Been playing Genji "reflect" build.

My enemies face the eternal dilema "To attack or not to attack Genji"
    Ive become a master to know when to deflect. A true mind game to the enemy.

I grew to like the playstyle...with genji every match is hard and requires you to be on top of your game.
    Oh and he doesnt do a lot of damage.

Been using X-trike ultimate to be even more evasive.
    Last edited by Shadoowpunk; 2019-10-02 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    "... in winning games." requirements for the events need to go. It's a sour feeling when you lose down to a wire and you can cheese it via vs. AI anyways.
    Agreed. Makes me wish Overwatch would do the same.

Been playing Genji non stop and was considering buying a new champion just to break the routine.
    NOTE: I have very little gold in Heroes, if i want a champion i need to buy them with real money

I open a chest and get this. WELP, i now have a new champion

I'm sitting on an 11% winrate for today's games. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I'm sitting on an 11% winrate for today's games. Good times.
    Yeah, it's literally a game of, "Who will the MM system put me with that will fuck me over today?"

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Yeah, it's literally a game of, "Who will the MM system put me with that will fuck me over today?"
    It wasn't even the matchmaker freaking out, they were all D5 +/- 1 tier like me.

Man I like the new Junkrat. He's what an Assassin should be.

I love going Trap build on him, wrecks divers like Genji when they go into the back line, get chomped and silenced and die.

Dirty Trickster also makes people who stun rage. Had an ETC quit trying to stun me halfway through a game and picked Stage Dive because it was ruining his day.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

This season has been the worst. I don't know how many games I've lost due to troll picks, feeders, AFKers, and outright quitters, but it's a not-insignificant amount.

The quality of players just took a massive nosedive I guess.

The quality of players just took a massive nosedive I guess.
    Yikes, 5 and half minutes? That sure is something, unless they were intentionally throwing... no talents on Anduin. Who did you report for what?

Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    Yikes, 5 and half minutes? That sure is something, unless they were intentionally throwing... no talents on Anduin. Who did you report for what?
    Anduin was most likely a bot. Bots don't pick talents until the player has been gone for a long time. Game likely ended before that threshold.

Anduin was most likely a bot. Bots don't pick talents until the player has been gone for a long time. Game likely ended before that threshold.
    I don't know, I'd think that bots would start picking talents if you were gone long enough for two talent tiers.

EDIT: And the team was mostly missing for the first two waves of minions. It was surreal. The only person who put up any sort of resistance was Li Ming. Our Sonya was playing laning simulator down in bot for 3 minutes with no one in lane with her. We were level 3 close to 4 and they were still 1.
    Last edited by NoiseTank13; 2019-10-20 at 05:55 PM.

I don't know, I'd think that bots would start picking talents if you were gone long enough for two talent tiers.
    It's ridiculously long, but I don't know if it's based on tiers or time elapsed.

EDIT: And the team was mostly missing for the first two waves of minions. It was surreal. The only person who put up any sort of resistance was Li Ming. Our Sonya was playing laning simulator down in bot for 3 minutes with no one in lane with her. We were level 3 close to 4 and they were still 1.

They start pickling talents once the team hits level 10.

- - - Updated - - -

It's ridiculously long, but I don't know if it's based on tiers or time elapsed.

At level 10 they will pick their talents.

- - - Updated - - -

This season has been the worst. I don't know how many games I've lost due to troll picks, feeders, AFKers, and outright quitters, but it's a not-insignificant amount.
    Had a game where both cho and gall were banned on our team.

In that case the bot would have taken talents already. It's definetly intentional/completely new player that does not know what he is doing

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqthefat View Post
    Had a game where both cho and gall were banned on our team.
    I can see an argument for some unusual bans if you're going for some kind of mindgames. I occasionally ban something that could be considered to be trolly, or not ban anything in the slot at all, on purpose.

Obviously not a great thing to do all the time, especially not if there's something that you need to counter. But as far as bans go, I don't get surprised by both Cho and Gall bans.

I can see an argument for some unusual bans if you're going for some kind of mindgames. I occasionally ban something that could be considered to be trolly, or not ban anything in the slot at all, on purpose.

Obviously not a great thing to do all the time, especially not if there's something that you need to counter. But as far as bans go, I don't get surprised by both Cho and Gall bans.
    The guy who did it wanted to see if it was possible to ban both. So while not really for the sake of mind games I'm sure it screwed the enemy team.

On my fuck me over routine that HOTS does, I just lost a game where the other team had no healer, AND had an Abathur and a Murky.

Badly, might I add.

Like where do these players on my team come from.

The Lightbringer therealstegblob's Avatar
    Man I like the new Junkrat. He's what an Assassin should be.

I love going Trap build on him, wrecks divers like Genji when they go into the back line, get chomped and silenced and die.

Dirty Trickster also makes people who stun rage. Had an ETC quit trying to stun me halfway through a game and picked Stage Dive because it was ruining his day.
    Junkrat's better than whatever weird concept they were going for, but you're playing against bad players if you think Dirty Trickster is helping you out all that much. ETC might be a little more countered by it since his stun requires him to actually go to you (and thus be in range of the aoe), but you're still going to get fucksmashed by Muradins and Anubaraks and Garroshes.

The talent was a weird bandage fix to Junkrat's really bad mobility and lack of CC. He can't really function that well in a game where mobility and CC dominate every facet of the game, and a weak talent to give him a little defense against stuns isn't changing that much.
    i am not the real stegblob. My blog where I review books and crap.

'ban falstad'

'falstad is never a threat anymore'

*enemy team wins with enemy falstad MVP*

I wish I could blackball teammates.