Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    They just need to change the logo font, the effect is fine.

Why do I get the impression that the Warcraft film is going to look and feel like Lord Of The Rings, only directed by Michael Bay :'(

Deleted
    People, it's just a bad logo... The Doomhammer looks fricking awesome, but something tells me that Thrall will narrate the movie based on the Frostwolf symbol on the Hammer.

years ago i thought the devs were 2 expansions infront of live . and that simply is not the case even tho i suggested they did the films as a trilogy like peter jackson did in 1 sitting i admit i only said it in jest .

Quote Originally Posted by hnlntm View Post
    Why do I get the impression that the Warcraft film is going to look and feel like Lord Of The Rings, only directed by Michael Bay :'(
    worst case scenario it should be 'ok' imo. the directors track record is pretty awesome so far (if not very long), i loved both of his movies.

The Font looks too Starcraft.

Great news on the weapon-enchant-transmogs! Some weapons I'd love to bring back mongoose for. Some weapons I do not want any enchants at all. Glad to hear this.

Deleted
    Kurtok the Slayer nerf, this game is too easy now. I killed him when he was hard, do we pro players get a feat of strength achievement?

Plz nerf Goldtooth, hes too hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Chinscream View Post
    I doubt so since it has the wolf head brand that was added by Thrall.
    I sense a movie error. ^^

it's hard to give a crap about this movie. id rather they just do a 1-off arthas movie than the trilogy they're probably hoping for.

i really dont want to see 2.5 hours of orcs and humans politicizing then having a fight with some crappy love story thrown inbetween.

i want to see an awful monster like arthas use the undead to savage a land and then end on a cliffhanger involving the possible demise of the orcs and humans. he should be the main character and villain.

but i think critics will compare it to a crappier version of lord of the rings, "orcs and humans having a struggle, generic love story, blah blah."

Hopefully i am wrong.

I promised myself I would stop posting on the mmo-champ forums but that Warcraft movie logo is a design travesty...

Why did they change the Warcraft font to what closely resembles the Starcraft font? Are they trying to alienate established fans? What the movie producers and designers essentially did with the movie's font is the equivalent to Nike deciding that their Logo is randomly going to be upside down on one of their products.

Warcraft's font is not only its logo but also its shorthand identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post

I'm more interested if they get the music, atmosphere and characters right.
    The logo already shows a departure from the atmosphere of Warcraft.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    it's hard to give a crap about this movie. id rather they just do a 1-off arthas movie than the trilogy they're probably hoping for.

i really dont want to see 2.5 hours of orcs and humans politicizing then having a fight with some crappy love story thrown inbetween.

i want to see an awful monster like arthas use the undead to savage a land and then end on a cliffhanger involving the possible demise of the orcs and humans. he should be the main character and villain.

but i think critics will compare it to a crappier version of lord of the rings, "orcs and humans having a struggle, generic love story, blah blah."

Hopefully i am wrong.
    Arthas EVERYWHERE!!1! He's so cool and badass and his story is so epic and i'd have unprotected sex with him whawhawhaaaaa!1one!!1
    Too much Arthas, got fed up with him.

There is little info about the movie and you're already complaining it's bad. Get your head out of your ass...

Good to see that NOONE noticed that the main objective in the PVP zone ASHRAN was to battle pve entities...lmao. That is how you bury important points of interest, in a wall of text.

Quote Originally Posted by hnlntm View Post
    if anything, i actually kind of want it to have a lotr feel cause then hopefully it'll be good

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    I sense a movie error. ^^
    I sense that it's one prop out of many Doomhammer props, this one being part of one narrative or event, separate from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

Quote Originally Posted by TmrAsakura View Post
    if anything, i actually kind of want it to have a lotr feel cause then hopefully it'll be good
    If by good you mean stray in large ways from the source material then yeh LotR was good. LotRx3 were fun movies to watch but they were horrible adaptations of the books. I myself do not want them to do that to the WarCraft movie.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question, a matter of opinion I might add

How many video games got adapted into good movies? Doesn't have to be Academy Award quality good, just something that you can sit down and watch and say "yea that was cool, I'll probably get it on Blu-Ray later"

10+ Year Old Account

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Question, a matter of opinion I might add

How many video games got adapted into good movies? Doesn't have to be Academy Award quality good, just something that you can sit down and watch and say "yea that was cool, I'll probably get it on Blu-Ray later"
    I Think movies that we can say that was good: the first Mortal Kombat, Hitman, aside some errors, Prince of Persia, the visual design was awesome and some of the characters , Max Payne also.
    Last edited by Draedarr; 2014-07-24 at 08:05 PM.

For a second there I thought the logo said Starcraft... Oh well, not a good start I guess.