Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Which hero in particular, are u refering to as badly talented?
    Match was mostly full of solo duo queues so we did not go for wombo combos. How ever its something ill consider next time, thanks. In a lot of TF, ee had low hp if wr won, so usually it wss nailbiting stuff.
    Malf talented for xp farming and as I said he was mostly laning.

For my friend and I, the game was a placement game, dont know what rank others were at. Im assuming lower brackets/rank.

Lili serpent build is what you see a lot, it generates impressive numbers, however vs raynor the 4 target blind is handy ofc.
    malf full dmg build I feel had he gone heal build might have contributed more meaningfully, since in that build he had 18 k hero dmg which is nothing.
    nova build mostly fine, like you can argue for the aoe ult which is generally stronger then triple tap, but triple tap bring chaos into a fight, fucking up positioning and if it isnt blocked by buildings always does meaningful dmg.
    butcher build seems a complete mess but he took some popular talent choices.
    tass build also very messy, lvl 4 and 7 shield talents or lvl 7 static discharge, nowadays I prefer on him force wall as well.

muradin build vs butcher very very bad (no attack slow via lvl 1 and lvl 16).
    tyrande ok mostly, super weird not to take lvl 1 cd reduce on trait.
    raynor id say had a really bad build, nothing to help with the butcher.
    naz build a bit weird.
    jaina build fine.

and at higher ranks youll see much more synergizing between ults/ talents, generally the comp even with 2 premades in a team, but ofc the coordination is a bit dependent on luck.^^

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I have actually rediscovered Morales in HL this afternoon. Once you get the positioning down there's very little the other team can do if they don't specifically counter-pick her. And very few seem to be able to do that.
    had a game yesterday where first pick was cho gall and ofc he was heavily countered via picks by the enemy team, so I went morales
    and we actually won^^ but ofc it wasnt just bc of my pick, its always a team thing, however those 110k healing were quite nice (tho common on morales if she doesnt get too much attention)
    Last edited by Lothar; 2015-12-05 at 04:17 PM.

my team blamed me for the loss and all reported me for afk/non-participation.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

You really are a magnet.

Just came back from being 5 levels down.

We were level 12 they were 17. Somehow we just got some momentum and ended up winning. Was amazing.

Oh, this was golden. The map is Towers of Doom. As I load, I see our teams and silently weep in the corner. Enemies - a very good composition (Uther, Diablo, Tassadar, Sonya and Tychus). Our team - a mismatch of random characters: me as Tyrande, Nova, Abathur, Arthas and Nazeebo.

So, as expected, we got absolutely stomped in early game. I was just silently clearing waves in the bottom lane during downtime of altars, just to keep us in the game with experience, though at that point we were already all kinda giving up. I managed to steal an altar during double spawns while our team distracted them all in the other altar. We also lost the next altars and were down to 20 already. But then something happened. We started to get kills left and right, picked momentum, captured all the mercenaries, boss, at one point even ALL the forts. We were even winning straightforward 5v5 teamfights. Diablo was usually killed before he even finished his Lightning Breath, Sonya died as soon as she touched us, unless a Divine Shield saved her. I think we only died 2-3 times after that. They tried to recapture the forts, and even succeeded sometimes, but the altars were still ours, and we got their core to just 2 hp.
    Then, when 3 altars spawned simultaneously, we knew we only had to capture one, so we chose the closest to the current position. The enemy got the other 2 quickly, while their Tassadar and Tychus harrassed us to no end, interrupting everything. Then they lost a teamfight (with Sonya exploding almost immediately, Uther didn't even have time to Divine Shield her), but the very same Tassadar and Tychus lived. They continued to interrupt us, escaping even after my stun landed on them. That went on for half a minute! Until Tassadar rushed all in the last attempt, and went down right after he popped out of Dimensional Shift. Tychus just gave up, and so we finally captured the last one, and won this.
    But it doesn't end here. Out of curiosity, I moused over the Tychus, and - what do you know - ALL FIVE of them were in a group together, each with roughly 500 games played. And they got beaten by a bunch of randoms with absolutely horrible composition. That was sooo satisfying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing a bot outplay a Russian is amazing.
    Shame we lost tho, we had theirs down to 4 after a 12-15 point deficit. Just couldn't win that last teamfight.
    Bot Leo using ulti too soon and just not entirely on point. Also lots of wasted / unused Divine Palms by our Kharazim :/

7+ Year Old Account
    Draft pick order:

2nd Pick: Tassadar
    3rd Pick: E.T.C.
    6th Pick: Sonya
    7th Pick: Nova
    10th Pick: Nazeebo

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.................... This can only go well.

Zeebo and Nova proceeded to do nothing but shit talk our Tass all game because he's "trash". Meanwhile, he's putting up numbers close to enemy team's Uther.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    my team blamed me for the loss and all reported me for afk/non-participation.
    How on Earth do you only do 18k healing in a 27 minute game?
    Last edited by Sir Andy; 2015-12-06 at 02:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    After a couple of great games in QM I jump into HL and im now 0-4 on my placement matches yay!

The phrase lost at draft springs to mind http://i.imgur.com/nNgEwRV.jpg?1

Edit: currently 0-5 in HL placemant matches, I don't think its for me.
    Last edited by Tenris; 2015-12-06 at 12:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't even screenshot the crappy Uther build =( I am disappoint son.

Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    You didn't even screenshot the crappy Uther build =( I am disappoint son.
    Sowwy.

We did kick Illidan's ass in the following match, we ended up against him on Tyrael. His build there was just as horrible as it had been as Illidan.

10+ Year Old Account

Weirdest enemy comp ever.
    Nova+Zeratul first picks enemy team.

Is this real life? Other team first-picked Zeratul and Nova instantly. I of course went Tassadar. Then in from the sidelines comes CHO'GALL! And on top of that, no healer! What the hell, team?? We beat them of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great counter pick with the Tass. This might explains Chogalls awful win rate in Hero League...

Edit: Played 11 placement matches lost 9, fuck this shit.
    Last edited by Tenris; 2015-12-06 at 04:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

7+ Year Old Account
    First pick Illidan on the other team. I tell the team to counter the Illidan. Teammate picks Nova claiming she's an Illidan counter. Game goes as expected.

Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

Yeah I'm too average to brag about stuff but when I'm playing Illidan Nova is a free kill unless they are pretty quick to engage, even then...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

yeah..really dont care they reported me for non-participation. first set of altars. Half my team died on the way to it. Second set we had a 2 second team fight. Third set, they were dead before the timer for the altars was down to 15 seconds. I gave up after that and just farmed lanes until we lost. There is no way in hell we were going to win this. 8 mins in we had 1 kill they had 11. 15 mins in we had 4 kills they had 20. 2 healers vs 0 healers..all game "we are losing because artanis isnt with us" "we are doing good for 4v5" said when we had 3 kills and the enemy had 19. One of them actually tried to Bnet friend request me after the game.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2015-12-07 at 05:20 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're... you're not serious are you? You were fucking Artanis vs that team - fights would have been won with Suppression Pulse if you hadn't bitched out.

Seriously. Sonya, Zera, Sylv, Kharazim. SUPPRESSION OULSE. GG.

Your team made it to 21v21 in levels as a 4v5. So yeah, they're right, you're the reason you lost.
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2015-12-07 at 06:46 AM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Yeah I'm too average to brag about stuff but when I'm playing Illidan Nova is a free kill unless they are pretty quick to engage, even then...
    That's exactly what I said. ETC (who must have been a duo queue, or a dumbass) tried to defend her statement o_0.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    You're... you're not serious are you? You were fucking Artanis vs that team - fights would have been won with Suppression Pulse if you hadn't bitched out.

Seriously. Sonya, Zera, Sylv, Kharazim. SUPPRESSION OULSE. GG.

Your team made it to 21v21 in levels as a 4v5. So yeah, they're right, you're the reason you lost.
    so apparently you missed the part about how my team kept dying before even going for altars? yeah you ignored that part cause it defeats your whole argument in blaming me for the loss. there never were any team fights. they never fought 4v5. they died, over and over in lanes in 1v2, 2v2, or 1v3 skirmishes. Hence why i included a quote of them saying they are doing good as 4v5. Every time altars came up only like 2 of us were alive. And you can see by the death count who was generally dead.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2015-12-07 at 08:43 AM.