Guess I'm not allowed to win any games this weekend. Between the quitters and the horrible matchmaking, I must have dropped at least 200 MMR since Friday afternoon.

In previous seasons TL placements have consistently put me in Plat, last time rank 1 after particularly good matches. This time it went 5W-5L, nothing special so expected maybe a few ranks lower as usual. Instead it dropped me in Silver 3, nearly 4... What the actual fuck is this bullshit?

Deleted
    Got killed by Junkrat's troll ult twice in hte same game. Lagf. Or so.

I opened a chest i got the 3 legendaries O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    well in this case i simply had to switch to russian localisation, because, again, firebat without "My goose is gettin' cooked" is not a firebat
    Well he says "Woosh, my goose is almost cooked" in one of his respawn voice lines. Isn't that close enoguh? :P Not gonna lie, I never played SC, but Firebat voice actor is awesome and I really love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Well he says "Woosh, my goose is almost cooked" in one of his respawn voice lines. Isn't that close enoguh? :P Not gonna lie, I never played SC, but Firebat voice actor is awesome and I really love it.
    Yeah, but you can't spam it for whole game to piss everyone off. Which is the best thing to do
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Yeah, but you can't spam it for whole game to piss everyone off. Which is the best thing to do
    You have Bunker for that.

But... if you change your client other people with english pack will still hear "Smokin" so it kinda defeats the purpose. I personally prefer "need a light?" as my Blaze spam line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    But... if you change your client other people with english pack will still hear "Smokin" so it kinda defeats the purpose. I personally prefer "need a light?" as my Blaze spam line.
    The purpose is to make me think that i'm pissing people off. So it kinda works when you don't put any brain power into it
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    You crawl back to Diamond 3 and get greeted by a bunch of people AFK and feeding to push you down again. What a bad joke.

Had an azmodan on our team who thought that black pool is supposed to be cast on enemies :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Blaze is just fucking awesome. Getting caught out of position like a total retard, beaten up by 5 man team at level 17... pop pyromania, pee oil under yourself, pop stim, pee a lot more... get stimmed by Ana... pee even more... enemy realize that i don't drop below 60% and they actually dropped below 50%, start retreating. I'm fucking saved!

Blaze is just fucking awesome. Getting caught out of position like a total retard, beaten up by 5 man team at level 17... pop pyromania, pee oil under yourself, pop stim, pee a lot more... get stimmed by Ana... pee even more... enemy realize that i don't drop below 60% and they actually dropped below 50%, start retreating. I'm fucking saved!
    100% agreed. Holy crap, what a hero.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I win a promotion game once in a time on a motherfucking first try?

My match history always looks like 8 wins and 4 lossess out of which at least 3 are promotion matches.

EDIT: And of course... Now I got to get a losing streak thanks to disconnects and rubbish players all around.

Wanted to make a game after work with a coffee to relax a little bit. One of the dudes got pissed of because he didnt get a heal in a fight and decided just to run circles for the rest of the game in our base

10+ Year Old Account
    You know you're in for a bad game when your Stitches (me) outdamages BOTH
    Genji & Li Ming (The other two dps on the team).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    You know you're in for a bad game when your Stitches (me) outdamages BOTH
    Genji & Li Ming (The other two dps on the team).
    Ehhhhh if you're against a melee-heavy team, and took Slam build, Stitches does pretty crazy amounts of damage. Like... actually pretty frightening amounts.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    So i played my first ranked HL game in like...8 months. I avoided because the lobbys were utter trash by this time.

1st Placement match:
    Chen into ETC and Blaze. He then complained that we could not win any team fights. And whats better: he complained about having to fill tank and thus picking "what he wants!", but he showed dehaka throughout entire draft until the enemy banned it. Great start!

I was playing unranked to get annoying dailies done in one go, but during the second lobby my main screen suddenly went stripey blue and my 2nd stripey yellow, nothing to be done but force shut down from the physical button. I went back and got into another match, during first few minutes my main screen went stripey again and my 2nd all white. The computer itself didn't look like it had any problems, and other games were doing fine, so this would seem to be a HotS thing now. So my question is, WTF?

I was planning to try and raise my unusually low ranking at least a bit before the season ends but I can't do it like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    I was playing unranked to get annoying dailies done in one go, but during the second lobby my main screen suddenly went stripey blue and my 2nd stripey yellow, nothing to be done but force shut down from the physical button. I went back and got into another match, during first few minutes my main screen went stripey again and my 2nd all white. The computer itself didn't look like it had any problems, and other games were doing fine, so this would seem to be a HotS thing now. So my question is, WTF?

I was planning to try and raise my unusually low ranking at least a bit before the season ends but I can't do it like this.
    I get random battle.net + HotS crashes (HotS just freezes and goes black in 30 seconds, process is not responding, battle.net stops responding too and behaves like a dead process that you can't even expand or close without task manager), so i have to terminate both HotS and battle.net, re-launch battle.net, re-launch HotS and hopefully reconnect in next 10 minutes or so.
    I was blaming my PC for overheating, but monitor log say that nothing in the case heats over 60°C. It also never happens with any other game i've played (including battle.net ones. Including SC2 which runs on the same engine), so... HotS is kinda wonky there days.

I make it sound worse than it actually is, reconnecting (including relaunching all the shit) usually takes 3-5 minutes, and it happens like once per 20 games, but anyways it's really annoying when it happens