The quality of players just took a massive nosedive I guess.

"It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    The quality of players just took a massive nosedive I guess.
    Yikes, 5 and half minutes? That sure is something, unless they were intentionally throwing... no talents on Anduin. Who did you report for what?

Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    Yikes, 5 and half minutes? That sure is something, unless they were intentionally throwing... no talents on Anduin. Who did you report for what?
    Anduin was most likely a bot. Bots don't pick talents until the player has been gone for a long time. Game likely ended before that threshold.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Anduin was most likely a bot. Bots don't pick talents until the player has been gone for a long time. Game likely ended before that threshold.
    I don't know, I'd think that bots would start picking talents if you were gone long enough for two talent tiers.

EDIT: And the team was mostly missing for the first two waves of minions. It was surreal. The only person who put up any sort of resistance was Li Ming. Our Sonya was playing laning simulator down in bot for 3 minutes with no one in lane with her. We were level 3 close to 4 and they were still 1.
    Last edited by NoiseTank13; 2019-10-20 at 05:55 PM.

I don't know, I'd think that bots would start picking talents if you were gone long enough for two talent tiers.
    It's ridiculously long, but I don't know if it's based on tiers or time elapsed.

EDIT: And the team was mostly missing for the first two waves of minions. It was surreal. The only person who put up any sort of resistance was Li Ming. Our Sonya was playing laning simulator down in bot for 3 minutes with no one in lane with her. We were level 3 close to 4 and they were still 1.

They start pickling talents once the team hits level 10.

- - - Updated - - -

It's ridiculously long, but I don't know if it's based on tiers or time elapsed.

At level 10 they will pick their talents.

- - - Updated - - -

This season has been the worst. I don't know how many games I've lost due to troll picks, feeders, AFKers, and outright quitters, but it's a not-insignificant amount.
    Had a game where both cho and gall were banned on our team.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqthefat View Post
    Had a game where both cho and gall were banned on our team.
    I can see an argument for some unusual bans if you're going for some kind of mindgames. I occasionally ban something that could be considered to be trolly, or not ban anything in the slot at all, on purpose.

Obviously not a great thing to do all the time, especially not if there's something that you need to counter. But as far as bans go, I don't get surprised by both Cho and Gall bans.

I can see an argument for some unusual bans if you're going for some kind of mindgames. I occasionally ban something that could be considered to be trolly, or not ban anything in the slot at all, on purpose.

Obviously not a great thing to do all the time, especially not if there's something that you need to counter. But as far as bans go, I don't get surprised by both Cho and Gall bans.
    The guy who did it wanted to see if it was possible to ban both. So while not really for the sake of mind games I'm sure it screwed the enemy team.

10+ Year Old Account
    This season has been the worst. I don't know how many games I've lost due to troll picks, feeders, AFKers, and outright quitters, but it's a not-insignificant amount.
    On my fuck me over routine that HOTS does, I just lost a game where the other team had no healer, AND had an Abathur and a Murky.

Badly, might I add.

Like where do these players on my team come from.

Man I like the new Junkrat. He's what an Assassin should be.

I love going Trap build on him, wrecks divers like Genji when they go into the back line, get chomped and silenced and die.

Dirty Trickster also makes people who stun rage. Had an ETC quit trying to stun me halfway through a game and picked Stage Dive because it was ruining his day.
    Junkrat's better than whatever weird concept they were going for, but you're playing against bad players if you think Dirty Trickster is helping you out all that much. ETC might be a little more countered by it since his stun requires him to actually go to you (and thus be in range of the aoe), but you're still going to get fucksmashed by Muradins and Anubaraks and Garroshes.

The talent was a weird bandage fix to Junkrat's really bad mobility and lack of CC. He can't really function that well in a game where mobility and CC dominate every facet of the game, and a weak talent to give him a little defense against stuns isn't changing that much.

'ban falstad'

'falstad is never a threat anymore'

*enemy team wins with enemy falstad MVP*

I wish I could blackball teammates.

'ban falstad'

'falstad is never a threat anymore'

*enemy team wins with enemy falstad MVP*

I wish I could blackball teammates.
    What rank was this at? O.o

Gold 1/Plat 5

And the next game I ask for Falstad to be banned again since it was fucking Sky Temple and the guy just... bans Diabo/Garrosh/Anub'arak and what do you know enemy team wins with enemy Falstad MVP.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    So this game was from ages ago, as such It's been several hard drives since I've had it saved, and Tyrande has been reworked multiple times.

Anyways, it's quick match and I start soloing a merc camp ~ level 13. Halfway through, my teams decides to start a 4v5 with the other team on the other side of the map.

I throw out a owl in the vague hope of getting like one kill since they were all low health, and I don't even pay attention to the owl, thinking it's a long short to even get a kill. But I hear wop-wop-wop-woppedity-wop and think... did I just wipe the enemy team?!

I look over to where the kill counter is just as it loads in on my screen and see confirmation: I just accidentally killed 5 heros at once.

so in other news, chen is still dog shit and it makes me sad

10+ Year Old Account
    so in other news, chen is still dog shit and it makes me sad
    His ability to kill himself (literally) is beyond retarded of a mechanic, and I can't fathom
    why the fuck they would ever leave that in.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just had an actually wtf quick match. It was funny. The team communicated. No smack talk. I am not a very good Johanna player. But I saw we had another tank so went with CC and punish build.

And we just steamrolled it.
    We had our Lunara focus the Demon down while the rest denied them killing our Angel. just delaying their team with 2 x healer and 2 x tank. (edit yes I know Tassadar is not a healer)
    Click for bigger picture.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Saphyron View Post
    I just had an actually wtf quick match. It was funny. The team communicated. No smack talk. I am not a very good Johanna player. But I saw we had another tank so went with CC and punish build.

We had our Lunara focus the Demon down while the rest denied them killing our Angel. just delaying their team with 2 x healer and 2 x tank. (edit yes I know Tassadar is not a healer)
    Did they even try to go kill Lunara then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    Did they even try to go kill Lunara then?

They tried, we stopped them every time.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Saphyron View Post

Click for bigger picture.
    You died twice! You feeder!