Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The sheer amount of people who actively do not want to win in ranked is utter insanity.
    Fixed that for you.

In my experience, it's anytime, not just weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Fixed that for you.

In my experience, it's anytime, not just weekends.
    In Diamond it's usually not that bad during weekdays. During weekends it becomes a low-Plat clown fiesta though.

We barely won, but holy hell. How do you die so fucking often? It is impressive as fuck.

Our Murky though should be MVP. He played a good game.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Ended up winning that 2-0. So how's your Friday evening going?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

Ended up winning that 2-0.
    I've had my bizarre team comp that on paper should get destroyed, and yet we somehow win. Most of the time it's due to
    the other team just being flat out terrible, with the rare occasion was us winning by a botched move on their part.

I'm guessing in this case, that team you fought was terrible?

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    I've had my bizarre team comp that on paper should get destroyed, and yet we somehow win. Most of the time it's due to
    the other team just being flat out terrible, with the rare occasion was us winning by a botched move on their part.

I'm guessing in this case, that team you fought was terrible?
    Since I didn't black out their names I won't go into detail. But let's just say my team did not act in a way that would make me think we ever stood a chance.