering is how it's possible or even if it's supposed to happen

armory links?

10+ Year Old Account
    wtf, how do you've a BE on your guild :X
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, we're going to need armory links.

Edit: WTF

Has to be a glitch

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    Has to be a glitch
    Possibly faction change, joined guild, haven't logged out yet so armory still sees him as prechange?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Theres more than one horde in the guild though

maybe they all belong to the same person and he faction changed multiple toons?

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe its a faction change that hasnt updated since the armory has been fucked since reset...same with the mobile armory...its not updating properly and or saying server is still in maintenance

It's only showing one hordie on the armory as of right now, but the roster (And me going around to see if this was true) says there a bunch of other horde in the guild too

Deleted
    It shows a blood elf in the guild because he has bought a faction change but the payment got declined during the change.