Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    text
    You assume that thought goes into the draft. You assume that people think about the comp they want to make.

They do not. Raynor and Varian insta-picked when it was our turn. Varian went Colossus Smash. We would have fucking rocked them with Taunt. Instead we got wrecked. And we got -61 adjustment for our trouble.

- - - Updated - - -

That moment when your Falstad doesn't show up for fights. When he gusts people away that you're about to kill. When he focuses the tank instead of the assassin who's about to die right next to the tank.

That moment when that Falstad is top Diamond, carried because of his pre-season rank combined with his QM MMR:

This game makes me sick

First time playing Cho'gall with a friend. We were terrible and I'm pretty sure our team wanted to murder us, but it was pretty fun. Cool hero.

My trio queue was having a rough time on a Towers of Doom a month ago when one of the duos committed to tanking switched off a main tank, so we were stuck with my friend's godly Artanis for our only front line.

The pivotal moment of the game came when we stole the boss via Artanis double swapping them off of it, and us slaughtering them to even the score. The momentum led us to win the game. We came back from a 24 point deficit.

I lost an amazing Braxis game as Chromie where we completely shut them out until the final zerg wave. They started allowing Butcher to walk up to me and kill me (in spite of me sniping their entire team to 15-20% HP). We stopped grouping and making plays, and they just walked over us for the victory despite the massive level and structure difference. Typical CLG-syndrome.
    Last edited by Eninya; 2017-06-05 at 03:58 PM.

Well I bet you people have never had a match like this one!

It begins, just as any other match, with a loading screen. A screen of Braxis Holdout! Lovely map in my opinion. My team is wonderful, Rexxar, Arthas, Probie, Azmodan and Greymane. Truly wonderful, I can already see the gold and xp and whatnot coming in my future.

Now you're thinking, "here comes the twist, they all sucked!". But no! We were demolishing the enemy team, it was glorious! We managed to get two 100% zerg cells and easily got their two forts. This might be the point where you're asking yourselves "but if you had 100% zerg and a wonderful team, how come you only got the first two forts?".

Well here comes the twist. Maybe because Azmodan decided to keep pushing his lane, maybe because Greymane was a disturbed individual, or maybe even because Trump said so on Twitter, our Greymane started spamming pings on Azmodan during the first zerg wave. Just "ping ping ping", few seconds of silence, then "ping ping ping" again! After a minute or so, Azmodan decided to start spamming pings on Greymane as well! So it was a neverending "ping ping ping". They eventually died of course and simply stood in the healing nexus spamming those pings. Arthas thought it was "XDD". Even when they moved out of the healing nexus to "defend", they just stood next to each other and spammed those pings.

We lost of course. It was definitely not "XDD".

I fucking love losing a winning game because the moron Valla decides to go AFK and get dropped, and the bot doesn't show up for the last fight in time. Good fucking lord I'm salty right now. And back down to demotion game again too.

Was watching Grubby yesterday and in one of his games in Tomb, apparently the enemy solotank Diablo left the game because he wanted to solo bot instead of their Ragnaros. At Grandmaster level.

So yeah. They need to reinstate the 5 levels needed for heroes to be eligible to be picked in Team League.

No. This guy was not a smurf. Poorest decision making I have seen in a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    4 games in hero league, 1 as Johanna, then varian then Rag then Sylvanas, won all 4 and now sat in diamond 2 and still getting +25 personal rank adjustment.
    So happy with hots right now

Aaand I'm back in Plat 4.

In other news, my HL queues are consistently longer than the duo-queue times I usually have to endure in TL. It's absolutely insane just how few people play HL these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Aaand I'm back in Plat 4.

In other news, my HL queues are consistently longer than the duo-queue times I usually have to endure in TL. It's absolutely insane just how few people play HL these days.
    Well, HL is currently unplayable. I'm trying a ranked every few days since 2.0 hit, and it usually ends up in me thinking I'd rather gouge my eyes out than play another for the next few days.

Aaand now we're getting a team of 4 squishies with Morales support vs Alarak and Gul'dan. Gonna have another field day.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2017-06-10 at 06:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Coming back after a six week break, just had a Valeera last pick against triple tank including Arthas. I mean, really? What exactly people expect to accomplish?

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Coming back after a six week break, just had a Valeera last pick against triple tank including Arthas. I mean, really? What exactly people expect to accomplish?
    Nothing. They play whatever they damn well want to with no regard for the other people on the team. And there's nothing anyone can do about it.

We had a neck to neck game and the murky starts pinging a merc camp like mad for help while at the same time i ask for help at the objective across the entire map from him, 2 people come for him and 1 comes to help me, despite my objections.

Ends up he had the GODDAMN mercenary capture talent, me and the other guy get slaughtered before they can come back and the enemy uses that zerg rush to push all the way the core. There was absolutely NO reason for him to spam ping the merc camp like a nutcase and take away 2 people who would have successfully defended the objective.

This was worse than the Li Ming who ran away from a lovely Medivh at the zerg objective to take care of some captured mercs. GIving them the zerg and letting them push to the core.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-06-10 at 12:39 PM.

I'm getting tilted just from reading this thread. Glad I decided to just do 14 games in HL for the "reset." Diamond 2 in TL should put me somewhere in diamond for HL next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Diamond 2 in TL should put me somewhere in diamond for HL next season.
    don't think TL mmr ever contributes to HL mmr? its always unranked for both, and unranked gets it from quickmatch

I thought it was TL > Unranked > QM. If they take QM MMR over TL then the system is 100% fucked. Running a TL comp with comms vs the shitshow that is QM matchmaking makes it much easier to cheese the system and boost rank then doing it vs organized teams in TL.

Running a TL comp with comms vs the shitshow that is QM matchmaking makes it much easier to cheese the system and boost rank then doing it vs organized teams in TL.
    maybe worry less about cheesing a rank that you may/may not be able to maintain, and just play hero league if you actually enjoy it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    maybe worry less about cheesing a rank that you may/may not be able to maintain, and just play hero league if you actually enjoy it?
    Yeah, because playing with all the misplaced idiots in plat who don't even know they have a mini map is so much fun. I get better quality games in Unranked, which is pathetic. I guess all the QM monkeys don't do Unranked though, they just get boosted by their friends in QM and jump straight into HL with a boosted MMR, so in a way it makes sense.

Yeah, because playing with all the misplaced idiots in plat who don't even know they have a mini map is so much fun. I get better quality games in Unranked, which is pathetic. I guess all the QM monkeys don't do Unranked though, they just get boosted by their friends in QM and jump straight into HL with a boosted MMR, so in a way it makes sense.
    if you are stuck in plat, its not the game's fault

15+ Year Old Account
    I am actually really enjoying D.Va right now. My last match the team jumps in, I explode, the team ignores me as D.Va mechless and I kill everyone...if they do jump on me I just enter my mech.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose