Page 2 of 260 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkisyum View Post
    Haunted mines.
    Me playing murky.
    I'm pushing the same lane that our golem is gonna push.
    I tell the team to just keep the opposing team distracted and keep m in the mines for as long as possible.
    People complaining that i do not go into the mines to collect skulls.
    Our team collects 30 skulls and the enemy 70 yet our golem is able to push twice as far with both teams playing defensive at golem spawn apart from me.
    Our golem manages to push up to t2 towers, their golem got stuck on our t1 fort.

2nd mine spawn same story same complaints.

3rd mine spawn i solo the core while everyone else is in the mine thinking its the only way to win.

And still get complaints for not going in while I gave the biggest contribution to the win and we props wouldve lost if i focussed more on teamfights due to the other team having a far better comp for it.

Plenty of games like this one that are quite hilarious to me.
    I kinda do the same thing with Abby. Just push hard enough causing the ammo from the towers to go out, and you will win even if you have a weaker golem.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account

Piece of cake

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Piece of cake
    Nice! In other news check my new Brightwing skin!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Nice! In other news check my new Brightwing skin!
    Not as scary as this thing:

15+ Year Old Account
    CHEN DRINK TOO STRONK

Solo laned against an Illidan and Thrall, continuously froze the lane just outside turrets with Keg+Fire+DRINKDRINKDRINK. Illidan and Thrall relentlessly trying to force me out but here's me just not giving a fuck. When both left lane for objectives I'd shove hard to tower. If one left lane I'd straight-up murder the other. If they tried to gank I'd just casually walk back to the sippy cup then continue freezing.

Gave my team a 4v3 for ten whole minutes, and (glory be to the God of SoloQ) they used it to the utmost, capping every objective on the map.

I was an immovable, frustrating wall and it felt GOOD.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh nothing like a good old-fashioned 1v3 triple to give your enemies The Fear.

Disengaged from a shit fight that ended up with just me (Thrall) and the three enemies alive (Raynor, Arthas, Zera) chasing me. I decide to do the riskiest, ballsiest, STUPIDEST move of the game and bait them into another fight. So I'm running and running, pausing every so often to step back and Q to keep them interested while I juke the Arthas roots. I do this twice - once for a heal to put me to full, the second to put me at a few stacks of passive. Eventually I run into a lane bush and wait.

They all come in together so I scoot past and throw out Q On Zera while copping a few hits (negated due to passive) and Ult at all three. Arthas and Raynor get pushed in one direction while Zera gets pushed another, so I run over and quickly belt off the rest of his HP with WF. One down.

Raynor whiffed his Q during the initial re-engage so I've got some time. I fire off a Win Dog at his face while starting the beatdown - his passive pops but Envenom takes care of that. He and Arthas are chunking me so hard but I have carefully (read: blind luck) managed my passive stacks to be at 4 right before I turned on Raynor, so I healed three times before he died. Two down.

I'm on a bee's dick of HP but, glory be, Arthas has popped Army. Shooting Win Dog and Q into the clump heals me up instantly to tide me over the few sec until WF refreshed. Ended up back at half HP and it's a battle of self-healing, but mine is much stronger. He eventually tries to root and run... and goes OoM, so his E drops. No escape after that, and I pick up my triple.

End of the match, second top hero damage was our Nova on about 40k

I was top, on 95 =D

Deleted
    The most sad game was on the dragon map. Somehow, our team got every dragon except the last yet the same person kept making to the dragon first and he couldn't even destroy 1 tower. I honestly have no clue what he was doing. The team was so bad that they always went 1 by 1 to danger even if I told them "wait, group up". In the end we only got 1 tower down (not fort, tower in front of fort) that I got down... as Tyrande. All our team's epic 2 kills of members of the enemy team were done by me and in the end we were like 4 levels behind the enemy.

The most awesome game was when, on the contrary, in the Bay we managed to work so well as a team that nobody was dieing and the enemy team just couldn't push back. Someone was screaming that they want a perfect game and nobody should die. In the end Jaina fainted from the pressure... or was it Nova's laser? Still, it was the most awesome game ever. The enemy team couldn't even destroy 1 single tower and only Jaina died once on our team, but it wasn't her fault that much, she got stuck between a fortress ruin and some catapult when trying to run for enough time to die.

10+ Year Old Account

I guess this is what they call "#rekt". You should really get bonus XP for winning extra short games.
    Last edited by Feali; 2015-01-21 at 08:14 PM.

Wish I'd taken a screenshot. Last night I was in a derp v. derp random game, somehow we got all their towers down and spawned a terror and one of the dumb dumbs got to the thing before me. Pushed the core to like 23% and might have ended the match there but he kept getting ADD and chasing heroes instead of focusing on the core.

So the match drags on and finally we both get terrors at the same time, I grab it this time and race to the core, saying over chat that everyone else should defend. Sure enough they ignore that and rush to the core. We end up losing 0%-3%. Sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    We get first terror. We've got everyone grouped mid with giants shoving out the minion wave so we can have a biiiiig minion/giant push to go with our terror. It looks menacing as hell and I'm feeling good about it.

Terror spends 90% of his duration chasing their Rehgar around bushes next to our base. Then when our team is calling out "what the hell are you doing with our plant" he says "sry lagging".

Every time we get a Terror spawn he immediately backs and says "i get" then does similar.

I want to be able to bitchslap people over the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    We get first terror. We've got everyone grouped mid with giants shoving out the minion wave so we can have a biiiiig minion/giant push to go with our terror. It looks menacing as hell and I'm feeling good about it.

Terror spends 90% of his duration chasing their Rehgar around bushes next to our base. Then when our team is calling out "what the hell are you doing with our plant" he says "sry lagging".

Every time we get a Terror spawn he immediately backs and says "i get" then does similar.

I want to be able to bitchslap people over the internet.
    Exactly the reason why I hate that map.

Newbies need a stern talking to about taking terrors/dragon knights if they don't know what they're doing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Newbies need a stern talking to about taking terrors/dragon knights if they don't know what they're doing.
    I would really like them to do some custom bot games and just mess about learning the abilities and limitations.

Like all these guys who scoot past a huge minion + knights wave knocking at our base, without dropping a seed that will kill EVERYTHING in a few seconds

Or the guys who drop seeds in front of the gates instead of over it, at the sweet spot which hits the gate AND the towers AND the fort AND the fort tower AND the sippy cup.

Or the guys who don't dump the polymorph on top of the seed when being defended against by melee

Or the guys who sit there whacking a gate against a strong defence instead of plopping down a seed + polymorph and wheeling to another lane

Or - and this is the worst - guys who use our plant to... kill...other neutral plants... argh

Yeah seems like a good topic for an extended tutorial, I think they mentioned they were doing that kind of thing soon.

Frankly, I could use one too, I know roughly what to do but you spend so little time in the actual terror you don't get a lot of practice with those abilities. I generally leave it to other people and pray they're better at it than me... often not tho :S

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yeah seems like a good topic for an extended tutorial, I think they mentioned they were doing that kind of thing soon.

Frankly, I could use one too, I know roughly what to do but you spend so little time in the actual terror you don't get a lot of practice with those abilities. I generally leave it to other people and pray they're better at it than me... often not tho :S
    I usually kite with it, throw a plant down and run to the next tower.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I usually kite with it, throw a plant down and run to the next tower.
    Depends on your support and the resistance you're up against. If my team is pushing mid hard I'll run top/bot, dump a quick seed then join my team. If they're pushing an outer lane I'll continuously rotate between the other two. If we're mostly all dead on both sides I'll go straight to where my team is and stay. If I'm on my own then yeah, constant lane rotation. Though usually I'd not take Terror on my own and instead wait until people respawn.

Probably the noobiest thing I do is forget the damn thing has a speed boost.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Depends on your support and the resistance you're up against. If my team is pushing mid hard I'll run top/bot, dump a quick seed then join my team. If they're pushing an outer lane I'll continuously rotate between the other two. If we're mostly all dead on both sides I'll go straight to where my team is and stay. If I'm on my own then yeah, constant lane rotation. Though usually I'd not take Terror on my own and instead wait until people respawn.
    Also always attacks turrets/towers by the side, and not ramming at the gate full force. On of the towers can not hit you then.

Deleted
    Oh, for funny moments, with Tyrande they are abundant. Seeing enemy heroes escape past their walls with like 1/10 of their health and they're probably happy they escaped and are about to teleport home? Yeah, I've become an expert of killing them with the owl just before they would be ported out. Funniest thing ever, I even imagine their thoughts "phew, I'm safe, teleport to heal then... noooooooooooo!"

Alright that's it, no more 6 minute games for me. I'm just gonna cancel queue and do it again until I get a match.

This is ridiculous. It's just wait 6 minutes in queue into getting a team that's completely unbalanced (for better or worse). Seriously with this small player pool why would they ever think that releasing ranked is a good idea?

I'm not even touching ranked because pre-patch it was this bad, and after it's still just as bad. Jesus christ blizzard.

Wish I could play in a different region, but no.