Shaman and paladin heals

Everyone says paladin is the worst pvp healer right now? I can't even dent one in full prideful. They just use one spell and they back to full again. Ok yeah I use interrupt and stun but they only need one or two seconds to heal back up. Mana bar doesn't even move.

Shaman is said to be the best. I try it but I can't keep myself up if I have a warrior or rogue on my behind. Ranged aren't too much of an issue.

If you don't have a class on your team that can at least do good damage 1v1 a paladin (unholy DK, sub rogue, windwalker, something like that), then CC the paladin and focus his teammate. If you do, then try to force a bubble by teaming up on him, then once it drops pop CD's and kill him?

As the shaman do what the paladins that are lol'ing at you are doing: do your best to kite the melee around (pillars are great for that), save your defensive for burst, grounding as much CC as possible/etc. oh and ask your teammates to counterpressure or peel for you.

===

Judging by the questions you are asking you aren't (nearly) at the skill level where the "best" class or "worst" class matters at all versus simply your ability to (1) play your own class and (2) coordinate with your teammates and their classes.
    Last edited by nightfalls; 2014-07-30 at 11:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Roll a resto druid, laugh as you spam heals while running all over the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    You (or your team) are/is doing something wrong if you can't bring down a pally healer. They have close to no instant heals, close to no instant cc, close to no escape mechanisms.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

1 dps will never kill a healer. Thats just the game mechanics atm. If your finding it hard surviving vs a rogue or warrior try some differnt tactics and or duel a couple to practise your survival techniques. I wish I could offer advice on shaman healing but thats not my area of expertise im afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by OCDFreaK View Post
    Everyone says paladin is the worst pvp healer right now? I can't even dent one in full prideful. They just use one spell and they back to full again. Ok yeah I use interrupt and stun but they only need one or two seconds to heal back up. Mana bar doesn't even move.

Shaman is said to be the best. I try it but I can't keep myself up if I have a warrior or rogue on my behind. Ranged aren't too much of an issue.
    Its 3v3 for a reason. 1v1 pallys might be more survivable but that hardly matters in 3v3, shams have stronger heals, better buffs, better mana, and more anti-cc tools.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Dont think pala have any cc break exept trinket and bubble, so pretty easy to put in a cc chain.