9/14 H balance druid LF log analysis

Hello all!
    I'm looking for someone to help me analyze my logs so I can improve my play, allowing me to apply to higher level guilds.

Here's my armory link: us . battle . net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Screwlancer/advanced

Logs:
    warcraftlogs . com/reports/7XwrhFqtfm9dDbxj (Through Shamans because new accounts can't post links)

warcraftlogs . com/reports/GNPqZx7H8k1tzQcg#fight=15 (Same as above but Malk)

Thank you in advance to any advice given!
    -Screwlancer

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at your kill times, 5-6mins + that alone will have a significant affect on your 'dps'. You'll notice almost all of the ranking logs now are bwteen 2-3mins long, with lust accounting for 25%+ of the fight, also with high NV uptime.

(With faster kills mastery becomes a bit more useful, and NV pulls ahead of HOTW) However I wouldn't recommend you swapping to mastery or NV because your kills are so slow.

Another reason your dps is low is group strat, again judging by the times, I guess you split the shamans up? and use the 'africa tatctic' on juggy? Again this really hurts your dps and kill time.

That being said, if your darkshaman log is you vs 1 boss, because you won't be redotting 2 targets your NG uptime (although at 80%) could be higher 85-90% ideally. (Though you had sick meta uptime 44%).

You got 2 sets of CDs in, and if the fight lasted a little longer you'd have got 3 which honestly would have been better.

You seem to have used Hurricane 4 times, honestly with hunter lock and ele I wouldn't even bother trying to compete, focus boss dps, and hold off on starfall until blobs are up. (starfall on 2 out of eclipse > 1 target in eclipse). [wtb beta starfall]

As dps is pretty low, and the dogs are probably up for a long time, I'd recomment pre lunar opener, you won't burst as high, but you'll sustain the dps alot longer and your CDs will be able to be lined up more optimally the second time. (I start pre solar but our dogs die much quicker, and wouldnt have time for a 2nd set of cooldowns if i was staggering inc/ca we kill it in 3:30).

With a brief look at protectors and juggernaut too, you seem to pre solar there aswell, on protectors I pre lunar, we push rook first and I can get CA dots on all 3 adds.

As for juggy If you kill it in 3:30 I'd say pre solar for bigger burst during CDs, But with your strat and kill time I'd go pre lunar. Less peak but longer sustained damage.

Ultimately you seem to be doing stuff right, but your group and strats are holding you back. Find a decent group on openraid, log it and I'm sure you'd see some vast improvements DPS wise.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee