After a string of about 4 losses in QM the other nght, our 4 stack group runs into another fairly coordinated 5 stack group that had a a standard supp/warr/assa comp. We had Diablo(me), Nova, Sylvanas, Kael'thas and Kharazim (the random solo queuer). It took us about 29 minutes to claw a win after losing the first 3 dragon knights and a ot of initial beating. Two calls that did make the difference though: 1) won a late game team fight and a friend immediately called to set up the final DK which I captured (as the tank) (otherwise someone would have just tried to push core or get a camp) and 2) another call to just use the DK to bait the other team while we were in front of their keeps. That allowed us to just pick each unlucky opponent who tried to hit the DK in a bad spot so that we could snowball them again by putting them into the respawn roulette all over again. Normally one would just run into the core or keeps with the DK only to see it get blown up really fast. A hard fought game, but satisfying result.

ANyway, this free week is also fun because everyone is experimenting with Li Ming and Xul, so you get some awkward plays and misplays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Xul was completely suicidal running in 1 vs 5 all the time.
    Tassadar didnt move the whole game and a bot played the entire game.
    Besides that a job well done and a clean slate from me ^^

http://imgur.com/pKa25G0

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a pretty good time playing Arthas solo queue in QM. I decided to play an unorthodox build by choosing Embrace Death at lvl 16 (20% extra Death Coil damage per 10% health missing). I was surprised that it was actually pretty effective. It's not uncommon that I can deal a 700-1000 damage nuke on an 8 second cooldown in the late game. As long as I keep poking the squishy Heroes with it I don't even need to overextend to deal an unexpected damage burst before the guy realizes how hard it can actually hit.

Have won several games with this build: http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/guide...ich-king-10335
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2016-03-20 at 11:16 AM.

did a towers match with some of my guildies last night we had the other team on 18 core health points and us on 1, we beat them in three team fights after that and won! the other team had to of been raging hard

every single time I manage to have a long weekend queuing session, I always regret it afterwards

44 games, 13 wins 31 losses, minus 250 mmr, rank 1 to rank 8

now to see how many weekday games it takes to get that mmr back xD

Yeah, you just have to refuse to play ranked on the weekend, it's such a mess!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

before lvl 20 they had all keeps still up, and our core was "saved" from a blitz attempt. post 20 well, pic related

http://imgur.com/oTKyMb5
    Last edited by haravovadia; 2016-03-20 at 11:37 PM.

PTR stuff

It's good to be shitlord Gaz once more.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    PTR stuff

It's good to be shitlord Gaz once more.
    Wow. What was your build?

Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Wow. What was your build?
    http://www.heroesnexus.com/talent-ca...Y2GJBMBHBBPFAA

1: Regen Master: by the end of that game I had 50 stacks which equated to around 90 hp/sec of regen.
    4: Clockwork Steamfists: You can also use RRR but for Shrines in particular since I was wailing on objectives constantly, I felt that was a superior choice.
    7: Gunk: Defense -and- Offense. A deadly combination.
    10: Robo-Gob: The ability to manually target your turrets on a specific target no longer makes Grav the clear no-brainer pick. Against that melee heavy team, it is the almighty zoning tool.
    13: Turret Storage: Moar turrets. Sprint is also a good pick if you are on your lonesome a good deal of the time, like Dragon Shire
    16: Superior Schematics: Extra turret damage does not hurt, and since you didn't put any points in Laser or Xplodium, kind of a nobrainer since you'll tend to stick near your turrets anyways.
    20: Mecha-Lord: Chunking Illidan and Zeratul while standing my ground is a hilarious sight to behold.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    http://www.heroesnexus.com/talent-ca...Y2GJBMBHBBPFAA

1: Regen Master: by the end of that game I had 50 stacks which equated to around 90 hp/sec of regen.
    4: Clockwork Steamfists: You can also use RRR but for Shrines in particular since I was wailing on objectives constantly, I felt that was a superior choice.
    7: Gunk: Defense -and- Offense. A deadly combination.
    10: Robo-Gob: The ability to manually target your turrets on a specific target no longer makes Grav the clear no-brainer pick. Against that melee heavy team, it is the almighty zoning tool.
    13: Turret Storage: Moar turrets. Sprint is also a good pick if you are on your lonesome a good deal of the time, like Dragon Shire
    16: Superior Schematics: Extra turret damage does not hurt, and since you didn't put any points in Laser or Xplodium, kind of a nobrainer since you'll tend to stick near your turrets anyways.
    20: Mecha-Lord: Chunking Illidan and Zeratul while standing my ground is a hilarious sight to behold.
    And here I thought it was a lazor build, with which you were sitting far back and charging lazers all day for overblown aoe damage.
    Thanks, sounds good, gotta try it next week.

I went up against a fair amount of Lazer Gazlowes. It's not great.

You sacrifice turret talents so it makes Robo not great, so you get Grav Bomb for team fights... but the level 20 talent is what makes the Lazer build and that means saccing the level 20 Grav Bomb talent.

In short, I find it to be a trap.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just finished a Cho'gall game, need a moment to gush over Eye Of Kilrogg

Seriously the best level 1 talent in the game. Hands down. Four charges with that immense range is so good it's almost broken.

Start mid on ToSQ, ward all hand-in bushes for the first phase from the middle of the lane. Mid/late game, never ever be ambushed anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Our Murky had 8 "deaths" on the scoreboard

So, 32.

Yeah.

He called everyone else out for being bad.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Just finished a Cho'gall game, need a moment to gush over Eye Of Kilrogg

Seriously the best level 1 talent in the game. Hands down. Four charges with that immense range is so good it's almost broken.

Start mid on ToSQ, ward all hand-in bushes for the first phase from the middle of the lane. Mid/late game, never ever be ambushed anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Our Murky had 8 "deaths" on the scoreboard

So, 32.

Yeah.

He called everyone else out for being bad.
    Yep, it's astoundingly good. The fact that it's in the air and reveals even bushes makes it absolutely crazy for securing an area. You just pop it and see the enemy coming from miiiiles away.

7 game loss streak. I wish people would learn that Uther is weaksauce right now.
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    7 game loss streak. I wish people would learn that Uther is weaksauce right now.
    Funnily enough I had my recent winstreak by playing Uther :P Clutch divine shields winning games

I just lost 103, 101, and 103 points from Hero League due to absolutely braindead picks. Who the fuck insta-locks Illidan against Xul??

Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    Funnily enough I had my recent winstreak by playing Uther :P Clutch divine shields winning games
    Yeah I just had another who basically carried us :P
    I am the lucid dream

Placed rank 15 in Team League with a 13-7 placement record.