Page 31 of 111 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Here's the others, along with a bonus pic showing their lovely new sit animation works great with robes xD

Yes, face 4's lip is open like that ALL THE TIME. I don't know why sometimes I could zoom in more than others.

Face one:

Face three:

Face four:

OH GOD MY LEGS:

Sig by Isilrien

15+ Year Old Account
    Female Tauren is my favorite out of all that we have seen today at least.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

This is my shaman to be.

I simply LOVED even this WIP state.
    I can't stand the "alone in dark" character anymore.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    SO MANY PROBLEMS

I hate that stupid nose. It's too high up, it's too small, it's the wrong color and shape!

I hate her eyes, she needs bigger fuller cowlike downward facing lashes. They aren't feminine enough for me. Pupils should be bigger.

Either the ears should be lower, or her jawline needs to come up higher because her current face is far too elongated and drooping downward..

Her chin is massive, making her look more male than female.

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post

Yes, face 4's lip is open like that ALL THE TIME. I don't know why sometimes I could zoom in more than others.

Face four:

What in the heckadoodle happened to face four O__O; oh my gawd. My paladin uses that preset and I honestly say there is more wrong with that one than poor goatyfied stripe face.

I know im being kinda brutal here with my critiques but I really don't want it to make live in this state. Most of my gals use whiteface which is the easiest on the eyes of the lot (I think many used this one the most too) but there are ISSUES here.

Gonna play with it in photoshop but people better be flooding Chris G's twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by anemicshoe View Post
    What in the heckadoodle happened to face four O__O; oh my gawd. My paladin uses that preset and I honestly say there is more wrong with that one than poor goatyfied stripe face.

I know im being kinda brutal here with my critiques but I really don't want it to make live in this state. Most of my gals use whiteface which is the easiest on the eyes of the lot (I think many used this one the most too) but there are ISSUES here.

Gonna play with it in photoshop but people better be flooding Chris G's twitter.
    Last time we tried brutal, constructive critique we got the current female worgen. You're playing with fire.

15+ Year Old Account
    And here's another image of Snuzz's face, face two, with a less busy background and solid grey fur:

Be brutal. Be absolutely brutal. I am. Lots of non tauren female players are just seeing the mechanical upgrade and declaring it a success, but they can do so much better.

if you need any other screenshots, ANYTHING, please let me know.

And yeah, I really don't know what the heck they did with faces two and four. Like... especially the lip on face four. It would make more sense if that was Magatha's face, but Magatha's is face two, isn't it? Face four was my warrior's old face before I went Cata goblin crazy. She's not an angry old hag.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Last time we tried brutal, constructive critique we got the current female worgen. You're playing with fire.
    You mean "last time Blizzard rushed us a half-finished, cobbled together wreck and gave us three weeks to critique it, and never fixed any bugs"?

Sig by Isilrien

Sigh. Eyup. This is the first damn build they are in. The night elf male (my main) has lower-res textures, and I know that's WIP. In fact, his beard is just a black blot, no texture to it. I'm not throwing a ragefest. See? Snuzzle I can get, and she's being reasonable, but do this kinda shit, and we'll just have another female worgen on our hands, all while people still genuinely ask themselves "how could the female worgen have ever happened!".

You mean "last time Blizzard rushed us a half-finished, cobbled together wreck and gave us three weeks to critique it, and never fixed any bugs"?
    Is there a difference?

To the people complaining, you are forgetting one major bit of information: These are still WIP, they even stated that already in a post. While I am not saying expect extreme changes, the fact is that they are far from finished, you can tell that by looking at the male Nelf. They merely added them in so people can tinker with them in the mean time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Ah, screw this. If you can't hold your rage for at least one freaking build, then go ahead and flood his Twitter. If the tauren becomes a broken mess like the worgen, I will be disappointed as I was finally planning to roll one, but I won't shed a tear. Jeez.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there a difference?
    Yeah. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Sigh. Eyup. This is the first damn build they are in. The night elf male (my main) has lower-res textures, and I know that's WIP. In fact, his beard is just a black blot, no texture to it. I'm not throwing a ragefest. See? Snuzzle I can get, and she's being reasonable, but do this kinda shit, and we'll just have another female worgen on our hands, all while people still genuinely ask themselves "how could the female worgen have ever happened!".
    Anemicshoe is responsible for an excellent, in depth critique on the Artcraft model. When people say "brutal critique" they don't mean just shouting that it's garbage. They just mean "I am going to bluntly state everything that is wrong and how to make it right."

I think that's a good thing. It means assuming that unless we speak up, this is what's going to go live, and giving feedback based on that (barring laughably obvious bugs, of course). It's not "My character is ruined, I quit!" :P

So please, calm down. No one is encouraging rage. Just blunt, brutal, honest feedback.

Sig by Isilrien

Deleted
    Snuzzle ist it okay if i straight up copy your post to the EU feedback Forum? We female Tauren must stay together!

Ah, screw this. If you can't hold your rage for at least one freaking build, then go ahead and flood his Twitter. If the tauren becomes a broken mess like the worgen, I will be disappointed as I was finally planning to roll one, but I won't shed a tear. Jeez.
    Honestly if you haven't even rolled one yet should you really be overruling those of us who can't even recognize our characters anymore? I don't think so. They're already bordering on femworgen uncanny but it takes a lot to push it all the way into that relm of terribad.

Give the art team -some- credit, they are professionals and im sure can take a critique without immediately breaking down into panicmode and slapping things together. Not giving them crits because they 'might' mess up again means just nodding at anything they put out and as an artist myself I don't like that.

Im not at all raging just disappointed and purposeful. Yes it is a WIP which means the time for critque is now BEFORE it becomes a final iteration.

It already is a broken mess. It looks like a kangaroo.

This is the first build, how could you even say "this is how they'll be if we don't IMMEDIATELY rush to tell people in droves on Twitter what is bad about it, and comparing her to a dog." (because comparing a model to another creature worked out so fine last time. Foxy worgen, ftw.)

I'm just saying calm the critique-train until at least next build. Some tweets suggesting changes? Sure. But not the entire train ramming into the devs' faces at once.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    It already is a broken mess. It looks like a kangaroo.

I'll remember to tell the fox-like worgen.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly if you haven't even rolled one yet should you really be overruling those of us who can't even recognize our characters anymore? I don't think so. They're already bordering on femworgen uncanny but it takes a lot to push it all the way into that relm of terribad.

Give the art team -some- credit, they are professionals and im sure can take a critique without immediately breaking down into panicmode and slapping things together. Not giving them crits because they 'might' mess up again means just nodding at anything they put out and as an artist myself I don't like that.

Im not at all raging just disappointed and purposeful. Yes it is a WIP which means the time for critque is now BEFORE it becomes a final iteration.

Calling upon authority. Wow. That's the saddest thing you can do.

And yeah, that credit they gave the art team worked out for all of those who now have to play the buggy, chihuahuapuppy mess that is the worgen. And this tauren is already as bad as the worgen? Haha, jeez. I hope you're not serious.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthoof View Post
    Snuzzle ist it okay if i straight up copy your post to the EU feedback Forum? We female Tauren must stay together!
    You can straight up copy whatever I post in this thread. I would request sending a link back to here so the blues or whoever else can see others' feedback too. If you click on the post number in the top right corner of the post, it'll link you directly to the post. You can use that URL to link back here so they don't have to sift through thirty pages of "pre release" feedback.

And yeah, that credit they gave the art team worked out for all of those who now have to play the buggy, chihuahuapuppy mess that is the worgen. And this tauren is already as bad as the worgen? Haha, jeez. I hope you're not serious.
    How is that calling upon authority? It's true. We've got what... three months before WOD goes live? We need to give the feedback now, so they have ample time to take it into consideration and adjust if they feel it is needed AND leave time over for us to test the new iteration.

And while it's not as bad as female worgen because at least it's not terribly buggy, and it does emote, it is actually more creepy to me because of the forward-facing humanlike eyes on the otherwise 100% animal face. Just my opinion.

As it is, female tauren feel just as unplayable to me as female worgen do. I was looking forward to the worgen female quite a bit. But I don't blame those who critiqued the model. I blame the devs for rushing her and then refusing to fix anything.
    Last edited by snuzzle; 2014-08-22 at 01:49 AM.

Sig by Isilrien

You can straight up copy whatever I post in this thread. I would request sending a link back to here so the blues or whoever else can see others' feedback too.

How is that calling upon authority? It's true. We've got what... three months before WOD goes live? We need to give the feedback now, so they have ample time to take it into consideration and adjust if they feel it is needed AND leave time over for us to test the new iteration.

And while it's not as bad as female worgen because at least it's not terribly buggy, and it does emote, it is actually more creepy to me because of the forward-facing humanlike eyes on the otherwise 100% animal face. Just my opinion.

Hey, I told you guys to please take it easy, at least for the first build, but I got the very silly "you have no authority because you don't plays one. You can't know what would fit a tauren." so I'm out. Whatever happens, enjoy. I apologize for even mentioning the radical notion of taking the brutal criticism easy, at least for now, since it is the first build they're in. I should've checked my tauren-initiate card before daring to stand up to you senior tauren players.

"I've tasted diarrhea, so solid feces are fine."

We should not and will not accept unsatisfactory tauren female models out of fear because blizzard got the worgen wrong. Has everyone forgotten that we PAY to play this game?

*Dons warpaint*
    TO TWITTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

... In all seriousness though, really the sooner we speak up, the better.

Deleted
    I just realized how bad this face is. Nothing like the classic one. I mean don't get me wrong. I wouldn't mind change or if it would be an option aside from the 4 faces we already have, but man, those look so diffrent.