The game just saw fit to give me three smurfs on my team. Three completely new smurfs, with hardly any heroes unlocked. And they fought over who got to play Illidan. Which would have been mostly fine, since it was Blackheart's. Except they played like it was low Silver. I have not seen coordinated play this bad since the game was in technical alpha. Holy shit.

- - - Updated - - -

There are the really bad games. And then there are the really good games.

Bliss.

And for the record, I did that with a Living Bomb build. Nom nom, fire everywhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    This game has been out for years now

So why the FUCK are my mates and I periodically dumped into a US server after a 2minute queue?

Why the fuck is there no option to say "I don't give a shit if the queue is ten minutes, DO NOT PUT ME ON A NON-OCEANIC SERVER"

Because this game is basically unplayable at meaningful level when you have 400ms ping.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

"Estimated Wait Time" for hero league really needs to be fixed. It's constantly hovering around 90-100 seconds for me, but every queue lasts for 4 minutes or more.

- - - Updated - - -

This was one crazy game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

Aaaand back down to Plat 3 again because I had to play warrior. Of course our Azmodan was a bloody moron.
    hey wait a minute you cant call people names your a mod
    -Infracted by feplague for being a clod-

joke

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    hey wait a minute you cant call people names your a mod
    -Infracted by feplague for being a clod-

joke
    I like you.

Managed to juuuust get back up to a positive winrate, so at least I'm ending the season in Plat 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I like you.
    I like you too :3

(insert dick joke)
    "wow your small" said the women "You require additional pylons!"

Totally jelly that I can't play Probius yet.

"Probius has a high wait time."

"Okay, fine."

*Game starts 400 sec later*

"Sweet!"

"A player you were matched with has left the game." "FUCK."
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

We were losing on towers of doom 24-3. We were just getting destroyed, and the one time we got a team kill the towers had just finished. Our Artanis managed one swap the entire game too. Then idk its like a switch was flipped and we were winning every team fight. Even got all the towers for a few seconds. It all came down to the last shrine (2 were up) and they all went to the middle one while our Lili grabbed the bottom. I was with him just in case I needed to distract someone. Still can't believe we won that one.

This Robo-Gazlowe rework is so good.

Don't mind me, I'm just Gazlowe, sawing your legs off Cho'gall. I could literally see the timeline between Cho going "Why are you trying to melee me idiot" to "WHY AM I DYING OH GOD"
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Had a 1v5 diving zeratul spend the entire match shouting at my rehgar for heals. Saying my "healing was way too low"

And it was too low. Because i cant heal instant deaths and i cant heal faster than my CD's even with the CD reducing talents. Especially since the entire match had 2 team mates late the entire match. This dude was screaming for heals even when he wasn't in the fight.

I mean i had the same stats as him in damage and killing, which is terrible for him and we were the highest kills there. Which makes the entire thing sadder.

There was one point where i realized he was just full of shit, where he charged 1v5 and i cast two chain heals and ancestral healing on him and when he ofcourse died he screamed "REHGAR HEALS?!"

he even had the audacity to say "report rehgar, bot!"

went on to win the next 4 matches without hassles.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-03-18 at 10:28 AM.

Deleted
    Xul and Azmo can carry you up till high gold or plat. laning is too hard for all those "group pls-ppl". It's so sad that few heroes have so much power over lower leagues.

Nothing special, but I like this setup. Anub was the first hero I ever got to level 10 and the first one I ever got the master skin for. October 2014!

Deleted
    Sometimes I wonder why I bother with QM. The last matches I was dealt countered my comp so hard it was not even funny. Atleast I won my first Hl Placement as ETC and I am not a good Warrior / Tank but somehow we won on Towers with a Butcher in our ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    This Robo-Gazlowe rework is so good.

Don't mind me, I'm just Gazlowe, sawing your legs off Cho'gall. I could literally see the timeline between Cho going "Why are you trying to melee me idiot" to "WHY AM I DYING OH GOD"
    Agreed, it's really cool that Gazlowe now has 2 great heroics. Gravo bomb is nice for those wombos and Robo is a great sustain + pve talent. Loving it.

My Gaz streak this season:

That's a mighty fine sight to see
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

My favorite character thus far in Heroes has been Chromie. There is just something so satisfying nailing someone with a max ranged skillshot.

There was one game on Dragon Shire in a QM and somehow I am alone handling the top lane and consequently the top shrine. Was facing off a Li-Ming and a Probius. Li-Ming was terrible and really not worthy of note but the Probius was moving around like a mad dog and yet seemed to get these lucky hits on him. Some of them I would swear he just moved right into where I was shooting. It was GLORIOUS.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    So bummed out, I've gone 3-7 my last 10 games. I don't believe its me playing badly either. Makes me extremely disheartened

Deleted
    Played the first time against a decent Zul'jin. Always felt like the hero was like a gimmicky, drunk Valla. Not this time, somehow every single of his spinning axes hit. If you're looking for the central altar on Altars of Doom, follow the trail of my corpses.