Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Random BGs, transmog runs, and whatever achievements I can solo. I'm only short two rings and one trinket of being in full Prideful gear. Just grinding the rest of that out in BGs.

Funny enough, I was an active raider in one of my server's highest progressed guilds (which wasn't saying much...we were kinda like big fish in a small pond) from BC to the end of Cataclysm. After coming back in MoP from a one-year break, I'm suddenly all about PvP when I used to hate it.

One of my favorite things to do lately is stir up shit in contested areas to get some world PvP going. I don't gank lowbies, but I attack random Horde outposts, guards, etc. Eventually, someone my level decides to come out and get some.

I'm also still missing a few of the Wrath raid achievements and have been knocking a few of those out. Also trying to get Rivendare's Deathcharger from UD Strat....but yeah, been farming that thing for going on 6 years now, so I'm beginning to wonder if my luck is ever going to change.

How is the AH at the moment ? Havent played in months, and used to just play the AH to make cash. I assume the market gets a bit stagnant at this point ?
    {◕ ◡ ◕}

Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    How is the AH at the moment ? Havent played in months, and used to just play the AH to make cash. I assume the market gets a bit stagnant at this point ?
    Well prices do fall when content gets older, for example on my server this applies to: cut gems, flasks, golden lotuses, sky golems, 553 crafted items (I stopped doing the daily on my tailor / lw, too little profit), but some stuff still sells nice, for me that includes atm royal satchels and raid food, glyphs are semi-decent too. Possibly depends on server.

But I have the impression there is a new duping scam going on like with Crimson Deathchargers and epic red gems from DS back in the days of late Cata, trade is full of random people selling TCG pets, and they weren't before.

Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    Been fine for me. I sell nothing on weekends, but wensday, thursday and friday seems good. Made about 100+k gold inn 20 days with shuffling, selling 553 boe's (1-4k profit gold each np). Seems alive and well on my medium pop server.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

rerolled on another server. Leveling all classes i might possibly be intersted in playing in WoD. Leveling and profession caps are all I care about atm. Its boring enough as it is.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

i run heroic SoO on tuesday nights cause i still havent gotten all my warforged BIS (very unlucky with drops). other than that i been doing a little brawler's guild and testing on beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

15+ Year Old Account
    playing beta, lvl 94