Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looked unkindly upon in the DK, Warrior and Rogue subforums here...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    Hunters... People who love pets are generally friendly people. Therefor, hunters! Join us, cuz we like pets!
    *dats* fo sho my hunter brother. shaman forums are usually pretty friendly . Most shamans(enh) I know are pretty weird though. Ive never met a enh shaman that was "normal"
    Last edited by idunnowatdo; 2014-07-24 at 08:16 PM.

With most people playing more then one class, how can you think a class has a community?

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    With most people playing more then one class, how can you think a class has a community?
    While most people may play more than one class (I have 10 classes at level cap), most people also focus their efforts into only 1 or 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I'm looked unkindly upon in the DK, Warrior and Rogue subforums here...
    A good way to tell a good community apart, indeed.

I still remember all those posts of macroing HS to everything and insisting on calling it viable. Good trolls leave a deep mark.

I like the dk and warlock class forums but the priest forums have been quite whiny since the release of mop.

Deleted
    I would have said warlocks, but since warlocks became good, the FOTM players kind of ruined it. Now I'd say monks.

It's not priests, that's for sure!

10+ Year Old Account
    I mained Shammy for nearly two expansions and enjoyed the community. Friendly folks.

I boosted a Hunter, fell in love with the class, and have found the community to also be quite nice. I think the Hunter community is unique because of the pet and taming mechanics too. There's additional resources and camaraderie for the class that others don't have so that's interesting.

Mages...oof. I don't know what it is about that class but it seems to attract the jerks. And then you'll see a wild friendly Mage appear (probably a former Shammy or Druid player) and beseech the community to be kind, only to be pounced on and have their carcass picked clean. My least favorite community:/

Wasn't too thrilled with the Priests either tbh. I didn't spend as much time with them as I did the Mages but lots of egos there too.
    Last edited by Bavol; 2014-07-24 at 11:59 PM.