10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    You died twice! You feeder!

I agree. I suck :P
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Otherwise, Vs AI is always waiting, if you get desperate enough.
    The problem with vs. AI is that it gives the least amount of experience. Otherwise, I'd strictly play it.

Finally above 50% winrate in ranked this season! How many games did it take?

... 571.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Finally above 50% winrate in ranked this season! How many games did it take?

... 571.
    Hey man, you don't play Blizzard games for "fair and balanced" matchmaking. You want to do well, you're
    gonna have to struggle, and by struggle, I mean climbing a wall with no arms and using just your teeth and
    legs.

So far Placements this season were not great.

1st game was lost because we had an Illidan pick, right after the enemy team had an Artanis, Brightwing, and
    Diablo in their selection. So it was pretty much 4 v 5 that game. Illidan was constantly picked apart with no
    way for us to peel. And seriously, why do people play him. Illidan is fucking terrible, and there are a bunch of
    other heroes who can do his job much better.

Second game, first time playing DW in Ranked, and I somehow don't manage to die nearly as often as the
    other two dps on my team (both with 6-7 deaths each), with my own being 3. Completely outperformed
    them in dps and kills as well.

3rd game was the hard fought win. Towers of Doom, with their 8 vs. our 5 left, the team went for the
    bottom right merc camp, and the enemy team pushed in on us. I managed to, as Dehaka get a clutch
    Isolation, and having picked Contagion as the lvl 20 talent, I silenced their entire team, allowing our
    Gul'dan to just spam AoE with my Dark Swarm and finish them off, allowing us to win it.

In the end, got sent to Silver 3, the same mother fucking Rank I was ELO Hell'd in for the last couple
    of seasons (and literally, all of last season was ping ponging between Silver 3 and 2).

It's great that Deathwing was added and all, but for fuck's sake Blizzard, FIX. THE. MATCHMAKING.
    SYSTEM. ALREADY.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2019-12-04 at 08:13 AM.

I reached Diamond 2 for the first time last night. And now I have 7 losses in a row. Yay.

What's with the Cho'gall raidboss running around now?
    Dips below 5% hp, activates gotta go fast talent which makes him go mach 10 and then heals up to 50% hp. Also impossible to run away from. We had to use 2-3 ults at the same time to kill him. Once.

I reached Diamond 2 for the first time last night. And now I have 7 losses in a row. Yay.
    And now I'm Platinum.

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear to fucking god, everytime I get the "Win 3 games" quest and play Ranked games, I lose about 10+ games before I
    get my 3 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    I swear to fucking god, everytime I get the "Win 3 games" quest and play Ranked games, I lose about 10+ games before I
    get my 3 wins.
    Glad I'm not alone in this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad I'm not alone in this.
    It cannot be a coincidence.

The sheer amount of people who actively do not want to win in ranked on weekends is utter insanity.

10+ Year Old Account
    The sheer amount of people who actively do not want to win in ranked is utter insanity.
    Fixed that for you.

In my experience, it's anytime, not just weekends.

Fixed that for you.

In my experience, it's anytime, not just weekends.
    In Diamond it's usually not that bad during weekdays. During weekends it becomes a low-Plat clown fiesta though.

10+ Year Old Account
    We barely won, but holy hell. How do you die so fucking often? It is impressive as fuck.

Our Murky though should be MVP. He played a good game.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Ended up winning that 2-0. So how's your Friday evening going?

10+ Year Old Account

Ended up winning that 2-0.
    I've had my bizarre team comp that on paper should get destroyed, and yet we somehow win. Most of the time it's due to
    the other team just being flat out terrible, with the rare occasion was us winning by a botched move on their part.

I'm guessing in this case, that team you fought was terrible?

I've had my bizarre team comp that on paper should get destroyed, and yet we somehow win. Most of the time it's due to
    the other team just being flat out terrible, with the rare occasion was us winning by a botched move on their part.

I'm guessing in this case, that team you fought was terrible?
    Since I didn't black out their names I won't go into detail. But let's just say my team did not act in a way that would make me think we ever stood a chance.

I've played this game since July 2014. And today is the first time I've impressed someone enough with my plays for them to link me their soundcloud.

I've had a pretty shitty week in terms of ranked, so getting to play a game like this was sorely needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never happy to see someone pick Abathur, and thus far, I've yet to be proven wrong. The games I've
    won with an Abathur on the team incomparison to losing because of having them is like, 4/12 overall.

So PSA, don't pick Abathur unless you have the group's permission.