Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Just got demoted to Diamond 4. I did everything I could playing Gul'dan and was the best player in the game, but somehow we still lost with 1 shot left on the core on Towers of Doom. The mmr system in this game is just trash.
    I only just had my first ever Ragnaros HL win today. Not faring much better with Gul'dan either. Which is funny because he's my best hero in TL by far.

Deleted
    Currently I fail mostly in following calls that just are retarded. Those calls come very sudden and I have not yet developed a evaluation system in my head... How do you guys deal with these sudden calls?

Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    Currently I fail mostly in following calls that just are retarded. Those calls come very sudden and I have not yet developed a evaluation system in my head... How do you guys deal with these sudden calls?
    I ping retreat twice to voice dissent and resign myself in following the king dumbass lemming who called.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    Hammer the retreat ping but follow in. If your team looks like they'll get the message and starts to back off, do so as well. Don't linger going back and forth because people will get confused about what the play is.

If your team ignores you and goes in, well... at least you will die with honour. Don't abandon them, you never know, with you there they MIGHT make it out alive.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

People like this are the reason I'm about to drop back down to Platinum 2...

Thanks, Blizzard. Your matchmaker is top notch.

I can't win games with Ragnaros, Gul'dan Anub, Varian, Malf, Li Li, Valla, Li-Ming, Sonya, Lucio, Probius, or Nazeebo. I think it's time that I just play characters that I need leveled anyway. The amount of people who haven't played in ages is astounding, there are 2-6 (yes, 6) unranked people in every HL game I play at the moment. As someone who has played almost 2100 Hero League games in total, I'm not a fan of the current matchmaking. Often I even have to wait 5-6 minutes to get a game. Such quality!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I can't win games with Ragnaros, Gul'dan Anub, Varian, Malf, Li Li, Valla, Li-Ming, Sonya, Lucio, Probius, or Nazeebo. I think it's time that I just play characters that I need leveled anyway. The amount of people who haven't played in ages is astounding, there are 2-6 (yes, 6) unranked people in every HL game I play at the moment. As someone who has played almost 2100 Hero League games in total, I'm not a fan of the current matchmaking. Often I even have to wait 5-6 minutes to get a game. Such quality!
    At which rank are you at the moment Nerraw? Since I haven't seen any of this. Granted I was already in Master rank in both TL and HL when 2.0 got released, so maybe that's a safe place?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutthearkin View Post
    At which rank are you at the moment Nerraw? Since I haven't seen any of this. Granted I was already in Master rank in both TL and HL when 2.0 got released, so maybe that's a safe place?
    I was Diamond 5 two days ago. I was just demoted to Plat 2 right now. I literally cannot change the outcome of these games. I constantly get people who haven't played since pre-season. What am I supposed to do with that? My winrate with Ragnaros in HL was 0% until yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

Fun fact: I got an award for 42% teamfight damage in my demotion game just now. I had 0 takedowns that game.

7+ Year Old Account

then this follows
    https://puu.sh/vJviS/d669133103.mp4

(btw i sent this to heros wtf moments)

it was a match that lookedl ike a sure loss btw, and then turned into a win
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-05-08 at 01:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

You know, the worst thing isn't even the matches. It's the queue time. I have 5-6 minutes of queues just to get into another fucked up game. If I have to lose horribly, I at least want to knock out as many games in as short a time as possible as I can.

You know, the worst thing isn't even the matches. It's the queue time. I have 5-6 minutes of queues just to get into another fucked up game. If I have to lose horribly, I at least want to knock out as many games in as short a time as possible as I can.
    Hmm that sucks man hope it changes a bit after the event is over, but I didn't expect this to happen above plat 3 :S

Just lost another because Falstad threw a fit and quit. The bot went in and facechecked a bush during a critical altar and got oneshotted. G fucking G.

I just had 2 awesome QM games (still need to get bothered with doing the nexus challenge :S) with 1 game having our team consist of 5 randoms and the enemies team being a full pre-made team. At first we got pushed hard but the whole team agreed upon the strategy of just tiring them out make sure we kept pushing safely (with a Butcher, Gazlowe and me on Dehaka that was no problem at all). In the end we won after 30 minutes with just one of our keeps down

10+ Year Old Account
    I was Diamond 5 two days ago. I was just demoted to Plat 2 right now. I literally cannot change the outcome of these games. I constantly get people who haven't played since pre-season. What am I supposed to do with that? My winrate with Ragnaros in HL was 0% until yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

Fun fact: I got an award for 42% teamfight damage in my demotion game just now. I had 0 takedowns that game.
    I haven't experienced the influx of new players in HL because of my rank, but yesterday, I had an encounter with a Sonya who was not even lvl 100 yet, who got matched with people in Diamond 3-2. We all got pretty irritated at the guy (didn't know at first he was new), since he was never when he needed to be, then when we all had already died in a team fight, he ended up going in alone, dying. It was pretty bad, to say the least. We ended up reporting the person because of the really bad play and lack of communication.

I haven't experienced the influx of new players in HL because of my rank, but yesterday, I had an encounter with a Sonya who was not even lvl 100 yet, who got matched with people in Diamond 3-2. We all got pretty irritated at the guy (didn't know at first he was new), since he was never when he needed to be, then when we all had already died in a team fight, he ended up going in alone, dying. It was pretty bad, to say the least. We ended up reporting the person because of the really bad play and lack of communication.
    The matchmaker simply isn't built to handle difference in (expected) experience. It looks at rank and your hidden MMR, and that's it. And it simply is not good enough, especially not during times when there is a massive influx of new and returning players. Doesn't matter if you have 2000 HL games or 2. The matchmaker will happily put you together.

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit it's not just you guys

Had a Genji on Braxis that started the game by saying "How does this map work? Haven't played in ages". Sigh. Okay. Gave him a quick breakdown.

He wasn't doing much (he camped in our solo lane plinking at minions) and didn't react when the point activated. We pinged it, and eventually said in chat "genji cap point". He then stopped... in the middle of a wave of enemy minions... with an enemy Alarak right next to him... to type "what does the point do" as he got murdered.

Later on we dinged 16 in the middle of a teamfight. And he stopped moving entirely. Didn't attack anyone, didn't react when they turned and killed him then cleaned the rest of us up. Then in chat... "what talent do you take at 16 for Genji". This cunt stopped in the middle of a fight to SLOWLY READ HIS TALENTS.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    This just happened. I feel robbed of my epic chest

[IMG] upload and resize image site[/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of in the wrong thread (there is one for loot boxes).

Anyway, I started winning games again, and the last game I had before going to bed last night was the highlight of the entire night for me. While I died 4 times in the first 13 minutes of the game and my team was losing badly for that portion of the game, after that I did not die once for the final 10 minutes. Oh boy, those 10 minutes. I am a pretty kickass Jaina, but my play in this game was ridiculous. I dodged like a pro with our Medivh's portals and completely massacred them with Ring of Frost and Chill damage combos. The enemy team tried desperately to chase me, but I kept dodging kill shots by dancing around my team mates who blocked them long enough for me to burst them down. Such a fun game.

- - - Updated - - -

Just had a 6 game loss streak. The last game my team died 15 times while I died once. We got 0 kills during the entire game. Terrible players everywhere.

Just had a 6 game loss streak. The last game my team died 15 times while I died once. We got 0 kills during the entire game. Terrible players everywhere.
    I won exactly 2 of my 12 games yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody else having really bad experience lately?

I don't understand it, I get people picking Heroes without any regard for our and enemy team composition and also making a ton of basic mistakes. It wasn't like this one or two weeks ago, did really the Nexus Challenge brought it so many ignorant people? Should I just play less for additional two weeks to keep my sanity?

Example of the drafts I had:
    • Kharazim (me), Tyrande, Varian, Nova, Nazeebo vs Samuro, Genji, Greymane, Ragnaros, Lucio
    • Falstad (me), Lunara, Uther, Sylvanas, Chen vs Anub'arak, Dehaka, Lucio, Zeratul, Li-Ming

EDIT: Also, you know what is funny? I lose terribly with a certain 3-man group. After the game ends, it asks me to rate cooperation of my team mates. I rate them with just one star and on next game I am put into group with them again just to lose another horrible game.