Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hitting a training wooden stickman, logging out, logging in alt, thinking of main, logging main thinking how alt would be at max level, thinking of a boost, not worth 50€, logging main, pvp, get killed by alt class, logging alt thinking if main, getting killed by main class, logging main, thinking of ranged, making a ranged class, thinking all gth times my main melee class would have done better, logging main, trying rbgs again, loosing, logging heartstone, playing mage and hating mage in WoW, making mage alt, thinking of main war, logging main, hacking stuff, thinking of ice mage damage, logging mage, getting owned by war in bgs, logging main, liking main.

LOVING MAIN, going to play skyrim, hating warrior loving rogue, logging wow dusting off my rogue, gearing rogue, hating ogue complexity, hating damage, logging war, loving damage, missing stealth, logging rogur, doing mog runs, missing war mog runs, so much more smooth runs, loving war, logging war, doin' mog runs, missing stealth with rogue in mog runs.

Logging drood cause he can tank heal cast stealth, missing seeing my char.

Logging war, trying prot, d/e all my prot gear for cash, logging shaman for elemental bursts, too booring, logging main, farming gold, logging rogue for surprise buttsecks gamking on stv base, getting owned for not hsvin full pride, logging war, owning that dude with full pride.

Proud of war, staying war, war 4 life.... hmm rogue is fun... what can i say, my life is a rollercoaster!

I will play mage today, war is fun, rogur is stealthly fun! Shammy is nice, altoholism sux, war foreveeeer, i'll boost a huntard, dks are cool, monk looks nice, donno how i got one to 90.

Locks are evil but daaamn i love that green fire! My war would have owned this greenfire quest!!!
    Last edited by Xords; 2014-07-25 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Priest made me do it!

Deleted
    Farming LFR gear on my Pala, leveling a Monk. Doing old raids for transmog and gold... Not much to do actually.

Normally I'm playing on beta in which case I'm leveling so I can test and memorize every quest or I'm in Ashran. What little time I spend on live is spent trying to get Thunderfury on monk and just picking random servers to roll on and leveling alts with friends got a 63 priest, 52 hunter, and 33 priest that we made and started leveling since last Friday.
    Last edited by Cyno; 2014-07-25 at 06:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Good luck with that, on my server normal Garrosh heirloom pugs are either ilvl 580+ or "pay us and we boost you". Well hopefully your server is better. Even flex Garrosh pugs often ask 560+.
    Yeah my server sucks, so I am going with the pay to run thing. I just need to find a group that does those at a decent price. Economy on my server is also crap, so making money is difficult.

Achievements. All of them.
    Also I still need to do 3/9 CMs.

Farming Gold
    RPing

Deleted
    I recently subbed for a month to look at the game after 3 years afk. Did some lfr with my Priest and was bored as fuck and decided to blow some more money and bought WoD and got myself a insta 90-warrior.

Got another warrior from long ago at 75 and I can Google so took me only a short time to get the basics of the class down and the skills and the likes. Atm, going through Timeless Isle for the chest and going through LFR from the first till the last I can do.

I must say that the Warrior is more fun to play as my priest. Still on the fence with subbing again though. Feels good to be back but also playing WildStar. WildStar is a great MMO as well and it looks like I can resub to that game for free so I might play both. Pay for WoW and play WildStar for free.

But so far discovering all the new stuff and changes so that is nice. Movement feels a bit restrictive though coming from WildStar (with dodging and double jump and air-control).

Guess I need to find a good guild as well on Darkspear-EU.

farming garrosh mount and archeology

icc mount, ulduar mount onyxia mount, fire rave, lord raven aswell
    Be feared, or be fuel

Deleted
    farm PvP achivements.

Deleted
    I stopped raiding a while ago when my guild x-realmed to another server. I could have kept raiding with them by cross realm, but I wanted a break, as my job was leaving me with a lot of work that had to be done out of hours. Currently, I'm just grinding alts for the legendary and doing the odd CM runs with friends. I might join another guild before WoD comes out and start raiding again. My server is dead and the corpse is rotting away slowly, so unless we get merged with a good server, I will probably have to x-realm to do so.

Deleted
    farming raven lord every day, onyxia every reset and trying to get leatherworking to 600 :x

worst profession ever. need like 200 leather just to get 20 levels up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing for the last week, I am moving house and now have no internet until it gets installed on Monday.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Farming the legendary's I don't have in Firelands, Ulduar, BT and ICC. I'm on Cinders for the Firelands staff, need 5 more shards for the Ulduar mace, missing 1 warglaive and am on blood infusion for shadowmourne.

I've been farming and got mounts such as flametalon of Alysrazor, Invincible. Currently trying to get the mount from Al'akir.

Farming Garrosh heroic for the mount. My guild finally got it's 2nd Garrosh heroic kill last week after originally killing it back in February but then having three quarters of our team quit (including the GM quitting with no warning 2 days after we server transferred the guild). This week we cleared the entire raid on heroic in one 4 hour raid night so I think we can say it's on farm now.

Just finished grinding the 100 3 v 3 arena wins for the mount from there.

Other than that just doing the occasional achievement, pet battles and capping valor for alts. Got another legendary cloak this week. I've been quite lucky with heirlooms from heroic Garrosh (3 kills of Garrosh and i've had 3 heirlooms from him although 2 were the same bow) and that gives some encouragement to level an alt that can use those heirlooms. I got the 1 hand agility axe from our last kill so that has encouraged me to level my enhancement shaman. It was already level 87 just from doing pet battles and has capped rested xp so it shouldn't take long.

Was also lucky enough to get a Beta invite 2-3 weeks ago so ive been playing a bit of that. Only done the Tanaan jungle intro and an hour or 2 in shadowmoon questing so far though.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2014-07-25 at 11:04 AM.

Deleted
    PvP and leveling alts mostly. And of course the usual and everlasting hunt for mounts and titles.

Deleted
    It looks like most people r farming for something....

I always thought that most of the changes to Wow were to simplify stuff so that players didnt have to farm so much. All that QQing all over the forums that there was too much farming in Wow and yet farming has become the biggest passtime... :/

Right now working on some achievement i have been to lazy or not had the time to get before.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    RBGs.
    If the game stopped being fun, just stop playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anemelech View Post
    I stopped raiding a while ago when my guild x-realmed to another server. I could have kept raiding with them by cross realm, but I wanted a break, as my job was leaving me with a lot of work that had to be done out of hours.
    Good they didn't faction change like my old guild... (I really have a grudge they did it, sorry.)

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post

I always thought that most of the changes to Wow were to simplify stuff so that players didnt have to farm so much. All that QQing all over the forums that there was too much farming in Wow and yet farming has become the biggest passtime... :/
    You seem to miss the difference between "I farm because I want to" and "I farm because I have to (to do the activity I actually want to)", for example back in 5.0 if you did Golden Lotus dailies because you like them, fine, but when you forced yourself because you needed rep to buy VP items and unlock other dailies (that again led to rep. behind which more VP items were locked), then you possibly hated that Golden Lotus.

People rarely complain about "grinding" pet battles or archeology, maybe if some RNG thing they want really eludes them, then yes. Most QQ about "grind" is something you have to do to get for example entry gear for raiding or pvp. For example archeology in Pandaria gives a bunch of heirlooms and it's fine, I didn't hear any complaints, but if you remember 4.0... all those "omg why Zin'rokh doesn't drop" from Troll solves... that was the case of extreme RNG and grindy part that gave a significant gear advantage at the start of xpac.

It's the same about Garrison worries, people worry not whether "it's fun" but whether "it's mandatory for levelling / raiding". I personally liked Tiller's farm so possibly I will like Garrison, but the question is always "is this mandatory for end game or is it optional content for casuals?"

Leveling
    Making gold
    Gathering more mounts
    Progressing HC SoO with guild
    Doing challenge modes on alts
    Pet battles

Worried I won't be done with the CM's before 6.0 hits, which is a bummer...I wish they'd just let us know what to expect!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post

There is a huge difference between farming because one wants to, and farming because one HAS to in order to progress onto the next level of content. I am farming gold because I WANT to, for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling some new toon's on my friends PvP realm.

Thats it really.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.