Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    'ban falstad'

'falstad is never a threat anymore'

*enemy team wins with enemy falstad MVP*

I wish I could blackball teammates.
    What rank was this at? O.o

Gold 1/Plat 5

And the next game I ask for Falstad to be banned again since it was fucking Sky Temple and the guy just... bans Diabo/Garrosh/Anub'arak and what do you know enemy team wins with enemy Falstad MVP.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    So this game was from ages ago, as such It's been several hard drives since I've had it saved, and Tyrande has been reworked multiple times.

Anyways, it's quick match and I start soloing a merc camp ~ level 13. Halfway through, my teams decides to start a 4v5 with the other team on the other side of the map.

I throw out a owl in the vague hope of getting like one kill since they were all low health, and I don't even pay attention to the owl, thinking it's a long short to even get a kill. But I hear wop-wop-wop-woppedity-wop and think... did I just wipe the enemy team?!

I look over to where the kill counter is just as it loads in on my screen and see confirmation: I just accidentally killed 5 heros at once.
    MoanaLisa would probably be infracting this post... just sayin.

so in other news, chen is still dog shit and it makes me sad
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    so in other news, chen is still dog shit and it makes me sad
    His ability to kill himself (literally) is beyond retarded of a mechanic, and I can't fathom
    why the fuck they would ever leave that in.

I just had an actually wtf quick match. It was funny. The team communicated. No smack talk. I am not a very good Johanna player. But I saw we had another tank so went with CC and punish build.

And we just steamrolled it.
    We had our Lunara focus the Demon down while the rest denied them killing our Angel. just delaying their team with 2 x healer and 2 x tank. (edit yes I know Tassadar is not a healer)
    Click for bigger picture.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Saphyron View Post
    I just had an actually wtf quick match. It was funny. The team communicated. No smack talk. I am not a very good Johanna player. But I saw we had another tank so went with CC and punish build.

We had our Lunara focus the Demon down while the rest denied them killing our Angel. just delaying their team with 2 x healer and 2 x tank. (edit yes I know Tassadar is not a healer)
    Did they even try to go kill Lunara then?

Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    Did they even try to go kill Lunara then?

They tried, we stopped them every time.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Saphyron View Post

Click for bigger picture.
    You died twice! You feeder!

Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    You died twice! You feeder!

I agree. I suck :P

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Otherwise, Vs AI is always waiting, if you get desperate enough.
    The problem with vs. AI is that it gives the least amount of experience. Otherwise, I'd strictly play it.

Finally above 50% winrate in ranked this season! How many games did it take?

... 571.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Finally above 50% winrate in ranked this season! How many games did it take?

... 571.
    Hey man, you don't play Blizzard games for "fair and balanced" matchmaking. You want to do well, you're
    gonna have to struggle, and by struggle, I mean climbing a wall with no arms and using just your teeth and
    legs.

So far Placements this season were not great.

1st game was lost because we had an Illidan pick, right after the enemy team had an Artanis, Brightwing, and
    Diablo in their selection. So it was pretty much 4 v 5 that game. Illidan was constantly picked apart with no
    way for us to peel. And seriously, why do people play him. Illidan is fucking terrible, and there are a bunch of
    other heroes who can do his job much better.

Second game, first time playing DW in Ranked, and I somehow don't manage to die nearly as often as the
    other two dps on my team (both with 6-7 deaths each), with my own being 3. Completely outperformed
    them in dps and kills as well.

3rd game was the hard fought win. Towers of Doom, with their 8 vs. our 5 left, the team went for the
    bottom right merc camp, and the enemy team pushed in on us. I managed to, as Dehaka get a clutch
    Isolation, and having picked Contagion as the lvl 20 talent, I silenced their entire team, allowing our
    Gul'dan to just spam AoE with my Dark Swarm and finish them off, allowing us to win it.

In the end, got sent to Silver 3, the same mother fucking Rank I was ELO Hell'd in for the last couple
    of seasons (and literally, all of last season was ping ponging between Silver 3 and 2).

It's great that Deathwing was added and all, but for fuck's sake Blizzard, FIX. THE. MATCHMAKING.
    SYSTEM. ALREADY.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2019-12-04 at 08:13 AM.

I reached Diamond 2 for the first time last night. And now I have 7 losses in a row. Yay.

What's with the Cho'gall raidboss running around now?
    Dips below 5% hp, activates gotta go fast talent which makes him go mach 10 and then heals up to 50% hp. Also impossible to run away from. We had to use 2-3 ults at the same time to kill him. Once.

I reached Diamond 2 for the first time last night. And now I have 7 losses in a row. Yay.
    And now I'm Platinum.

I swear to fucking god, everytime I get the "Win 3 games" quest and play Ranked games, I lose about 10+ games before I
    get my 3 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    I swear to fucking god, everytime I get the "Win 3 games" quest and play Ranked games, I lose about 10+ games before I
    get my 3 wins.
    Glad I'm not alone in this.

Glad I'm not alone in this.
    It cannot be a coincidence.

The sheer amount of people who actively do not want to win in ranked on weekends is utter insanity.