Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Seen worse, not like the Warforged Dog-Steed... Sorry, but it runs almost like a canine...
    I don't understand why they didn't use the standard horse mechanics for it. Would have been a lovely mount if it did! Passing on it now due to it's funny walk.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

This is how i feel when iron skyreaver ran...

http://i.imgur.com/X33Fv.gif

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrot View Post
    I don't understand why they didn't use the standard horse mechanics for it. Would have been a lovely mount if it did! Passing on it now due to it's funny walk.
    I think myself that the reason it does run like so, the original plan was to be a wolf maybe? Hehe. But yeah, I don't know why it is running like so. So mine is called a Warforged Puppy-steed
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    So I bought the Iron Skyreaver through the in-game store when I woke up this morning, mounted up on it, etc. Log out go on with my day.
    Now tonight I log on and the mount has disappeared from my list? Anyone else have an issue like this?
    Card defiantly has funds, and I have no email regarding a problem like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    So I bought the Iron Skyreaver through the in-game store when I woke up this morning, mounted up on it, etc. Log out go on with my day.
    Now tonight I log on and the mount has disappeared from my list? Anyone else have an issue like this?
    Most likely like previous bugs back in Jan-Feb, it'll return if not, you may need to ticket it. Has happened before.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely like previous bugs back in Jan-Feb, it'll return if not, you may need to ticket it. Has happened before.
    Ah bugger.. yeah I recall this happening after a patch or something along with RaF mounts. Just wasn't aware this was still around.

I just checked my bank and the payment has indeed gone through. I'll see what happens by tomorrow, if still missing I'll ticket it. ): Have hardly used it been out most of the day lol.

This thread is weird, but I mean.. Iron Skyreaver, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah bugger.. yeah I recall this happening after a patch or something along with RaF mounts. Just wasn't aware this was still around.

I just checked my bank and the payment has indeed gone through. I'll see what happens by tomorrow, if still missing I'll ticket it. ): Have hardly used it been out most of the day lol.
    Don't worry, you'll have to wait and see at least till tomorrow/later today, Errors happen, and well, we've seen before. Shame though, hehe. Hope you get your Reaver back to derp around the ground with ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, you'll have to wait and see at least till tomorrow/later today, Errors happen, and well, we've seen before. Shame though, hehe. Hope you get your Reaver back to derp around the ground with ^^
    That's what I was hoping to do! Was wanting to run around in circles outside Shrine *totally normal* >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what I was hoping to do! Was wanting to run around in circles outside Shrine *totally normal* >.>
    Hehe, always hoped that you had a 5% chance of crashing if the heads would start fighting each other.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-07-24 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
    Aaaand this thread has become a thread about no flying in Draenor. Well done, guys.
    What do you mean, "has become?" The OP started the thread to bitch about no flying in Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    So what..I still bought it, knowing I cannot fly at the start of WoD. Sue me.
    It can still run you know ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Muneraven View Post
    . . .except fly in the Warlords of Draenor expansion. Because, yanno, sorry, no flying. BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE! If you call in the next twenty minutes we'll send you another one FREE! That's right, two Iron Skyreavers plus a free set of impulse buying regrets for only $15.00!
    Call now.
    I am not sure what you are complaining about. Not being to able fly at the start of an expansion is not new. You could not fly at the start of BC, WoTLK, or MoP. The exception being Cata since that was a revamp of the old world.

Having said that, the Iron Skyreaver is a nice mount. I never bough a mount before and dislike the micro transaction Blizzard has in added to their subscription base game. But I am tempted to get this one.

Deleted
    it's a beautiful mount for sure, but I'm not gonna pay for a mount that I helped create with my sub fee.

Deleted
    Wow, just noticed that it's 40% off atm. Yey. Probably going to buy one for myself and gift one to my brother then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just an update on this in case anyone has a similar issue. It didn't come back the next morning, and my case seems very out of the ordinary as just a GM re-awarding me the mount would just have it disappear again. They're taking it higher up and could take a few days. So put in a ticket sooner if you have something similar. I don't really mind, kinda fun having a bug that they don't see every day. ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    They made that tuesday maintenance for iron skyreaver discount!
    Last edited by Xords; 2014-07-25 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Reason

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is why I don't waste money on buying mounts when I can just obtain them in the game just by playing it.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe