Deleted

Shadow Reflection not copying poison damage...intended? Bug? What the hell?

Okay, so it seems like our second lvl 100 talent Shadow Reflection is not doing any poison damage. It copies all of the abilities used and duly repeats them, but since it has no poison buff, it actually does much lower damage than we do.

Am I the only one who sees a flaw here? Poisons are a substantial part of our dps. It makes zero sense for an "ultimate" ability not taking them into account. Even more so, given that as of now, Venom Zest and Death from Above are substantially stronger (in terms of pure dps), mending that would be a nice way towards balancing the tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess it's hard to say at the moment until they start throwing out tuning passes because many of the classes have extremely unbalanced abilities and especially level 100 talents right now. It could be that this is just a bug that is on the list to be fixed, or it could be intended and it's DFA and VZ that will be nerfed. It might just be they're having problems getting the poison damage to work properly with the Shadow.

As I said, Rogues aren't alone in having level 100 talents completely unbalanced. Warrior's Ravager for example is sooo far ahead of their other two options in raw damage as to be obscene. I guess whether this is a bug or not, they've yet to get around to tuning the DPS differences and hopefully will notice one way or the other when they get around to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    I guess it's hard to say at the moment until they start throwing out tuning passes because many of the classes have extremely unbalanced abilities and especially level 100 talents right now.
    Right now I wouldn't be surprised if they forget to tune Rogues.

This is intended.

Shadow Reflection is much stronger choice for Combat compared to the other two specs IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    This is intended.

Shadow Reflection is much stronger choice for Combat compared to the other two specs IMO.
    Yes when paired with Adrenalin Rush it's very stronk.

The issue with the Talent for Subtlety is it isn't effected by Sanguinary Vein, Find Weakness, or anything similar.
    Assassination's is okay, as Mutilates and Envenom hit naturally hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sativ View Post
    Yes when paired with Adrenalin Rush it's very stronk.

The issue with the Talent for Subtlety is it isn't effected by Sanguinary Vein, Find Weakness, or anything similar.
    Assassination's is okay, as Mutilates and Envenom hit naturally hard.
    "Were going to take away shadow blades because most rogues just macro it in and we need abilities to prune."
    "Here have a talent that works great when paired with adrenaline rush!"

Blizzard number one sense makers in the universe.

Not so bad as hunters though...

"Hunter's niche is being able to move and cast."
    "Here! Have a mastery that requires you to be stationary. Oh Oh! We're smart! Also have a talent that requires you to be stationary"

Blizzard should run for political office.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warstar View Post
    Not so bad as hunters though...

"Hunter's niche is being able to move and cast."
    "Here! Have a mastery that requires you to be stationary. Oh Oh! We're smart! Also have a talent that requires you to be stationary"

Blizzard should run for political office.
    An then they give them Aspect of the Fox. MOVE AND CAST FOR EVREYBODY

They can make Shadow Reflection more enticing for Sub and Assassination Rogue's but I think they are very conservative with Rogue changes in WoD. I think after what happened with MoP I can understand why they are going back to a conservative route. But to me this is a bit much because level 100 talents should be viable (not necessarily optimal) for all three specs.