Working on Illidan master skin, one game should do it.... short by 13 exp -_-

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Working on Illidan master skin, one game should do it.... short by 13 exp -_-
    I've had some close ones, but not that close. O.o

PSA: Cursed Hollow, they're getting boss and you're miles away: GET YOURS.

Urgh, rank up game absolutely thrown and I'm bitter.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I'm pretty sure I am literally the only person at my rank that seems to grasp the concept of pulling the punisher over our walls to kil it safely. Every stupid, fucking game of that map sees me say it before it arrives, followed by someone running beyond the wall into a stun to die

Tracer is alright. Far more healthier hero than Li Ming is for the game, and she's a decent counter. The one I ran into had a pocket Tassadar to defend her for the whole game.

http://imgur.com/HxEYurO
    Last edited by NoiseTank13; 2016-04-19 at 09:10 PM.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    PSA: Cursed Hollow, they're getting boss and you're miles away: GET YOURS.

Urgh, rank up game absolutely thrown and I'm bitter.
    Sounds like my rank up games...

10+ Year Old Account
    The matchmaking is so freaking atrocious right now. I win about 2-4 games, then lose 6-9 games just because the matchmaking makes such incredibly moronic decisions. I do not know what the crap Blizzard did since the Dehaka patch, but the matchmaking has become infuriating, especially in QM.

I'm on a solid overall 0% winrate across all gamemodes after today's patch!

Deleted
    Just had a Greymane accuse me, that I wasn't healing he... while I was playing BW.

This.... just... whatever...

PS: we still won by a fairly large margin, though he had a habit of killing herself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a Diablo who suicided against the enemy core and lost us the game as well as a Zagara who was acting like an ass all game. Freaking morons. What's worse is that this Diablo is freaking rank 1 with 2.3k games played! This guy should not even be at rank 30 with this kind of idiocy displayed.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2016-04-20 at 12:01 AM.

Just as a warning guys dont get block vs. Tracer

You'd have just wasted a talent.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

the games where someone refuses to enter a team fight when your one level below the enemy team...and its your tank zzzz

10+ Year Old Account
    I have had nothing but bad games and my winrate has gone down tremendously on every map. Used to have a 47% winrate Towers of Doom, but now it is 45%. I used to have a 50% winrate on Spider Queen but now it is 49%. The matchmaking is punishing me for no reason and it is completely beyond my control if I win or lose anymore.

The matchmaking does not give fair games whatsoever at this point. Quick Match is utterly terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...n_beyond_just/

This post on Reddit actually reinforces my suspicions that the latest patch has broken something in the matchmaking with the new rule being added. Something is clearly wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    the games where someone refuses to enter a team fight when your one level below the enemy team...and its your tank zzzz
    A level's not a problem as long as it's not a talent tier. O.o

which makes it even more annoying lol

Today we duo queued into QM, me as Malfurion and Muis as Reghar. The game went very badly for us - they were constantly picking us off, our Sonya was diving like mad, they got 3 Dragon Knights and all our outer forts were down.
    Then we talked to our team, explained calmly that we can do that easily if we just group up and catch them off guard. The beautiful thing is, nobody was raging, they all listened, and immediately after their last Dragon Knight ended, we turned things around. Won a teamfight, dispatched top and middle outer fort, and just started winning all over the map.
    I went full dps build this game, Twilight Dream and all. It did so much, seriously hindering their damage and utility, and they couldn't escape or resist our onslaught. And Moonfire allowed me to poke from across the screen, not letting Tracer or Greymane to even defend against 2 under their fort. Also, Tracer can't evade the instant cast and has low hp, so it was double effective against her.
    It was a very nice comeback, and nice teamwork, all after the team listened to a civil explanation of why we failed and how we can fix that problem.

2 ranks in 2 hours.

"We don't need support, I'm Illidan"

... 110 point, thanks.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea going Reghar was a bit retarted, then we got shafted upon loading screen with an Abathur.

But after 13 or so, Sonya and Tracer realised we shouldnt split. Every engage we got, aba copied and combined with the Twilight Dream we managed to lock down their entire comp.

Was a suprising turn around and very satisfying win

10+ Year Old Account
    Played some games again when waking up, the same story like before. No wins, only losses. Moronic matchmaking and moronic game.

I played a game where we are all rank 7-9 all solo q vs a rank 8 and two duos. One was 17 and 1, the other 13 and 1.
    What I want to know is why did the stupid MM put both them duos against us, and not put them against each other....